Chapter 49

The Magicians of Love

The doctor was unwrapping gently the bandage which was covering Minho’s leg. Yuri was standing by Minho’s bed while observing nervously what the doctor was doing. “Does it hurt?” the doctor asked Minho.

“No…” Minho shook his head while observing on his leg in nervousness.

“Ok. Now try moving your leg.” Minho slowly moved his leg. “How is it? Does it hurt?”

“I don’t feel the pain but it’s kind of hard to move.”

The doctor smiled. “Don’t worry. Your leg is recovering faster than I expected. It’s really a good sign. You can hardly move your leg because it’s just recovered. You should practice walking from now on. I think… based on your condition right now… you can be discharged tomorrow.”

Yuri was smiling happily hearing Minho was getting better fast. A sparkle could be seen in Minho’s eyes. “My leg is recovering fast? And, I can discharge tomorrow? Then, that means…”

The doctor immediately got what Minho meant by his words. “No, no, no. Even you are recovering fast, you still can’t do the heavy activities. You have to take enough rest to enable your leg recover fully. So, you must forget about basketball match, okay?”

“Yes.” Minho nodded while forcing a smile. Yuri was looking at him in worry. So, it turned out that he still hoped that he could join in the final match of basketball.

“And…” the doctor looked at Yuri. “You are his girlfriend, right?” He asked Yuri while pointing to Minho. “Please help him to practice walking, okay?”

Yuri’s eyes went bigger. “I… I… I’m not…” She looked at Minho anxiously but Minho just smiled widely once he heard the doctor referring Yuri as his girlfriend.

“I have to go.” The doctor smiled and slightly bowed his body before walking out Minho’s ward.

Yuri looked still confused and she took a look at Minho. He just grinned at her. “Come here.” Minho motioned Yuri to come closer to him.

“W… why?” she asked nervously and unconsciously took a few steps backward.

“I just want you to help me getting up.”

“Oh…” Yuri looked relieved somehow. She came closer to Minho.

“What do you think that I’m going to do to you?” Minho asked while smiling.

“Huh? N… no… nothing.” Yuri shook her head vigorously. Her cheeks slowly were turning red like she was hiding something.

“Really? Then, why did your cheeks turn red? It seems like you just thought about ‘something’.”

“Of course not!” she blurted out in higher tone. She found it was quite strange for her to suddenly act like this. She cleaned . “I… I mean… I feel so hot.” She started fanning herself in nervousness. Minho burst into laughter. “Why did you laugh?” Yuri asked with a frown on her face.

Minho shook his head. He bit his lips to hide his laugh. “Come here.” He wrapped his arm around Yuri’s shoulder. Yuri put her hand on Minho’s waist and helped him to get up from his bed.

“Does it hurt?” Yuri looked at him.

“Arrrggghh…” Minho closed his eyes while biting his lips.

“It hurts?! It hurts?! It hurts?” Yuri observed on Minho in nervousness. She held his arm. “Minho, are you okay?!” Minho opened his eyes and looked straight into Yuri’s eyes. “Are you okay?” The worried expression could be seen on Yuri’s face obviously. She cupped his face. “Huh? Are you really fine? Why don’t you answer me?”

All of a sudden, Minho grinned widely. “Why are you being so serious? I’m just kidding.”

“What?!” Yuri asked in disbelief while widening her eyes. “Aigoo!” She took a deep breath while looking at other direction. She looked extremely angry because Minho had lied to her.

“Yuri-ah~” Minho called for her cutely. “Don’t be angry.” He poked her arm.

“Don’t touch me!” Yuri slightly raised her voice and she started to fold her arms.

Minho looked quite shocked since he didn’t expect that she would give such reaction to his joke. “Yuri-ah, I’m sorry, I’m really sorry.” He turned her around. She just let him did it but she didn’t even look at his face. “You know, I feel so tensed before, thinking about how I might have lost you… and, now, I just want to relief my tension by joking around with you.” She finally looked into his eyes and Minho still could see the anger in her eyes. “I’m sorry. Please forgive me, okay?” He begged for her forgiveness sincerely.

“Yes, you are joking, I can accept it. But, why it has to concern your health?! You know how worried I am?!”

“Ok, ok. I’m really sorry. I won’t do it again next time.” Minho hugged Yuri to comfort her. “I promise I won’t do it again. Please forgive me, okay?”

Yuri’s lips finally curled up when she was in his embrace. He really knew very well how to reduce her anger. She really couldn’t help it when being in his embrace. “Yes, yes. I’ll forgive you. You are dead if you do it again, understand?” she said firmly.

Minho let her go. “Yes, madam!” He replied while giving Yuri a salute. She burst into laughter. “I won’t make you got angry again.” He pinched her cheek gently while giving a smile, convincing her that he won’t make her angry anymore. She replied him with a wide smile. “Anyways, don’t you have to go back to your ward?”

“Why? You don’t want me to be here for long?” Yuri asked while pouting her lips cutely.

“Of course not!” He immediately denied. “I just want you to take a rest. Besides, you will be scolded for not being in your ward.”

“Don’t worry. I have been discharged.” She smiled.

“Oh, really?” He asked in happy voice.

“But, I still have to go now. I want to take a bath and change my cloth.”

“Alright.” Minho nodded and Yuri could see the disappointment on his face.

Yuri smiled seeing Minho’s face. “But, I’ll come back again.”

Minho’s face became brighter back. “You must come back, okay?”

“Yes, of course. Then, I’m off.” Yuri said. He nodded. “Bye.” She waved her hand.

“You must come back not matter what happen, okay?” Minho asked to confirm.

“Yes~ I WILL come back soon.” She emphasized the word ‘will’ while smiling.

-------------

Minho was lying down on his bed. He kept taking a look at the clock which was hanging on the wall. The time just passed 30 minutes since Yuri left. However, he felt like they had separated for a day already.

He didn’t expect that it would this bad to be separated with her. He felt so lonely. That’s why he couldn’t lose her. He couldn’t live without her. He couldn’t imagine what he will do without her. Everything was okay for him including he couldn’t take part in the final match of basketball as long as Yuri was still by his side. Eventually, he fell into sleep as he was still weak.

--------------

[Minho’s P.O.V]

I’m awake after getting sleep for a few hours. The time is flying quite fast since I was sleeping. I open my eyes and I take a look at the outside through the window. It is already dark which means the day has turned into night.

Honestly, I’m slightly disappointed. Yuri still doesn’t come. I thought she would come to me as soon as possible after finishing everything what she should do at home. I try to be positive by thinking that she might have something important to do. I should give her some time and space and not being so selfish.

I move my hand. I’m slightly shocked when I feel like my hand is touching something. I turn my head and I can see Yuri is sleeping by my side while lying down her head on the bed, near my hand.

I burst into chuckle because I’m extremely happy right now. I can’t express how happy I’m because I’m just too happy. How come I thought she won’t come? I should keep my faith in her.

I stare at her face while smiling proudly. This girl is just too perfect for me. I can’t find any weakness in her. Everything she does would make me happy and make me fall in love with her even more. She is sleeping right now and because of that, I can see her pure and innocent face. She is too pretty and gorgeous. I feel like wanting to touch her face.

I slowly draw my finger on her forehead and then, I touch her beautiful eyebrows. My finger goes down going to her sharp nose. My finger suddenly stops when my eyes reach to her lips. It reminds of something.

[Minho’s flashback]

After a few minutes later, the light in the cinema were turned off, meant the film was going to start. All of a sudden, Yuri heard Minho was calling for her. Yuri moved her body towards him a bit to hear what he was going to say. She also didn’t know how much close Minho and she were because she couldn’t see anything except the light from the screen. But, she felt they were really close to each other since she could feel his breath.

“Actually, what Tiffany wanted to say just now when you covered ?” Minho whispered to Yuri. Yuri’s eyes went bigger as she felt very shocked of how Minho got curious what Tiffany said. Because of that, she immediately turned her head towards Minho to explain what happened.

But, as she turned her head, she felt her lips were touching something smooth and soft. Then, she immediately turned away and leaned her body towards Tiffany. Her heart was beating faster and she felt extremely nervous. ‘Did we just kiss?’ Yuri thought while touching her lips. She still not confirm if her lips really touched Minho’s lips just now but the way Minho acted seemed like his lips really touched hers. Although Yuri couldn’t see what he was doing, she was sure Minho also felt awkward with their unexpected kiss because instead of kept asking Yuri to answer his question, he didn’t say anything. Yuri didn’t know how to respond to this situation. Her feelings were mixed up. Truthfully, she was very happy with the kiss but she didn’t want that kiss destroyed their friendship.


[End of flashback]

Our first kiss was in the cinema. Honestly, that was my first kiss too. Hehe… it’s so embarrassing actually to think about this. With the first kiss with her… honestly, it feels quite nice on that time. I should have realized it on that time that the girl that I love is her. Why am I so stupid?!

I end up staring at her lips back. I know that right now I’m being such a ert but I really can’t help it. I really want to touch her soft lips. I’m unconsciously smiling widely because from her nose, my finger goes to her lips which are the most sensitive area. She moves her lips after my finger touched it. Did I wake her up?

[End of Minho’s P.O.V]

He immediately closed his eyes back, pretending that he was sleeping. Yuri opened her eyes and straightened up her body. She touched her lips with a frown on her face. She felt like something was touching her lips just now.

She took a look at Minho to check him out. She thought it was impossible it was him since he was still sleeping. She looked around to see if there was someone else in that ward but she couldn’t spot anyone. She felt very weird. She was very sure there was something touching her lips. Did something fall on her lips but what that was?

“Is this place haunted?” She asked. Not too long after, she answered her own question. “Yah! Kwon Yuri! How can you think like that?!” She tapped her cheeks. Minho found how funny what Yuri was thinking right now which caused him to accidentally let out a short laugh. He managed to control his laugh but Yuri still noticed about his laugh. She looked at him. “Minho? Are you sleeping? Minho.”

He didn’t have other choice since Yuri had realized about it. “Yes?” He opened his eyes. “Why?”

“What are you doing?” Yuri asked in confusion.

“I’m trying to sleep.” He answered while making a clueless expression though his lips were curling up as time went by.

“Why did you smile?”

“N… no… I’m not smiling…” He denied but his face was telling otherwise.

As expected, Yuri was quick-witted. “It is you, right?” She pointed to him while giving him a suspicious look. Minho looked quite shocked which made it more obvious that he was the one that did it. “Why did you touch my lips, huh?”

“I… I… I’m just…” He couldn’t find any excuse.

“Did you want to kiss me?” She didn’t know how those words came out from but it just did.

“W… wh… what?!” Minho looked extremely shocked. Her question had made him speechless. How could she know exactly what was on his minds? Honestly, he quite amazed at how she could understand him very well.

Yuri also surprised herself with her own question. “Aish! What’s wrong with me now?!” She mumbled angrily. “I’m sorry. Just forget what I said.” She said to Minho as her cheeks turned red. “We both should sleep now.” She finished her words and buried her face on her arms that were on the bed. She was really angry at herself for making such a stupid action. She thought he must think of her as a strange girl.

Minho just smiled widely seeing her reaction to her own action. She was totally cute by acting like this. This was another proof that she was too perfect for him. Whatever she did could make him happy. “Goodnight.” He her hair gently with a wide smile on his face.

“Y… yes…” She replied in y voice while still burying her face on her arms. She felt too embarrassed to face him.

------------

The next morning, after taking enough sleep, Yuri was awake. She straightened up her body and yawned. She tried to move her right hand but she couldn’t do it. She looked at what was holding onto her hand.

She giggled like an idiot after knowing that Minho was holding her hand. She looked at his face while smiling widely. He was still sleeping soundly. Did they hold each other’s hand since last night? Thinking about that really made her happy.

All of a sudden, her cell phone was ringing. “Hello? Grandpa!” She answered excitedly.

“Yuri-ah…” Her grandfather’s voice sounded slightly sad and worried.

“Why, Grandpa? Did something happen?” Yuri sensed something was wrong.

“Your Grandma is sick. Her condition is quite bad.”

“What?!” Yuri asked in shock. “Then, how about mom? Grandpa has told her?”

“Not yet. I can’t reach her.”

“Oh, yes. I forgot… my mom has a meeting in Hong Kong. Grandpa, I will be there as soon as possible. Okay?”

“Okay. Grandpa will be waiting for you.”

She ended the call and put her cell phone into her bag. She took a look at Minho. “I’m sorry. I have to go.” She held his hand. “Take care. I’ll come back again.”

------------

Jessica opened the door of Super Boys’ villa and she was bringing along a bowl of soup in her hand. She smiled widely as she spotted Onew who was sitting on the sofa in the living room.

“Onew~” She called for him cutely. However, there was no response from Onew. A frown could be seen on her face since she felt quite weird Onew didn’t hear even her voice was loud enough to be heard by him. She came closer to him to check what he was doing. It turned out that he was doing his usual habit, reading a book. “Onew!” she called him louder but it was still the same, he kept his focus on the book. “ONEW!!!” She shouted.

Her scream has startled him until he dropped the book to the floor. He lifted his head up, looking at Jessica. “You startled me!” he said to her as his eyes went slightly bigger.

“You ignored me even I have called for you many times!” Jessica pouted her lips.

He chuckled because of how she got mad at him. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to take a seat beside him. “I’m sorry.” He replied while grinning.

“Seriously, how much important that book compared to me?” She asked seriously while looking straight into his eyes.

“Of course this book is very important!” He emphasized. “It can give me everything like knowledge or something that I never do before.”

“It can’t give your happiness or love. You can get it from me! Only me!” She pointed to herself while slightly raising her voice. She emphasized how much important her presence is in his life.

“Who said it can’t? I can get the happiness when I’m reading a comic.” He just tried to .

“I… Hm…” She wanted to say something to argue with Onew but nothing came across her minds. He made her speechless. “Then, it means you choose books over me?!” She sounded quite angry. Onew took the book that he accidentally dropped on the floor with a playful smile on his face. “What?! Why aren’t you answering me?! You really love books more?!” The anger could be seen in her eyes.

“What is this?” Onew chuckled seeing how childish his girlfriend could be. It made Jessica became angrier. “Alright, alright.” He added while trying his best to stop laughing. “Then, what do you want me to do?” He asked, pretending to be clueless just to more.

She started folding her arms while making angry expression. “Didn’t that you say you can get anything from book? Don’t you learn anything about how to reduce your girlfriend’s anger? Besides, this is not what I want, this is what you are supposed to do!”

“I think is unnecessary to learn that by books. Every person shows different types of expressing love and every person has different likes. It will just come from my heart, isn’t?”

“So, you know it…” Jessica pouted her lips. “Books can’t give you everything!”

“Yes, yes~” He wrapped his arms around her waist. She couldn’t help it and her lips curled up though she tried to hide it. “Why are you being so serious? I’m just joking around.” He looked at her from the side, placing his head on her shoulder.

She leaned against him comfortably. “Why won’t I get mad? It seemed like you appreciate books more than me in your life.”

“Seriously, I’m wondering… how come you are jealous over books? You know what… if someone else hears about this, they would think you are a crazy person.”

“I’m not jealous!” she denied thought her actions obviously had shown her jealousy.

“Then, why are you being angry over this… over that? Huh?”

“I… I…” She stopped since she couldn’t find any excuse.

“You are really jealous, right?” Onew asked while smiling widely. Jessica’s silence meant he was right. He chuckled because of how she tried to deny something that was too obvious. “Anyways, why did you come here?”

“Oh, yes! I almost forget about it!” She took the bowl that she brought along before. “Tadaaa!” She gave it to him. “I made food for you.” She smiled proudly.

“Again?” He looked hesitant like Jessica asked him to eat a bowl of poison.

“What do you mean by that?” She slightly pouted her lips. “I think it will taste nice. Just taste it before you comment anything.”

“A… Alright.” He took the spoon hesitantly before tasting it.

“How is it?” Jessica asked excitedly. She stared at his expressionless face. “It’s that bad?”

“Jessica…” He held her hands while gulping down the food in his mouth hardly. “Can’t you stop cooking?”

“Why? Is that too bad?” Jessica asked in disappointment.

“Truthfully… yes… and it much worse…” Onew said the truth since he couldn’t force himself to eat it.

“Then… I’ll do again next time. I’ll try my best to do better.” Jessica said enthusiastically.

“Oh~ Jessicaaa…” He started muttering like a child. “Don’t force yourself. I love you no matter what! Please stop cooking.”

“Onew, I’m a girl. I must be good at cooking.”

“Eeeenoughhh, I won’t eat again~” He muttered like a child refused to eat vegetables.

“Onew~” Jessica shook his arms though her lips were curling up seeing how Onew acted like a child right now which she never saw before.

--------------

After finishing bagging his things, Minho sat on the bed back with disappointed and sad face.

“Hey, what are you doing? Don’t you want to go home? I have settled everything.” Nickhun asked because he felt weird at how Minho still stayed on the bed like he didn’t want to go even after he was discharged from hospital today.

“I don’t feel like going…” Minho replied.

“From the way you act, I think it must be because of Yuri, right?” Taecyeon guessed.

“Yes.” Minho just admitted it. “She still didn’t come. And, this morning, she just disappeared like that, not informing me anything. Geez!” He looked quite angry as Yuri still didn’t come until now even when he was bagging his things, he tried his best to delay it.

“Yah! You don’t have right to get angry at her, you know. Isn’t like she is your girlfriend! Always have to be by your side.” Nickhun teased.

“She’ll be soon.”

“Soon? When?” Taecyeon mocked. “When are you going to confess to her actually? You know what… she might be stolen by someone else before you can confess to her!”

“I was going to confess to her today as I thought she would be here, with me right now.” Minho got up from his bed. “Let’s go! I better find her at home to give her a lesson for leaving me.”

--------------

Minho knocked the door of Soshi Girls’ villa. Though he was a bit angry at Yuri because she didn’t inform him when she was going to leave and she didn’t be by his side when he got discharged but his lips were still curling up. He looked happy and excited to meet her though everyday they met and even last night, they slept together. It seemed like he couldn’t be far from her even for a moment. Honestly, he felt quite nervous thinking on how to confess to her.

Taeyeon opened the door. She looked quite shocked. “Oh, Minho! You are here?” She sounded shocked and happy at the same time.

“Yes.” He grinned.

“But, are you really okay? Your legs…”

“Yes, I’m completely fine. I already can walk. I just got discharged.”

“Oh…” Taeyeon smiled. “Then, come in.” She moved to the side to let Minho get in. They both walked to the living room together. “Anyways, why did you come?”

“Yuri… is she here?”

“No.”

“No?” Minho asked in shock. She didn’t even go to the hospital. So, where had she been? “Do you know where did she go?”

“We just returned from sending Yuri to the train station. She is going to go to her grandparents’ house.”

“What?!” Minho asked in disbelief and his steps stopped.

“Yes, but I think the train will leave around 12 o’clock.” Taeyeon replied in shock because of how Minho reacted.

Minho took a look at his watch. It was 15 minutes before 12 o’clock. “Ok, thanks.” Minho replied and walked out from Soshi Girls’ villa hurriedly.

“Minho, be careful with your legs!” Taeyeon shouted, reminding him.

-------------

“Taecyeon, drive to the Seoul Train Station right now! Hurry up!” Minho said to Taecyeon in anxiousness.

“Can’t you tell me first, why are we going there?” Nickhun asked Minho in confusion.

“Hurry up! Just drive as I asked to! We don’t have enough time. She might leave before we can reach there!”

“Alright, alright!” Taecyeon finally started the engine and drove to the Seoul Train Station.

As they were on the way, Nickhun asked to know what was actually Minho trying to do. “Why do you want to go there all of a sudden?”

“Yuri… I must chase her. She is going to her grandparent’s house.”

“What? And, then… you want to stop her from going there?” Taecyeon asked in confusion. He thought it was not a good decision for Minho to stop her which made him seemed like a selfish person.

“Of course not. How can I do that?!”

“Then, don’t tell me that you are going to be with her, going to her grandparent’s house?” Nickhun looked straight into Minho’s eyes seriously.

“Yes, of course. I don’t have other choice.” Minho answered confidently.

“Why do you have to follow her? Just wait for her. Isn’t like she won’t come back again.”

“Can’t!” Minho slightly raised his voice. “You know, how much times when I planned to confess to her, there would always be something to prevent me to tell her? I don’t care. I must get her before I regret it.”

“Then, what are you going to do?! You don’t have any ticket, Minho!”

----------

Minho kept wandering around the Seoul Train Station, thinking how he could enter the train without any ticket.

“Hey, don’t you feel hurt on your legs? Can’t you stop walking around? You made me dizzy!” Nickhun replied after a moment.

“I have to think a way to get in there.”

“Yah! Are you that stupid?! Do you think you can enter it without a ticket?”

“There’ll be a way.” Minho replied firmly as he took a look at his watch. “5 minutes more…” Then, he looked at Nickhun and Taecyeon with a sparkle in his eyes.

“What?! What?! What do you want us to do now?!”

-----------

Taecyeon went to the management office. He knocked the glass door before entering it. “Excuse me.” He started the conversation politely. He could see a few guards which caused him to gulp as he was very nervous if he would be found out for trying to do a trick. One of them was observing on the monitor of the CCTV.

“You shouldn’t be here.” The guard that was observing on the monitor of CCTV changed his focus on Taecyeon.

‘I should think of something to distract his attention longer.’ Taecyeon thought. He continued speaking, pretending that he needed help. “I’m sorry for being here but I just need some time from you.”

“Yes, what is it?”

“I’m a student of Ying Ye high school. I come here for my research. I want to know about the history of the Seoul Train Station. Please help me.” Taecyeon bowed his body to show his sincerity.

“Of course I’ll help you, young guy!” He patted Taecyeon’s back warmly. “Please have a seat.”

“Ah, yes.” Taecyeon replied as he sat down on the chair. That guard started to tell Taecyeon about the history of Seoul Train Station. Sometimes, Taecyeon would steal a glance at the monitor of the CCTV to see whether Minho has passed or not.

Meanwhile, Nickhun went to the guard who was standing near to the ticket checking machine. “Excuse me. I’m a foreigner.” He started the conversation with the guard in English, pretending like he was foreigner who didn’t used to live in Korea.

Yes. What can I help you?

Can you tell me how to go to a certain place?

The guard explained everything what Nickhun wanted to know.

------------

Minho who kept checking out what Nickhun and Taecyeon were doing, finally found the suitable time. He slowly jumped over the ticket checking machine as he was being careful with his legs. After he landed safely, he held onto his leg as it felt a bit painful but he managed to control the pain. He turned around to check whether he had been found out or not. He took a breath a relief as he saw there was no change in the situation surrounding. He accelerated his steps and boarded the train.

He took a breath of relief as he managed to be in the train in the nick of the time. As soon as he was in it, the train departed. After taking a short rest as he must be very careful of his health, he started to walk and looked for Yuri’s seat in that train. He looked at every passenger that he found.

After a few moments, he started to feel uneasy as he still didn’t found her. He kept searching for her but as time went by, he felt more anxious. “I didn’t board wrong train, right?”He talked to himself. “Can’t! Can’t! She must be…” he stopped walking suddenly as he spotted her. He was very thankful that he wasn’t wrong. He didn’t know what to do if she wasn’t here. Yuri was sleeping which caused her not realized of Minho’s presence.

The person whose seat beside Yuri, realized Minho kept looking at Yuri. “Is this your girlfriend?” the old woman asked Minho with a smile on her face while pointing to Yuri.

“Yes?” Minho looked quite shocked. “Y… yes.” He beamed at the old woman.

The old woman got up. “Have a seat here, young guy. I’ll seat over there.”

“Thank you, grandma!” Minho replied in excitement while bowing his body politely. The old woman patted Minho’s back warmly before walking away. Minho sat down beside Yuri. He stared at her face while smiling widely. He gently placed her head on his shoulder to let her sleep comfortably.

The train turned at a corner which caused Yuri’s head slightly moved from Minho’s shoulder. She was awake because of that. She realized that she has slept on someone’s shoulder. “I’m sorry.” She apologized without taking any glance at the person whom she apologized to as she was too sleepy. She turned her head to other direction and leaned her head against the window.

Minho changed his voice, “It’s okay. Just leaned on my shoulder.” He held her face gently.

“No, it’s okay.” She refused as she still didn’t realize it was Minho. She put away Minho’s hand from her face.

“Just sleep comfortably.” Minho still changed his voice and he tried once again to place Yuri’s head on his shoulder.

Because of the stranger that kept bothering her, Yuri burst into anger. “Hey, what’s wrong with you?! I had said that I don’t want! Don’t you understand?!” she grabbed Minho’s collar. She lifted her hand up in a ready position to throw a punch towards Minho’s face.

“Hey, wait! Wait! Wait!” Minho blocked his face with his hands. “It’s me, Choi Minho!”

Yuri stopped and her eyes went bigger. “Oh, Minho!” She let him go and fixed his shirt. “I’m sorry.” She gave him an apologetic smile.

“Wow~” He said in amazement. “You are very hot-tempered, you know? I got really scared because of you!”

“Who asked you to pretend to be a stranger? I’m just being careful with any stranger especially guys.” She looked at his face in confusion. “Anyways, why are you here? Are you really fine now?”

“Oh, yes! I almost forgot about it!” He exclaimed which caused Yuri to be more confused. “I’m mad!” He folded his arms while making angry expression though he looked cute instead of angry.

“Oh~ what the…” Yuri chuckled.

“Yah, I said I’m mad. Why are you laughing?” Minho looked at her seriously.

“Then, what do you want me to do, huh?” Yuri poked his cheek. “So childish!”

“What childish?!” Minho’s eyes went bigger.

“Alright, alright!” Yuri looked at him while making her eyes smaller. “Then, why are you mad?”

“Don’t you have any manner? How can you leave from hospital without informing me? And, I thought you would be with me when I was discharged from hospital. But, right now you are here. I want you to give me an acceptable excuse.”

“Oh… ok.” Yuri smiled widely. “I suddenly got a call telling that my grandmother is sick. So, I have to see her as soon as possible.”

“Ok, that’s acceptable.” Minho nodded. “Then, why did you leave without informing me?”

“That’s because when I was going to go, you were sleeping. So, of course I don’t want to disturb you.”

“That’s not acceptable!” Minho said firmly.

“Why?” Yuri raised her eyebrows.

“It’s just because I don’t accept it, understand? Because of that, you must get a punishment.”

“Alright.” Yuri nodded. “What do you want me to do?”

“Lend your shoulder to me.”

“Yes?”

“You know how tired I am right now? Despite my body is still weak, I tried my best to be here, in this train… just to chase you. It’s so tiring, you know?” Minho held her arm and leaned on Yuri’s shoulder. Because of that, Yuri burst into chuckle. “Wow, it’s so comfortable.” Minho exclaimed.

“Rest comfortably.” Yuri patted on top of Minho’s head gently.

Minho’s eyes went bigger when he spotted the staff that was checking the ticket once again. “Oh!!” He lifted his head up which shocked Yuri.

“Why?” She asked in astonishment.

“The ticket… I don’t have any ticket.” Minho told Yuri the truth.

“What?!” Yuri asked in disbelief. “Then, how can you be here?”

“I don’t think this is suitable time to explain about that. It’s a long story. What should I do now?”

“Let’s go!” Yuri got up and pulled Minho along with her, walking further from the staff who checked the ticket. They kept walking further and stopped when they were between two couches. Yuri looked around and she found a cupboard. “Let’s hide here.”

“Yes.” Minho nodded and both of them entered the empty cupboard. They just slightly opened the door of cupboard to check was going on at the outside. As the cupboard wasn’t too big, they were standing very close to each other.

Yuri could feel his breath which meant that their faces were very close. Her heart was beating faster. Actually, she just wanted to keep her face away from him but she moved too much involuntarily because she was too nervous. Because of that, she accidentally stepped on Minho’s foot. “Ouch!” Minho exclaimed in pain.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” She moved backward and unconsciously, she was leaning against the door of the cupboard. The door was accidentally opened widely because of what Yuri was doing and she lost her balance. “Argh!”

Minho immediately grabbed her hands. Unfortunately, it was too late and eventually, they both fell onto the floor. Yuri fell first with position of lying down and Minho fell onto her. Finally, their lips met. They looked into each other’s eyes with extremely shocked expression.

What had happened between them had grabbed all the passengers’ attention. All of them in astonishment were staring at Minho and Yuri whom they thought, were kissing.