End of the date and 'master' of 13 'slaves'?

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

Yesung's POV:

'Oppa!' She gasped and pushed me. I just laughed and shook my head. We continued walking and other couples were giving the 'Oh, what a cute couple.' stare. Suddenly, _______ quickly ran off somewhere into the crowd, ignoring my shouts.

'Ahjumma!' She beamed as soon as we got into the store, I was still catching my breath at the entrance. Yes I know, I'm not that young anymore.

'You're the young lady that came with the handsome young man the other time! Aigo, you came back!' the ahjumma smiled and cupped ______'s cheeks.

Young man? Who is that?

' Neh! I missed you, ahjumma!' She hugged the ahjumma happily.

'Is he your real boyfriend?' the ahjumma said.

'Aniyo, ahjumma. As much as I want a boyfriend like him, I'm still single and ready to mingle!' She laughed.

Did she just say she wanted a boyfriend like me?!

'But you're wearing matching clothes!' the ahjumma said.

'Aniyo, that rascal tricked me into it.' She joked, 'ahjumma, can we take a picture together?' The ahjumma nodded and ______ motioned me over to join the photo, there were hardly any customers around so ______ and I could take off the masks we were wearing. We huddled together as ______ took out her handphone and took a photo of us. Result: All of us looked awesome!

'Ahjumma, we'll get going now. I'll visit next time.' ______ said.

'Arasso, next time take the young man with you,' the ahjumma smiled, 'before I forget, take this with you.' She said and scooped a large portion of ddeokbokki into a plastic container and handed it to me. 

'Ahjumma, you don't have to..' I said.

'Gwenchana, it's my pleasure.' the ahjumma smiled.

'Kamsahabnida, take care.' we bowed and strolled towards the car. We buckled up and I started the engine. After a 10 minute drive, we reached the dorm. I looked over at ______ who was sitting in the passenger seat, she was sound asleep. She sleeps with open, just like Ryeowookie. Not wanting to wake her up, I got out of the car and opened the door on her side of the car. I carefully lifted her up, bridal style of course. As soon as we reached her doorstep, she woke up.

'Omo, what are you doing?' she asked.

'Uh, you fell asleep but I didn't want to wake you up so..' I explained while putting her down on her feet.

'Oh, mianhe. I was heavy wasn't I.' she smiled and fixed her clothes, 'oh, I'll pass that to Heechul oppa.'

'I'll pass it for you, you're tired, you should go and rest.'

'Gwenchana, I'm wide awake now. Besides, I miss the members~' she smiled. I nodded and opened the door. The members were awake and they were making a mess out of the dorm! As soon as we walked in, we were bombarded with questions.

'Why are you wearing couple hoodies?' Donghae asked that.

'How was your date?' That was Shindong

'Did you get mobbed by fans?' And finally, that was Kibum.

'Was Yesung hyung being a weirdo?' that was Kyuhyun. Evil maknae, I'll get you later. When I spotted Leeteuk hyung coming out of the bathroom, I realised I forgot to buy groceries! I mentally face-palmed myself for being such an idiot. I'm going to get chewed out by him!

'Hyung! I.. uh, forgot to buy.. groceries.' I mumbled.

'That's fine, Donghae went while you were gone.' he grinned, 'did you take pictures?' 

'Yep, I have one here, the other is with _______.' I said and showed him the pictures. Leeteuk hyung nodded in approval and finally my dare was done. With that, I headed outside to the living room and settled myself on the couch.

End of POV.

 

(Only in this Author's POV The sentences highlighted green are Eunhyuk's thoughts while the ones in yellow are Yesung's.)

Author's POV:

Eunhyuk was playing the Wii with Hankyung while you made your way towards Heechul who was petting Heebum. Eunhyuk pretended to be focused on the game but he was actually eavesdropping on your conversation with Heechul.

'Oppa, I bought you something!' What did she buy? Did she get anything for me?

'What, what did you buy?' Heechul asked excitedly while putting Heebum down onto the floor. Why is he getting all excited?

'Close your eyes..' you said and quickly pulled out the hoodie, 'ta-da!'

Eunhyuk was dying to know what you bought so he took his eyes off the TV screen where the game was being shown. As soon as he did that, Hankyung shouted something in chinese.

'HAHA! I BEAT YOU! IN YOUR FACE MONKEY.' He converted back to Korean. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and went towards Heechul and you while Hankyung did his little victory dance and started bragging to Siwon about his victory.

'OMO, I LOVE IT! GOMAWO, _______-AH!' Heechul shouted and hugged you

'I thought you wouldn't like it! It's great that you do.' You hugged Heechul back.

'______-ah!' Eunhyuk couldn't stand it anymore, he wanted to break Heechul and you up.

'Eunhyuk oppa?' You broke off the hug and turned to face him.

'Did you get anything for me?' Of course she didn't idiot, she isn't carrying anything else!

'Yeah, did you get something for me too?' Ryeowook popped into the conversation.

'Aniyo..' you said, 'but I took a photo together with the ddeokbokki ahjumma! She said she missed you.'

So that's who the ahjumma was talking about. She was talking about Eunhyuk, which means Eunhyuk and ______ went out together before.

'Jinjja? Let me see!' Eunhyuk said excitedly while you took out your handphone and showed the picture to him.

Yesung hyung's with her. Well they seem happy..

End of Author's POV.

 

Your POV:

'______-ah! Can you let me see the photo? Then your dare will be completed.' Leeteuk oppa said. I nodded and showed him the picture. But I suddenly remembered something.

'Yah.. Aren't you guys supposed to be my slave for a week?!' I burst out. The members fell silent. Including Hankyung who was still bragging to Siwon, Heechul who was squealing over the hoodie I bought him.

'About that..' Donghae started off, 'can't we not do it?'

'No way! You have to do it. Then how about I strike you a deal?' I suggested.

'What deal?' the members chorused.

'If you guys come over to my apartment right now and clean it up for me, you don't have to continue for a week. How does that sound?' I crossed my arms over my chest. The members looked up to Leeteuk oppa, as if waiting for his decision.

'We'll do it.' 

'Good. Now come along~' I sang while leaving their dorm to open the door of my apartment. As soon as the members came in, their expressions turned sour.

'Are you sure a girl lives here? Not a monster?' Heechul broke the silence.

'Chop chop, you aren't here to party! Get to work guys!' I clapped my hands twice.  

'Leeteuk and Heechul will be in charge of the bedroom. Kangin and Shindong will be in charge of the kitchen. Sungmin and Ryeowook will be doing the laundry since they seem to be the least ertic members. Kibum and Siwon will be cleaning the bathroom. Yesung, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Hankyung and Kyuhyun will clean the living room.' I commanded while sitting myself down on the chair at the dining area, while the members groaned and got to work.

After about an hour of cleaning and complaining, the place was spick and span. The members collapsed onto the couch lifelessly.

'The.. bathroom.. was.. a.. nightmare..' Kibum said in between breaths.

'You should've seen her laundry..' Sungmin added in.

'Hey, zip it pumpkin boy.' I teased, 'it's not that bad..' 

'IT IS!' the members protested.

'Hehe, now that your job is done, you guys must be thirsty. I'll get you drinks for you hardwork.' I smiled.

'But do we have to wash the cups?' Kangin, who was washing dishes the past hour, asked.

'No, you don't, I'll do it.' I said.

'Really? Then can I have strawberry milk? Pretty please?' Eunhyuk asked.

'Sure you can.' I grinned, 'any other requests? If not I'll just give you Orange Fanta.' Seeing there was no other requests, I proceeded to the kitchen to prepare the drinks. After awhile, I came back out.

'Here, your drinks.' I said and placed the drink on the coffee table and sat down next to Ryeowook. As soon as they were done, we said goodbye and left since it was nearing midnight. After they left, i washed the cups and went to take a shower before laying down on my bed. 

'It's been fun going out with you, Yesung oppa.' I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

End of POV.

 

A/N: Hey guys! Like my poster? 20thcenturyromeos' Poster Request Shop did it for me :). If you guys want a poster, go apply it at her shop! You won't regret it~