Auditions?! What?!

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

Ryeowook's POV:

"I'm home," I called out lifelessly as soon as I got through the doors. Only a handful of the members were awake.

"Who's purse is that?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Huh? Oh, it's ______'s. Speaking of her, is she at home?" I took off my shoes.

"She's in Eunhyuk hyung's room."

"What's she doing there?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't know," Kyuhyun shrugged before returning to his Starcraft. I made my way to Eunhyuk hyung's room and knocked before coming in.

"Hyung, it's me," I said through the thin wooden door.

"Come in," he replied. I opened the door to see ____ lying on hyung's bed and hyung sitting on the floor.

He's holding her hand.

He's. Holding. Her. Hand.

"Ryeowook? What's up? You're spacing out," Eunhyuk hyung asked.

"W-what? Oh, she left her purse in the club, her colleagues told me to bring it back for her," I said, snapping outta my daze and handing the purse to Eunhyuk hyung.

"Oh, alright, thanks Wookie," he smiled and let go of her hand to take the purse back. That's right, you let go of that hand right now. I left the room and headed to my own, I don't think I could handle seeing those two all lovey dovey and whatnot. To think I was the one who confessed first. So it's not always "the early bird, catches the worm." She probably likes Eunhyuk hyung more. I groaned in frustration and buried my face into my pillow, letting out a muffled scream. After I was done "de-stressing" I turned my head so I could breathe properly, slowly, sleep overcame me.

End of POV

--

Next day~

Your POV:

"Jaehyun! You're here!" voices kept echoing from outside. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to face the wall, pulling the blankets up to cover my face.

"It's been so long!" I heard more voices.

Refusing to open my eyes, I mumbled a "shut up.."

"______-ah, you alright?" another voice spoke gently, this one was coming from inside my room. I LIVE ALONE HOW COULD THERE BE ANOTHER VOICE. OH MY FREAKING GOD THERE'S A BURGLAR IN MY HOUSE.

My eyes shot open, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU. I KNOW KUNG FU SO YOU BETTER BACK OFF."

"Woah, woah, calm down. It's me," I blinked a few times to adjust to the sudden brightness.

"Eunhyuk?" I mumbled.

He smiled and nodded, "you feeling alright?"

Feeling alright? What happened that I wouldn't be "feeling alright"?

"Uhh, I guess? Is this your room?" I said, looking around.

"No, no, you're on the streets. Obviously it's my room," Eunhyuk stated sarcastically.

"Sheesh, just asking," I rolled my eyes playfully and got up, "remember what?"

"Nothing," he said, following me outside towards the living room.

I don't want to remember, I'll just act like I don't. Hopefully, I'll really forget it.

"_____-ah! You ready?" Jaehyun smiled and brought me into a tight hug.

"Ready? Ready for what?' I asked.

"You don't remember?"

"Am I supposed to?" I said, sitting myself down on the couch next to Kyuhyun.

"The auditions? Does it ring a bell?" Jaehyun said, getting annoyed.

"OH MY GOSH. I FORGOT," I got up and dashed out of the dorm, "ahh! My keys! Where are my keys?!"

The guys burst out laughing. Gee, how nice of them.

"H-hold on, I'll get it for you," Eunhyuk barely managed to suppress his laughter.

"Thanks," I said as he handed me my purse. I opened  the door and slammed it shut before grabbing fresh clothes for a quick shower. I got out and started to blow dry my hair. Looking into the mirror, I made sure my hair was in place and my clothes were proper.

Pleased with my appearance, I made my way back into their dorm.

"I'm ready~" I sang as I jumped in.

"Nice outfit! We'll go shopping after the auditions," Jaehyun smiled.

"Of course!" I said.

"Baby, I'll drive you," Sungmin said as he got up, putting on his jacket.

"Awww, he called you 'baby'~" I cooed as Jaehyun shot me a glare.

"It's fine," Jaehyun waved him off.

"But I wanna~" Sungmin pouted, rocking left to right.

"If you insist," she rolled her eyes, but her smile was evident, "one day, I'll find a method to resist your aegyo."

"You'll never find a way!" Sungmin snickered, as we put on our shoes.

"Wait! Can I come?" Eunhyuk stood up, raising his hand as if he was a student and we were his teachers.

"I wanna come too!" Ryeowook said.

"Why not we all go," Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

"Sungmin hyung, you drive them there first, I'll drive the guys in the van and meet you there," Siwon said, adding in lots of hand gestures.

"Sure," he said and turned to us, "let's go."

Jaehyun sighed as we got into the lift, "what do you think they're gonna ask us to act out?"

I shrugged, "probably something really cliche like a heartbreak scene, or a passing of a relative."

"Did you prepare?" she asked.

"Honey, I didn't even remember we were going for auditions today, do I look like I prepared?" I said and pointed at my face.

"I guess not~" she laughed as we got into the car.

--

"You ready?" I exhaled deeply, she was the first to go.

"I hope I am," she sighed.

"You can do it, good luck," I gave her a tight hug before she disappeared into the audtion room. Sungmin and I sat on the chairs that were against the wall to wait for Jaehyun.

"So, how'd you get her to like you?" I said, breaking the silence.

"I don't know~" he sang.

"Tsk. Anyway, if I see that you make her upset or anything, I. Will. Crush. You," I glared at him.

"Y-yes, ma'am," he gulped.

Smiling brightly, I said, "good."

Just as Jaehyun came out, the members arrived.

"So? How'd it go?" I asked, trying to read her expression.

"I.. I PASSED!" she squealed and hugged me. We started jumping around in circles, screaming incoherent sentences.

"I'm so glad, you have to pass too, okay?" Jaehyun sniffed, she was crying.

"Park _______, you're next," a lady in her 30s poked her head through the door and the door frame.

"Neh!" I said.

"Good luck!" the members cheered, pumping their fists.

"All the best," Jaehyun smiled. I took a deep breath and knocked the door.

"Come in."

Well, here goes nothing.