What a coincidence!

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

You quickly rushed to prepare dinner, it was nearing 7. After all the scrambling, dinner was complete. You set the table while waiting for your uncle and auntie to arrive.

Ding dong~

You opened the door and greeted your aunt, uncle and jang hyuk.

'Annyeonghaseyo! Come in!' you chirped. 

'How do you like your house _____-ah?' aunt asked gently.

'I love it! Kamsahabnida aunt!' you bowed. 

'Can we eat now? I'm getting hungry!' Jang Hyuk whined. You all laughed and started eating. You chatted happily, time passed so quickly, it was already 9pm. 

'I think we should go now! You still need to unpack and get ready for school!' uncle said. You said goodbye to them and started doing the dishes. You walked into the room to unpack, it was getting late and you decide to turn in.

The next morning.

You woke up at the sound of your alarm. You got out of bed and prepared for school. You headed out to the lift, when you met Ryeowook coming out from his apartment.

'Oh? Annyeonghaseyo _____ ssi!' Ryeowook smiled happily. 'Are you going to school?'

'Annyeonghaseyo ryeowook ssi! Neh, I'm going to school!' you replied, smiling.

'Really? Me too! Which school are you going to? How old are you?' Ryeowook asked.

'I'm attending Seoul University, I'm in the Acting department. I'm 20 this year.' you replied excitedly.

'Seoul University?! It can't be such a coincidence! I'm attending there too! Hey I'm your oppa, I'm 22 this year!' Ryeowook said with happiness all over his face.

'That's great~ We can go to school together, Ryeowook oppa,' you smiled, you could feel your face getting hot.

As you were walking, you got to know more about each other. You reached school and went about your own things.

You went into class and found your desk. Your desk partner was called Jaehyun, she was very friendly to you and you got close quickly. Have i made a new friend so quickly? you thought as you smiled to yourself.

It was lunch break, Jaehyun and you headed to the cafeteria. Jaehyun and you were looking for an empty seat while carrying a tray full of food when you spotted ryeowook motioning you over to join him. You smiled and jaehyun followed you. 

You were walking over when you noticed 2 other guys with Ryeowook. You sat down as Ryeowook greeted you, 'Annyeong ______! These are my hyungs, Yesung and Eunhyuk.'

'Annyeong ______, I heard from Ryeowook that you are our new neighbour! My name's Yesung' he smiled cheerfully.

'Annyeong oppa, my name is ______,' you smiled back.

'My name's Eunhyuk! I'm a great dancer!' he winked shyly.

'Annyeong oppa, I would love to see you dance one day!' You noticed jaehyun sitting there, dazed.

'Jaehyun ah, are you okay?' you whispered. Ryeowook and his hyungs started eating and Jaehyun pulled you aside.

'Y-you're their neighbour?!' she asked wide-eyed. You nodded, not knowing what was so surprising. She pulled out a poster from her bag and there you saw Ryeowook, Yesung and Eunhyuk together with 10 other guys.

'Who are those people and why the hell are they on a poster?!' you asked in disbelief.

'Who are those people?! They, my dear, are the most famous poeple in Seoul, that's who they are!' she exclaimed. She started to name you every single member on the poster. Still shocked, you went back to the table and sat down.

'Oppa... are you, perhaps, famous?' you asked, dazed. Yesung choked on his juice that he was drinking and said, 'wh- who told you that?' you pointed to Jaehyun. Eunhyuk sighed and he whispered over 'yes we are.. sort of. that's why the girls around are staring at you, didn't you notice?' you shook your head. 

You glanced around. They really are staring, you thought to yourself. 

'I'll explain to you later after school, come over to my place and I'll tell you.' Ryeowook whispered.