Chapter 20

The Magicians of Love

“Oh, no!” Donghae said angrily. Then, he grabbed Yuri’s arm and forced her to run away. Meanwhile, Sungmin, Wooyoung and Onew were covering Soshi Girls and Yoona’s sight from seeing Donghae and Yuri who were running away.

“Donghae, what’s wrong?!” Yuri asked in a panic voice while letting him pulled herself away.

“Keep your mouth quiet and just follow me!” Donghae replied angrily.

“Can we go now?” Taeyeon asked. Sungmin, Wooyoung and Onew who were kept looking at the back to make sure Yoona could not see Yuri and Donghae, were startled with Taeyeon’s question.

“What are you guys doing?” Jessica asked in astonishment while frowning as she saw Wooyoung, Sungmin and Onew’s weird behavior.

“Nothing!” Wooyoung answered in anxious voice.

“Where is Donghae?” Sunny asked after she realized about Donghae’s absence. Wooyoung, Onew and Sungmin looked into each other's eyes while thinking what the most suitable excuse.

“Em… he…” Sungmin said while scratching his head. “I think he meet our teacher, Mr. Kang!”

“Why?” Yoona asked while frowning.

“Well… I don’t know,” Sungmin stuttered. “Maybe something about study?” he added while raising one of his eyebrows.

[At behind of a building in Ying Ye high school]

Donghae stopped pulling Yuri and he pushed her to the wall. Yuri looked at Donghae fearfully. “W… Why?” Yuri asked in anxious voice.

Donghae held Yuri’s shoulder tightly and he looked at her with angry expression. “Listen carefully! Please keep yourself away from Yoona! Don’t you dare to tell her about your relationship with me or anything to hurt her! If not, you're dead!!! Understand?!” Donghae gave her a warning. Then, he slowly let Yuri’s shoulders go and he walked away.

“Hwuhh…” Yuri hove a relief sigh while tapping her chest softly. “He scared me! Why he needed to be so serious?” she talked to herself.

--------------

[In class 3A (Tiffany & Hyunjoong class), Ding Feng high school]

“The class will end in 10 minutes. Tomorrow, we will do an experiment about leaves. So, I want you all pluck a few leaves of different trees in Science Park. As we have more 9 minutes before class end, I want you to do it today,” Mr. Han said.

“Sir, are we going to do it as a group task?” a student, Seungwan asked.

“Oh, yes,” Mr. Han answered while nodding. “I want to divide you into ten groups. Since your class has 30 students, a group will consist of 3 people. Don’t need to choose your member because I will decide it.” Then, Mr. Han opened the list names of students. “Group 1, Youngjin, Jungmin and Junyeon. Group 2, Hyena, Jungeun and Seunghan... Group 9, Stephanie, Eunyoung…”

Eunyoung turned her body to the back, towards Tiffany. “We are same group!” she exclaimed.

“Yeah!!!” Tiffany replied and they made a hi-5.

Mr. Han continued, “And, Hyunjoong. Lastly, group 10, Eunhee, Jeonghan and Seokyung.”

“What? We are same group?!” Tiffany and Hyunjoong said angrily.

“Tomorrow, just go to the lab during my period. You all can start now,” Mr. Han said. Then, all the students were walking out from the class with their own group except for Tiffany, Hyunjoong and Eunyoung.

“Aren’t we going now?” Eunyoung finally asked after she saw Tiffany and Hyunjoong still remained at their seat. Anyways, Tiffany and Hyunjoong didn’t give Eunyoung any response and just kept their angry expression. Then Eunyoung stood up from her seat and she walked towards Tiffany. “Let’s go,” she said while pulling Tiffany’s arm. Tiffany didn’t protest what Eunyoung was doing. She just let her pulling her hands and stood up from the seat. Meanwhile, Hyunjoong still didn’t move at all from his seat. “Hyunjoong!” Eunyoung called him in higher voice.

“Ok, ok!” he answered lazily and he finally, stood up. Then, they both walked out from the class.

[On the way to Science Park]

Eunyoung walked in the middle of Tiffany and Hyunjoong. Eunyoung looked at Tiffany and Hyunjoong. They both turned their head to opposite direction. They looked like a magnet which is same poles and will repel each other. ‘What’s wrong with them?’ Eunyoung thought. Then, she tried to change the awkward atmosphere. “Em… Stephanie…” Eunyoung tried to talk to her.

“Eunyoung, you can call me Tiffany,” Tiffany interrupted while smiling.

“Oh! Okay, Tiffany…” Eunyoung tried to talk to Tiffany once again but also got interrupted, this time by Hyunjoong.

“How many times you want to say that people can call you Tiffany?! You already told it in front of the class! Why did you repeat it again?!!!” Hyunjoong said in higher voice but he didn’t ever look at Tiffany. Tiffany looked at him angrily.

“Hyunjoong! What’s wrong with you?!” Eunyoung asked him angrily while looking at him.

Just ignore him!” Tiffany exclaimed to Eunyoung.

“Hyunjoong!” Eunyoung called Hyunjoong once again in angry voice.

“What’s more?” Hyunjoong asked her.

“Introduce yourself to Tiffany!”

“Why should I do that? She doesn’t ever want to know about me!” Hyunjoong replied boldly.

“Hyunjoong!!! Hish!!” Eunyoung said angrily while looking at Hyunjoong. Then, she turned her head towards Tiffany, “em… he is Hyunjoong, Kim Hyunjoong.” Tiffany just gave a fake smile. “You two already know each other for a long time?” Eunyoung asked while looking at Hyunjoong and Tiffany.

“No. I just met him today,” Tiffany answered.

“So, why did you act cold to each other?” Eunyoung asked while looking at Tiffany since Hyunjoong didn’t give any reply to her question.

He started first! He spilt a drink to my cloth!” Tiffany said angrily while pointing at Hyunjoong.

Hyunjoong stopped walking as he heard what Tiffany said. Then, he turned his body towards Tiffany but not directly towards Tiffany as Eunyoung was in the middle. “I didn’t do it on purpose! Besides, I already said sorry! It’s still not enough?!!!” Hyunjoong finally burst into angry.

“ENOUGH!!! Can you guys stop now?!!!” Eunyoung finally shouted while closing her eyes as she felt very exasperate with Tiffany and Hyunjoong’s argument.

----------------

[At Ying Ye high school]

“Sorry, guys. Have you waited for a long time? I just come back from toilet,” Donghae apologized.

“Oh, no!” Sungmin said in a lower voice while covering his face with his hand.

“Really? I thought you went to see Mr. Kang. Sungmin said it,” Yoona said while looking at Donghae.

Donghae looked a bit shocked. Then, he turned his head towards Sungmin and he saw Sungmin was covering his face with his hand. “Oh… em…” he stuttered while turning his head towards Yoona and Soshi Girls. “Oh, yeah! I went to toilet after I met Mr. Kang,” he said while grinning as he didn’t know if this lying was going to work or not. Donghae looked at Yoona. She was frowning as she didn’t seem to believe fully what Donghae said. “Let’s go!” he exclaimed. Everyone started to move except for Yoona, Donghae, Taeyeon and Wooyoung. Donghae walked towards Yoona. “Let’s go!” he said while holding Yoona’s hand. Yoona could felt there was something but she just let Donghae bring her away.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon still didn’t move a bit and she looked like thinking about something. Wooyoung walked towards her. “What’s wrong?” he asked her.

“Woooyoung… don’t you think there is something that Donghae is hiding from us?” Taeyeon asked Wooyoung while frowning and her hand was rubbing her chin.

“Eh~, he doesn’t hide anything from us,” Wooyoung answered. "Just stop thinking about it, okay?” he asked while looking at Taeyeon. He put his hand onto Taeyeon’s shoulder, “Let’s go!” he exclaimed.

They walked to the car slowly with Wooyoung’s hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder. “But, Wooyoung… I think he really is hiding something from us! Was he meeting Yuri? Because I don’t see her on the way here,” she asked while looking at him.

Wooyoung looked very shocked and his eyes went bigger. ‘Oh, no! How could she guess it correctly?!’ Wooyoung thought. He tried to control his expression. ‘How should I answer this?’ he thought anxiously.

“Am I right?!” Taeyeon asked him as he didn’t give any reply to her question.

“Aish~, don’t be a busy body!!!” Wooyoung exclaimed while pinching Taeyeon’s cheek strongly.

“WOOYOUNGGG!!!” Taeyeon shouted loudly while closing her eyes. Taeyeon’s scream was very loud as there was a speaker beside Wooyoung’s ears. Wooyoung was very startled. He stopped walking and took his hand off from Taeyeon’s shoulder. He looked at her fearfully. Taeyeon turned her body towards Wooyoung. She starred at him with angry expression and said, “It hurts!!!” while rubbing her cheek.

Wooyoung who was looking at her back fearfully, tried to control his expression. He wanted to show that he didn’t afraid with her although his heart was beating faster as he was afraid of what would Taeyeon do. “That’s my revenge for what you did to me last night!” Wooyoung exclaimed and he tried to show the bravest expression he could do.

Taeyeon was just frowning and pouting her lips while starring at Wooyoung. After a few seconds, she walked away. Wooyoung was a bit shocked with Taeyeon’s unexpected reaction as he thought Taeyeon would hit him or something like that. “Taeyeon!” he called her but she just ignored him and just continued walking away. Then, Wooyoung ran towards her. “Taeyeon, I’m sorry!” he exclaimed while putting her hand onto Taeyeon’s shoulder. Nevertheless, Taeyeon took his hand off from her shoulder. “Taeyeon, I’m really sorry! Please forgive me!” he begged to her but Taeyeon still ignored her. Then, he kissed her cheek which was pinched by him just now. Then, he asked “Now, it not hurts anymore, right?”

Taeyeon was a bit startled. She pushed him softly, “Eh~, what are you doing?! Everyone is seeing us!” she said in angry voice but at the same time, she was hiding her smile. It looked like she was trying to keep her angry face but she could not resist what Wooyoung had done as she was very happy with it. Wooyoung smiled after he saw Taeyeon’s reaction.

----------------

[In the living room, Soshi Girls villa]

Taeyeon was sitting on sofa which faced Yoona’s room meanwhile Jessica and Sunny was sitting in front of Taeyeon. “It’s hard to believe that Yuri is also our classmates. Donghae will be in big problem if Yoona knows about this,” Sunny said. Then, Yoona was walking out from her room. Taeyeon was looking at Yoona. “I wonder how Yoona will react if she knows that Donghae’s fiancée is also our classmate,” Sunny added.

“Pssttt!!!” Taeyeon hissed to Sunny while putting her finger at her lips.

“Why?” Sunny asked. Jessica and Sunny looked at Taeyeon in astonishment. Then, Yoona walked towards them.

“Y…Yoona,” Taeyeon said while looking at Yoona. Jessica and Sunny quickly turned their head to see Yoona.

“Did you guys say that Donghae’s fiancée is your classmate?” Yoona asked.

“SUNNY-AH!!! Can’t you look after of your mouth carefully?!!!” Jessica scolded Sunny while shaking her body.

“O… h… y…yyes..ss,” Sunny replied in a vibrate voice.

“Yoona…” Taeyeon tried to calm Yoona.

“It’s good!” Yoona interrupted before Taeyeon could say anything.

“HUH?!!! What did you mean by good?!!!” Soshi Girls asked in unbelievable voice. Yoona sat beside Taeyeon to discuss about it.

“I meant this is a good way for them to become closer. Actually, I have thought about this for many times.  I’m quite worried about Donghae’s condition if I was gone. So, if he has someone in his life, I think he won't feel really sad,” Yoona explained to Soshi Girls.

“Yoona, don’t think like that!” Taeyeon said in higher voice.

“Donghae will be angry if he hears about this! You must not give up!” Jessica added.

“I don’t give up. It’s just that my condition is getting worse. Yesterday, I met doctor, and he said my condition is getting worse. I’m just making a preparation,” Yoona answered. Suddenly, there was someone knocking the door of Soshi Girls’ villa.

“Who is that?” Jessica asked.

“I’ll see it,” Sunny replied. She stood up from the sofa. She ran cutely towards the door while singing, “Who is that ~ Who is that ~ "

“Sunny, who is coming?” Taeyeon asked. But, Sunny didn’t give Taeyeon any answer. So, Taeyeon and Jessica stood up from their seat and went to the door to see who was coming.

[At the door of Soshi Girls’ villa]

“Auntie wants to see Donghae? He stays at the villa beside this villa,” Sunny said.

“That’s not my reason coming here. Besides, I am also in rush. I just want to ask a favor from you,” Donghae’s mom answered.

“A favor? Em… we will try to help if we can,” Taeyeon replied. Then, Yuri was coming towards them and she stood beside Donghae’s mom.

“Hi!” Yuri greeted Soshi Girls happily. Soshi Girls looked shocked after they saw Yuri.

“Oh, Yuri! You are here?!” Jessica asked in a shocked voice.

“Can you guys let Yuri stay here?” Donghae’s mom asked.

“Huh?!!!” Soshi Girls was very startled with Donghae’s mom’s question. They looked into each other's eyes while raising eyebrows asking for their own opinion. They were in a fit.

“Can I stay here?” Yuri finally asked by herself since Soshi Girls didn’t reply anything.

“Oh! O..kay,” Taeyeon stuttered while nodding.

“Thanks. Auntie wants to go back first,” Donghae’s mom said.

“Ok, auntie. Goodbye!” Soshi Girls and Yuri said while bowing.

[At the Soshi Girls’ villa]

Yuri was walking into the villa first followed by Soshi Girls. They walked slowly while whispering to each other. “What are we supposed to do now? I think there will be a big quarrel between Yuri and Yoona,” Sunny said in anxious voice.

“Besides, if Donghae knows about this, he will kill us!” Jessica said.

“So, what more we can do? Can you reject Donghae’s mom favor? I need to accept it!” Taeyeon said in higher voice.

“Yes, we know that but we need to find a solution to solve this problem,” Sunny replied.

Yuri and Yoona were looking into each other's eyes. “Oh!” Taeyeon was a bit shocked after she saw Yuri and Yoona. Then, she walked towards them in rush to prevent anything bad happen. Jessica and Sunny followed Taeyeon.

“Who is she?” Yoona asked Taeyeon in whisper rate.

“Huh? Em… Donghae’s fiancée,” Taeyeon answered.

“This is Yoona, Im Yoona. She also stays here with us,” Sunny introduced Yoona to Yuri.

‘Now, I meet Donghae’s girlfriend in person. But, she looks more familiar now I see her in person. Who is she? Why I can’t remember anything?’ Yuri thought while starring at Yoona. Yoona was also looking at her while raising her eyebrows as a sign of she wanted to know why Yuri starred at her. “Have we met before?” finally Yuri asked Yoona as her curiosity increased.

“Huh?!” Yoona was startled with Yuri’s question.

“Oh, em… it’s okay,” Yuri replied while shaking her head.

Jessica wanted to introduce Yoona deeper to Yuri, “She is also Donghae’s…”

“I’m Donghae’s best friend!” Yoona quickly interrupted.

“Oh… best friend?” Yuri asked while raising her eyebrow. Yoona nodded. Soshi Girls looked at Yoona in astonishment. “Oh, great!” Yuri exclaimed. “So, you are close to Donghae. That means you know a lot things about him, right? I can ask you if I want to know something about Donghae,” she said while smiling happily. Yoona was just replying her a fake smile since she could not deny that she felt a bit sad and disappointed. Anyways, she still tried her best not show her real feelings. Otherwise, there would be a big problem. She didn’t want to make thing worse. “Oh, yes! I still don’t introduce myself. My name is Kwon…” Yuri was interrupted with her hand phone’s call. “Oh, excuse me for a while,” she said and she went to the kitchen to answer the call.

“Yoona, why did you don’t tell her your real relationship with Donghae?!” Sunny asked Yoona while peeking at Yuri who was in the kitchen to make sure she didn’t hear their conversation.

“It must be a secret! You guys must never tell her anything! Try you guys imagine how her reaction would be if she knew about this? Besides, she also will stay here, right?” Yoona replied.

“But, you must also think your feelings! Sometimes, you must be selfish in love and you are not in wrong position. Donghae and you love each other! She is the third party!” Taeyeon advised Yoona.

"I have said before that my life span is not longer anymore. So, when I no longer around, she will be by Donghae’s side. Besides, if she knows I am Donghae’s girlfriend, don’t you guys think it will be weird and we will feel awkward with each other living in a same house?” Yoona explained.

Soshi Girls finally gave up with Yoona’s stubbornness. “Sunny!” Yuri was calling for Sunny while walking towards them.

“YES!!!” Sunny answered in higher voice as she was startled. Then, she cleaned . “Em… why?” she asked while turning her body towards Yuri.

“Where can I stay?” Yuri asked.

“You can stay there,” Sunny replied while pointing a room beside Yoona’s room. “But, that room is empty.”

“It’s okay, thanks. I will bring my own things,” Yuri said while smiling.

-----------

[At Super Boys’ villa]

“Onew, did Tiffany come today?” Sungmin asked.

Onew who was reading his novel, turned his head towards Sungmin. “Not, why?” he replied while shaking his head.

“Why isn’t she coming?” Sungmin said while rubbing his chin with his hand.

“Oh, right! Yesterday, before she go, she said she would come again!” Wooyoung exclaimed. Then, they heard there was someone knocking the door of Super Boys’ villa. Donghae stood up and he opened the door.

“Oh, Tiffany!” Donghae was a bit shocked with Tiffany’s presence since he didn’t expect it and they just talked about her.

Hi, Donghae!” she greeted him happily while waving her hand in the air. “Can I come in?

Of course!” he exclaimed.

[In the Super Boys’ villa]

Look who is coming!” Donghae exclaimed.

Onew, Wooyoung and Sungmin looked at Tiffany. Tiffany greeted them, “Hi!

Oh, Tiffany! Finally you come, we just talked about you!” Sungmin said. Tiffany looked at Onew while smiling and Onew smiled at her back.

Please have a seat,” Wooyoung said.

Thanks!” she replied while sitting on sofa beside Wooyoung.

Why did you come?” Onew asked her while looking at her.

Tadaa!!!” Tiffany exclaimed while showing Onew a beautiful box. “This is a present for you!” she gave it to Onew.

Onew took the present and asked surprisingly, “This is for me?” Tiffany nodded while smiling. “Thank you,” he thanked Tiffany. “What is this?

You will know when you open it but don’t open now. When I get home, you can open it,” Tiffany answered.

Tiffany, I want to ask you something,” Wooyoung said.

Yes?” she turned her head towards Wooyoung while raising her eyebrows.

"Do you like Onew only as a fan?” Wooyoung asked.

Em… I think more than that,” Tiffany replied while bowing her head.

More than that?!” Onew asked in a shocked voice.

Yes,” Tiffany replied bashfully.

Then, Super Boys talked to each other by using Korean language as they thought Tiffany could not understand it. “Onew, why don’t you accept her as your girlfriend?” Sungmin asked.

“Oh, yeah. How much longer you want to wait for Jessica? She already has Max,” Wooyoung advised Onew.

YES!! My guess is right!!!” Tiffany exclaimed loudly while throwing her hands up after she knew Onew likes Jessica. Super Boys were very startled with Tiffany’s loud voice and they starred at Tiffany. “Oh… em… I’m sorry! Just mind me!” she apologized while making a small laugh.

--------------

Onew was opening Tiffany’s present. Donghae, Sungmin and Donghae were gathering around Onew to see what the present that Tiffany gave to Onew. Onew took a watch from the box. “Oh, she gives you a watch! It’s very beautiful!” Sungmin exclaimed in amazement.

“You are very lucky!” Wooyoung added.

“Why?” Onew asked while looking at Wooyoung. “Don’t you happy with Taeyeon, do you?”

“EH!!!” Wooyoung replied in higher vice. “What I meant is that you are lucky because you have a fan like Tiffany! Just that, don’t think negatively! My heart is only belonged to Taeyeon!”

“Oh~” Sungmin said while making his eyes smaller.

“Since you are with her, you are different now,” Onew said.

“What?!” Wooyoung was shocked of what Onew said. “Wh... what did you mean?” he stuttered.

“You are more romantic now,” Donghae said while grinning.

“Really?!” he asked bashfully while bowing his head.

“That’s the magic of love!” Sungmin exclaimed. Donghae, Onew and Sungmin were just laughing at Wooyoung’s reaction.

“Look! There is a card!” Donghae exclaimed while pointing a card which in the box.

Onew took the card and read it. “Onew, don’t give up! I will help you! Fighting!!!” Sungmin read loudly Tiffany’s message in the card.

“Why does she want to help? And, about what?” Wooyoung asked Onew while looking at him.

“I don’t know,” Onew replied while shaking his head. “I also wonder what she wants to help me.”

--------

IMPORTANT NOTES

The green words mean they talk in English. What I mean is all this time, they talk in Korean.(Just think that way)

Green words = English

Black words = Korean