Chapter 15

The Magicians of Love

“Your friend?” Yoona asked while looking at Donghae.

“Huh?” he asked surprisingly as he was not expecting that reaction.

“You want to go to your friend’s house?” Yoona asked once again.

“Y… yes,” he lied as he didn’t want to upset her.

“Why don’t you tell me earlier? You don’t want to leave me alone?” Yoona replied. Donghae nodded. “It’s okay. I don’t mind. You can go to your friend’s house,” she replied happily as she wanted to show that she really meant it.

“Are you sure?” he asked while holding her hand.

“Yes! You can go. Your friend must be waiting for you right now,” she exclaimed while holding Donghae’s face.

“Take care,” he replied. Yoona nodded while giving a smile. Donghae walked out from his room. Yoona’s expression changed. She looked quite upset.

“Is the person is his fiancée?” she talked to herself.

Meanwhile, Donghae was walking towards his car. ‘I’m sorry, Yoona. Sorry for not telling you the truth. I don’t want to make you upset,’ he thought.

---------------

[At Yuri’s family villa, dining room]

Yuri was sitting on the chair with her 10 years old brother, Kwon Seokhyun at the dining table. The servants were serving the food. As soon as the servants finished serving the food, Yuri quickly ate her breakfast.

“Noona! Please eat it slowly!” Seokhyun scolded her sister.

“I’m late! It is already half past ten!” Yuri replied.

“Late? Late for what?” he asked.

“My future mother in-law will accompany me shopping,” Yuri answered.

“What?! Mother in-law?!!!” he asked surprisingly. “What did you mean?”

“Actually, I have a mission.”

“What mission?”

“Noona can’t tell you. If I tell you, that means it is not a mission.”

Then, she continued to eat her breakfast quickly. Seokhyun hove a sigh while shaking his head, looking at her stubborn sister. After a few seconds later, Yuri coughed as she put the food into exceed what her stomach could receive.

Seokhyun quickly stood up and walked towards his sister. “Noona, are you okay?!” he asked anxiously while tapping her sister’s back. Yuri could not answer him as she was coughing continuously. “Please bring me water!” he said loudly to the servants.

One of the servants quickly poured the water into a glass and gave it to Seokhyun, “Here it is, young master.”

Seokhyun quickly gave it to Yuri, “Noona, drink this!” Yuri took it and drank the water. After that, her cough stopped and she hove a relief sigh. Seokhyun returned to his seat after seeing Yuri looked okay. “Noona, I have said! Eat slowly! See what have happened!” he gave her sister a piece of his mind.

“Okay, okay! When mom is not here, you replaced her to nag me!” Yuri exclaimed.

“WHAT?!!!” Yuri just gave him a smile.

Then, one of the servants came to Yuri. “Young madam, there is someone wants to meet you.”

“Okay, thanks!” Yuri replied. Yuri stood up and went to Seokhyun. “I want to go out. Study hard!” she exclaimed while hardly Seokhyun’s hair.

“NOONA!!!” he shouted angrily as Yuri had marred his hair.

---------

[In front of Yuri’s family villa]

Yuri walked towards Donghae’s car. Donghae opened the windows of car at the driver seat as he saw Yuri was coming.
“Oh! You are here too?!” Yuri said in unbelievable voice while giving him a smile.

“Well… You think I will be here if because of not my mom?” Donghae said boldly.

Yuri just pouted while raising one of her eyebrow. “Then, where is mom?” she asked while lifting her head up into the car as she was looking for Donghae’s mom.

“What?” Donghae asked in unbelievable voice. He could hear clearly what she said but he could not believe it.

“I said where is mom?” Yuri repeated her question once again, this time slower and clearer.

“Who did you mean by ‘mom’?” he asked.

“Your mom, of course!” Yuri exclaimed.

“Since when my mom is your mom?!” Donghae said in higher voice.

“We will get married soon. So, your mom is my mom, right?”

“How many times I want to say that we never will get married?!” Donghae said angrily. Yuri just ignored Donghae and got into the car.

---------

[In Donghae’s car]

Donghae was driving car meanwhile Yuri was looking at the surrounding briefly and she saw Donghae’s hand phone in dashboard. Then, she took it and took a glance what had in Donghae’s hand phone. Donghae used Yoona’s picture as his hand phone’s wallpaper. “Who is this girl?” Yuri asked.

“Why do you want to know?” Donghae replied.

‘Maybe this is Yoona, his girlfriend… but why her face looks familiar?’ Yuri thought while looking carefully Yoona's picture to know why Yoona looked familiar to her.

Donghae realized Yuri was looking thoroughly at Yoona picture. “What are you doing?”

“Huh? Em… Nothing!” she replied. Then, she quickly put Donghae’s hand phone back into the dashboard. ‘So weird! Actually, who is she? She looks very familiar. Is she someone that I knew before?’ Yuri thought.

-------------

[In front of Soshi Girls and Super Boys’ villa]

Wooyoung was walking towards Super Boys’ villa and suddenly, he stopped walking as he saw Taeyeon who was looking for something. Then, he ran towards her. “Taeyeon, hi!” Wooyoung greeted Taeyeon happily. “What are you doing?”

“I’m looking for Princess,” she explained. She looked very worried and sad.

“Princess?”

“Yes. I thought I want to take Princess walking around this neighbor. Then, I just left Princess for a while here because I entered the villa back as I forgot something. When I came back, Princess was not here anymore,” Taeyeon answered. “Princess! Princess! Princess!” she kept calling for Princess while looking for it.

Wooyoung also helped Taeyeon looking for Princess. They walked slowly further from the villa to look for Princess. After for about 30 minutes looking for Princess, they still could not find Princess. “Princess! Where are you?!” Taeyeon said in a weak voice. Finally, she burst into tears.

Wooyoung realized that Taeyeon was crying and then he looked at her. He slowly approached her and hugged her. “Don’t worry. We will find Princess soon. Princess must be still in this neighbor, around here,” he tried to calm down Taeyeon while her hair softly.

"I don't want to lose Princess again!" Taeyeon said and hugged Wooyoung tightly while her tears falling continuously as she was very sad.

------------

[At the parking car of a shopping complex]

Only Yuri got out from the car meanwhile Donghae was just sitting on the driver seat of his car. “You don’t want to get out from the car?” Yuri asked while looking at him strangely.

“For what?! It’s not me who want to go shopping,” he replied.

“So, you want to wait here? You are willing to wait here? I don’t know how much time I will take but the fastest I went shopping was 2 hours.” Then, Donghae took his cap and his black spectacles and wore them. Yuri was just laughing at Donghae after she saw Donghae quickly changed his decision.

[In the shopping complex]

Yuri and Donghae were wandering around the shopping complex. Then, Yuri entered a shop meanwhile Donghae was just following her. Yuri was looking around the things in that shop. “You two look compatible for each other!” a manager of the shop said to Yuri and Donghae.

“Oh, really?!” Yuri asked. Then, she held Donghae’s arm and exclaimed, “We are getting married soon!” Donghae grabbed Yuri’s hand and pulled her out from the shop. The manager looked at them strangely. “Why?” Yuri asked.

“What were you doing?!” he replied angrily.

“Huh?” she asked while raising her eyebrow.

“Why did you tell to her that we are getting married?!”

“What’s wrong? We really are getting married!”

“Hishhh!!!” he responded.

“Let’s go to other shop!” Yuri exclaimed while pulling Donghae’s arm. Donghae just obeyed and followed Yuri lazily.

[In a cloth shop]

Yuri was trying the cloth that she wanted to buy and Donghae was waiting for her while sitting on the sofa. Then, Yuri got out from the change room. She was wearing a blue jean and a pink lady-like shirt with the black and white strips at the both side of the shirt. “Okay?” she asked for Donghae’s opinion.

“What a kind of cloth is that?!” Donghae replied in higher voice.

Yuri understood what Donghae meant and she looked at the manager of the shop. Then, the manager gave her another cloth. Yuri entered the change room once again. After a few minutes later, Yuri got out from the change room. This time, she was wearing a yellow blouse with a black skirt.

Yuri was just raising her eyebrow. But this time, Donghae still didn’t like the cloth and he just shaking his head. Yuri entered the change room one more time. After a few minutes later, Yuri got out from the change room.

“How about this time?!” she asked.

Donghae looked at her from feet to head. She was wearing a white long dress with a ribbon at the belly. She looked very pure and innocent. Donghae looked at her in amazement. “It is still not okay?!” Yuri asked once again since Donghae didn’t give her a response. Donghae was startled with Yuri’s question and he changed her expression to a cool face.

“Okay, it is better!” Donghae said. Yuri smiled happily.

--------------

Suddenly, Wooyoung and Taeyeon heard a dog was barking. Then, they quickly let each other go.

“It’s Princess’s bark, right?” Wooyoung asked. Taeyeon nodded. Then, they both ran towards where the bark came from. They continued run slowly while looking for Princess. Not too long after, they saw Princess. Nevertheless, they were startled as they saw a man who was playing with Princess. Taeyeon looked at the man thoroughly. The man looked familiar to Taeyeon.