We're going to be very busy

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

Yesung’s POV:
“No, I love you, Park ______.”

“Yesung ssi?”

“And I’ll protect you from every ghost you see and I’ll protect you from any ert out there at night. I love you more than you love yourself, I love you more than Ryeowook and Eunhyuk. I don’t show it but I do, I really do. So can’t you give me a chance?”

“Yesung ssi,” she said, breaking away from my embrace. I already knew what she was going to say next. “I’m sorry, but I can’t. I don’t have those kind of feelings for you.”

“W- why not?”

“Yesung ssi, you’re a nice guy and all, but I don’t have the same feelings towards you like you do towards me. I don’t want to lie to you or lead you on.”

“Give me a chance, please..”

“I- I can’t. I’m so sorry, Yesung ssi.”

I swallowed hard and said, “up until now you’re still calling me ‘Yesung ssi’.”

“I—”

“No, it’s okay. I’ll wait for you. I’ll wait until you decide to call me ‘oppa’ and I’ll wait until you have the same feelings for me.”

“Yesung, please, don’t wait for me. I’m honestly not worth it.”

You just don’t know, do you? The extent of my feelings for you are more than you could ever imagine. But I guess there’s no point now.

“Yes, you are.”

“What if I turn lesbian?”

“It’s not possible. You’re already in love with Eunhyuk,” I said. My chest tightened.

“I-I’m not,” I said.

“Please, have you seen the way you look at him? You’re gonna be happy with Eunhyuk, right?”

“Yesung, we’re not even dating. He doesn’t like me!”

“You’re obviously blind. You don’t know because you don’t live with him. Every night you can hear him practicing his confession. I think I don’t want to bother you anymore. I’m just gonna make everything awkward for you. But, just so you know, if you ever need someone to talk to, or if you ever start to have the same feelings for me, I’m just across the corridor,” I smiled lightly and left her apartment. I opened the door to the empty dorm and entered my room. Looks like Eunhyuk needs him more than I do. I don’t want to ‘steal’ his girl again, he’s my dongsaeng, right? She’s the one I love, so if someone else makes her happy, why not? As long as she’s happy, everything’s fine isn’t it? So why am I hurting so much? Why are tears building up? Her smile. I wouldn’t want it to disappear because of me. It’s better letting her go..

End of POV

Your POV:

I couldn’t stop thinking about how Yesung looked. I feel like the biggest in the world right now. If the members ever fight because of me, my guilty conscience would NEVER let me live properly. I hope Yesung wouldn’t wait for me. He should find someone better, someone that truly loves him.

“Sleep, that’s what I need,” I sighed and made myself comfortable under the covers.

A week passed, not many things happened. The boys were always out for schedules and whatever, Eunhyuk included. Well, he does text and call, but I figured he needed all the rest he could get, so I didn't want to bother him much. Jaehyun and I have been practicing in the same room and the instructor said that with our current standard, more practice, improvement and hard work, we could be on the way to make our debut. Well, that aside, today’s Sunday, my off day and also the day I give Ryeowook my answer. And it’s already pretty obvious what my answer is. We’ve managed to keep our relationship a secret from the members, ELFs and the press. I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. Sungmin opened the door for me and showed me in. I knocked on Ryeowook’s door and he told me to come in.

“Oppa, I’m here to tell you—”

“It’s fine. I already know,” he said softly, not looking at me.

“Y- you know what?”

“Everything. I saw you guys,” he said, fiddling with his fingers.

“I’m sorry,” I sighed.

“Why him?”

“I- I..”

“I asked you first, so why him?” he got up from the bed. He started moving closer and closer to me and I was getting more afraid every step he took. What if he lost control? But Ryeowook isn’t that type, right? He knows what he’s doing, right?

“I liked you first, I asked you first, so why?” by now, I was already trapped between the wall and him.

“I don’t have the same feelings for you as I do for him,” I muttered. “Oppa, let me go.”

“No,” he said, leaning closer. I couldnt do anything, I was totally frozen. He was just about to touch my lips before he stopped and put his head down. I let out a mental sigh of relief.

“I’m sorry. Shouldn’t have done that,” he said. “I’ll keep my mouth shut until you tell them yourself. Congratulations.”

“Oppa..” he didn’t look back and just buried himself over the covers. “I’m sorry.. And thank you. Everything you’ve done for me, I’ll never forget it.”

“I’m tired. Leave my room, please,” he voice was shaky. I left him alone and was about to leave the dorm.

“Jagiya,” Eunhyuk whispered from his room just as I passed by it.

“Oppa,” I said. He pulled me into his room and sat me down on the bed.

“What did he say?”

“He knows everything, oppa. He’s keeping it a secret for us,” I said. He nodded and pulled me into his arms.

“What if the press finds out, what will happen? Will we break up?” I asked, wrapping my arms tightly around him.

“I’ll never break up with you. No matter what happens. We’ll find a way, okay? We just gotta be careful,” he smiled.

“Arasso.”

“We’ll tell the members soon,” he said.

“Okay, I hope they take this well,” I sighed.

“They will. Don’t worry,” he said and pecked me on the lips before I got up to leave. 

End of POV

 

Ryeowook’s POV:

Am I dreaming? I am, right? This is just a nightmare and I’ll wake up soon. But then again, if this was a dream, I wouldn’t be hurting so much. That scene. It keeps coming back to haunt me. That memory is on playback and it keeps going through my mind. That feeling where I felt my heart literally ripping to shreds. I could never forget it.

Flashback:

“Stupid hyungs. Always making me cook, now I have to buy a whole lot of groceries and now I have to carry everything myself!” I grumbled softy while struggling to carry the multiple grocery bags. I decided to take a shortcut through the park to make it home faster. I was almost out of the park when I saw them.

They kissed.

The look on her face, I've never seen it whenever she was with me. She's happy, isn't she? So is Eunhyuk hyung. I guess that'll do. I'll get over it someday, everything will be alright again. As long as their happy, I will be. 

Pick up and walk away, Ryeowook. Pick it up and walk away.

That's what I did. I picked everything up quietly and brisk walked back to the dorm.

"What took you so— Wookie, you look raelly pale, you alright?" Heechul asked, placing his hands on my shoulder.

"Nah, I'm fine. Maybe the weather's just getting chilly," I shrugged him off. "I'll start cooking now."

"You sure you don't need any help?" he raised an eyebrow.

"You'll be more of a hassle than help, hyung. Don't worry, I'm fine," I smiled. He looked unsure but nodded and walked away in the end. As son as he was out of sight, I heaved a sigh. I decided to push the thoughts out of my head by cooking. I put the stuff I didn't need into the frigde and their respective cabinets before starting to concentrate.

"What should I make.." I mumbled, looking at the ingredients on the counter. I walked to the nearest room, which was Leeteuk's. "Hyung, what do you feel like eating? I've got steak, spaghetti, kimchi, what do you want?"

"Hm, steak?" he replied, not looking up from his music sheet. Looks like he's composing another song.

"Okay then," I said and closed the door as quietly as possible so I wouldn't disrupt him. I made my way back to the kitchen and got started. I placed a frying pan on the stove and poured oil. After making sure the oil was heated up, I placed the raw steak in. Once done with the thirteen pieces of steak, I made a whole bunch of french fries and placed them equally on each plate along with some vegetables.

"Smells good! I'll help you set the table," Donghae smiled. 

"Thanks. Uh.. Have you seen Eunhyuk hyung anywhere?" I asked.

"Nope. After getting a text, he ran out in a hurry," he said. "Why?"

"Nothing. Just wondering where he went since I didn't see him anywh—"

"I'm home," Eunhyuk hyung said, full of smiles. "Wookie, you made steak? Looks great!"

"Uh.. Yeah. Come join us when you change," I said. The members were strolling in one by one because of the smell. Soon enough, we were all settled around the huge dining table. I just quietly ate my steak while the rest joked around.

"Wookie, you okay?" Leeteuk hyung looked at me. The rest stopped their chatter, creating an awkward atmosphere.

"What? Yeah, I'm fine," I laughed nervously. "I'm done. I'll leave first." I got up and washed my plate before heading back to my room. 

 

“Yesung, you too, what’s wrong?” Leeteuk asked.

“Aniya, I’m fine. I’ll head back to my room,” Yesung replied before standing up lifelessly from his chair. He washed his own plate before dragging his depressed self back to his room.

End of Flashback

End of POV


A week later~

Your POV:

“Hyung, we have something to tell you,” Eunhyuk said, holding my hand tighter.

“What? You guys are dating?” Leeteuk laughed before gesturing for them to come into his room. His music sheets were scattered across the table and his electric piano was . He must be composing a song, maybe for their upcoming Super Show 4.

“Like you said, we’re dating,” Eunhyuk broke the news quietly.

“I was kidding, you know,” Leeteuk laughed, examining the younger’s face for any hints of a prank. When he didn’t find any, he turned serious. “Really?”

“Yes,” I said.

Leeteuk straightened himself, “since when? Does anybody know?”

“Since a week ago. We didn’t want to tell you yet because it wasn’t the right time, only Ryeowook knows,” Eunhyuk informed the elder.

“And probably Yesung,” I added, the guilt was slowly creeping it’s way in.

“No wonder those two were so down the other day,” Leeteuk said quietly.

“I feel bad enough,” I sighed.

“Don’t be. You’re happy, right? So it’s not your fault,” Leeteuk smiled.

“But what’s the point of being happy when those around you aren’t?” I said.

“Happiness comes from within, then spread around. If you’re happy, you’ll be able to spread the happiness to them,” Leeteuk reasoned.

“How? When they see me with Eunhyuk, it’s like they’re getting stabbed again and again. I love Eunhyuk, but I want them to be happy too,” I sighed.

“They’ll get over it. Don’t you worry, okay?” Leeteuk rested a hand on your shoulder. “Do you want me to tell the rest for you or are you going to tell them yourselves?”

“We’ll tell them,” Eunhyuk said. The both of us left Leeteuk’s room and proceeded to the room’s of the members. They reacted well to the news, Donghae even decided to take a picture of us. Not wanting to twist the knife of their wounds, Eunhyuk didn’t want to inform them of something they already found out. The hard way. Eunhyuk led me to his room and I sat on his bed, wrapped in his protective arms.

“So, you’ll be pretty busy in the coming months,” I mumbled.

“Yeah. We have concerts. You’re pretty busy yourself, with your debut and all,” he said.

“I’m not going to debut so quickly,” I laughed.

“But you’re such a great actress, not to mention beautiful, y and—”

“Okay, sweet tongue,” I laughed and placed my finger on his mouth but quickly withdrew when he tried to bite it. “I’ll miss you.”

“Me too,” he nuzzled my neck. “You smell great.”

“Of course I do, I just showered,” I smiled.

“Kiss me,” he said.

“No.”

“Please,” he pouted. I smirked and shoved him away. I buried myself under the covers and pretended to sleep.

“Yah. I’ll break up with you,” he said.

“Go ahead,” I smiles, knowing he wouldn’t.

“Baby I was kidding!” he whined, getting under the covers too.

“Go away. I’m trying to sleep,” I said flatly.

“Not until I get my kiss.”

“Shh,” he suddenly threw the covers to the foot of the bed and straddled me.

“Yah! Get off!” I said, trying to wiggle out.

“I’m going to kiss you,” he taunted. I immediately pursed my lips so he couldn’t. He started to tickle me, making me laugh and kick him accidentally. He stopped tickling and I stopped laughing. Before I could breathe properly, he captured my lips. I knew it’d be a while until I could feel his lips on mine, he was starting concert rehearsals tomorrow, which means I won’t even be able to see him much. I’m just as busy, with practice and school. I quit work because Hyun Mi said it’d be too much to handle with my debut drawing nearer.

“I love you,” I muttered when he pulled away.

“I love you too,” he smiled and pulled the covers up. He wrapped his arm around me while I played with his hair until his steady breathing told me he was asleep. It wasn’t long before I joined him in dreamland too.

 

Hi reade— /bricked. Okay, sorry this took so long. Inspiration did not hit me in the face for quite a while. But look! Sweet hyuk~ Hurhur. Okay, kidding. Hope you liked it. I didn't edit this so brace yourself for atrocious grammar and spelling mistakes. Thank you!