holiday~

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

Yesung POV:

I was still thinking about what happened to hyukkie. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by this hand waving infront of my face.

'Earth to yesung oppa?' ______ was here! But what was she doing here?

'Oppa, what were thinking of that you didn't even notice me here!' she said playfully.

'Oh, nothing! What brings you here ______-ah?' i asked, smiling.

'Eeteuk oppa said you needed to tell me something? Something about a holiday..' she said while sitting next to me on the bed.

'Yah, isn't it weird for a girl and a guy to sit on the same bed? Oh yes, i was wondering if you wanted to come along with us on a holiday since ryeowook said it was your school break already.' i said.

'Omo, mianhe oppa, i didn't realise.' She said while getting up. I grabbed her hand and pulled her down. She lost balance and fell onto me, faces inches apart. (Uhm, girl and guy + bed = awkward position.)

My heart started racing, i knew i couldn't let hyukjae see this so i quickly helped her off me. 

'Mian-' She cut me off.

'Aniyo oppa, i should be sorry..' she smiled sheepishly, ' you were saying something about the holiday?'

'Ah yes, would you like to come with us to Sapphire Seaside Resort?' i got back to the topic.

'On a holiday with oppas? I WOULD LOVE TO! But oppa, won't your fans see us there?' ______ asked worriedly.

'No it's okay, SME owns it, so it won't be allowed to the public and the best thing is that it's FREE OF CHARGE!' i exclaimed.

'OMO, REALLY? When are we leaving!' she started jumping in euphoria.

I looked at my watch, it says 1.15pm. 'Hmm, really soon. You should go wash up and do some quick packing, be down at the carpark by 2 okay? We already told jaehyun about this, we asked her to come along in case you'd feel awkward with 13 guys.'

'Thanks oppa, you're too kind.' she gave a warm smile and hugged me. Yes, she hugged me. SHE HUGGED ME!

 

Your POV:

Yesung oppa looked at his watch and said, 'Hmm, really soon. You should go wash up and do some quick packing, be down at the carpark by 2 okay? We already told jaehyun about this, we asked her to come along in case you'd feel awkward with 13 guys.'

'Thanks oppa, you're too kind.' I gave a warm smile and hugged him. I didn't know why i hugged him, i just felt like it, i guess. For that one moment, i really safe in his arms. Realizing that he was kinda shocked, i pulled away, embarrassed. 

'Mianhe oppa, i'll go now..' she said shyly, sticking out her tongue.

End of POV.

 

Eunhyuk POV:

 'Heechul hyung, have you seen yesung hyung?' i asked.

'I think he's in his room.' heechul hyung replied, keeping his eyes on his handheld mirror. (Ugh, admiring himself again.. Seriously, that hyung looks into the mirror more than a girl!) i grumbled in my mind.

I was about to knock on his door but it wasn't fully closed. I peeked inside and saw ______ hugging yesung hyung. I don't know why, but i didn't really like that. Something inside made me feel many different emotions at once, angry, sad, disappointed and most importantly, hurt. I wanted to go in, but eeteuk hyung stopped me and pulled me away. 

Just then, _______ made her way out of the room, bidding goodbye to all the members. 

'Fight for her, hyukjae. That's all you can do.' eeteuk hyung whispered and left. I stood there, frozen. I must have been staring blankly at the wall for quite sometime..

'Hyukjae? What are you doing here?' yesung hyung came out of his room. I snapped out of my daze and turned my attention towards hyung.

'Oh? A-aniyo hyung..' i walked away.

End of POV.

'GUYS~ FINISH YOUR PACKING. IT'S TIME TO GO.' eeteuk shouted. One by one they filed out of the house. You were already at the carpark, standing infront of their van. It was kinda easy to recognize since it was huge and it was a Starcraft van. I spotted a group of guys walking and chattering.

'Oppa! Over here!' you shouted while waving to them.

You were wearing this:

summer_dress.jpg

'Looking good _____-ah!' kangin teased. You giggled at his statement.

'Oppas all of you have really good fashion sense!' you said while putting 2 thumbs up, 'really daebak!'

'Oh, by the way, where's jaehyun?' you asked.

'She'll be meeting us there. Now hurry along into the vans!' eeteuk said as he whisked the members into the cars. In van 1, there was driver eunhyuk, hankyung, heechul, donghae, eeteuk and sungmin. In van 2 was driver siwon, yesung, kangin, shindong, ryeowook, kibum and kyuhyun. The baggage was divided into 2 and squeezed into the back with sungmin in van 1. In van 2, it was squeezed together with ryeowook. 

You guys got onto the car, you sat next to heechul and next to heechul was eeteuk. Heechul couldn't stop chattering about how milky and smooth his skin was. Eeteuk just shook his head while you shoved your headphones on and started blasting music. 

The ride was long, you fell asleep along the way. Heechul decided to recline your seat slowly. 

'YAH, HYUNG. THERE'S A PERSON HERE.' sungmin grumbled loudly. Immediately the whole car was filled with 'Shhhhh.'  Sungmin pouted and shifted uncomfortably.

Until what seemed like forever, you finally arrived at the resort. Heechul gently shook you to wake you up. You got up you realised your seat was reclined and you looked back, and there it was. A squashed sungmin, snoring away. You were amazed at how he could fall asleep like that. You quickly put your seat back upright and woke sungmin up. 

All of you got out of the car and you waited for van 2. Sungmin had trouble getting on his feet.

'Eeteuk hyung.. i think my foot fell asleep..' he muttered weakly while leaning on siwon who was helping him.

'It'll be fine sungminnie.' eeteuk brushed it off. You were amazed at the wonderful scenery.

Sheraton-Mirage-Port-Douglas-Resort.jpg

You were interrupted by the sounds of engines. You turned but saw only 1 car pull over. (Where's jaehyun?) you thought to yourself.

'______-ah! I have bad news!' ryeowook came running over.

'What? What is it?' you asked worriedly. 

'J-jaehyun.. can't...make...it' he said in between his huffing and puffing, ' since there would be a room with three members in it, jaehyun couldn't make it so he'll go over to your room instead of cramming up, that means you have to share a room with one of us.' he said in one breath

'What? Isn't there any spare rooms?' you replied.

'No, there isn't.. it's all taken up!' he said. 

Your POV:

I turned and saw ryeowook rushing over. He said he had bad news. 

''J-jaehyun.. can't...make...it' he said in between his huffing and puffing, 'since there would be a room with three members in it, jaehyun couldn't make it so he'll go over to your room instead of cramming up, that means you have to share a room with one of us.'

(WHAT? SHARE A ROOM WITH A GUY? WHO AM I GOING TO SHARE IT WITH? this is going to be awkward..) i grumbled in your mind.

 

A/N: sorry if it's kinda confusing!! just ignore all the blabbering up there and just focus on the sharing of rooms with a guy okay :). sorry sorry sorry!