Scouted!

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

Your POV:

'Excuse me, are you Ms. Park _______?' a middle aged man asked.

'Yes, I am,' I replied, puzzled.

'If you would please, follow me, I'd like to speak to you in private,' the man gestured towards the door.

'Sure.' The man led me to the.. Princiapal's office?! Am I getting expelled already?! No it can't be, the principal probably wants to thank me for opening the showcase, yes, that's right.

'Take a seat, Ms. Park, I'll be right back,' the man smiled and left the office. Shortly after, he came back with the principal and Jaehyun.. Jaehyun?!

'Jaehyun ah!' I said.

'You got called here too?!' she gasped. I nodded my head as she sat down beside me.

'Girls, this is Mr. Kim, he's from YG Entertainment,' the principal introduced.

'What's YG Entertainment?' I asked. All three of them shot me a 'what-the-hell' look.

'You don't know?' Mr. Kim asked.

'Not a clue,' I shook my head at him.

Jaehyun sighed and said, 'they're a company that produces singers and actors, some famous singers they have debuted are Big Bang and 2NE1.'

'I see, okay, carry on,' I smiled sheepishly.

'Yes, and Mr. Kim here would like to have you both as their trainees,' the principal smiled.

'Trainees? As in dancing and singing?' I raised an eyebrow, 'I'm sorry but, I'm aspiring to be an actress, not a singer like Big Bucks and whatever the name was.'

'It's Big Bang,' Jaehyun glared at me then she turned to the principal, '______ is right, I'm aspiring to be an actress as well, not a singer.'

'That's not a problem, we have many actors under us as well and we'd be more than happy for you both to join us, although, there is one slight problem, but it applies to everyone who wants to join us,' Mr. Kim said.

'What problem?' Jaehyun and I both asked at the same time.

'We will need to audition you both, it's very simple actually, you just have to come down to our building and I'll be down to meet you when you call,' Mr. Kim smiled and handed the both of us namecards.

'But.. Why us?' Jaehyun asked.

'I find you both, very, very interesting,' Mr. Kim said.

'That.. Sounds a little awkward, but we'll go for the audition anyway. So, if we pass the audition, what happens?' I asked.

'Oh, if you pass the auditions then both of you will become part of our YG Family and when you are ready, you will be acting in dramas and movies,' Mr. Kim explained.

'Really? Thank you so much Mr. Kim, when do we come for the audition?' Jaehyun asked excitedly.

'Anytime, dear. Just have to call that number when you're ready.'

'Thank you, we'll definitely get back to you,' Jaehyun and I shook his hand and left the office. There was 5 seconds of silence and then.

'KYAAAAAAAA,' we both screamed and hugged each other, jumping around excitedly.

'We're gonna become actresses, _______-ah!' Jaehyun screamed.

'I know, I know, I know!' I squealed, 'okay, let's get back and party, hard.'

'Let's go!' Jaehyun and I linked arms and went back inside the beautifully decorated gym. 

'Where did both of you go?' Ryeowook asked. Jaehyun and I exchanged glances and nodded.

'We.. JUST GOT SCOUTED BY YG ENTERTAINMENT!' both of us squealed.

'Jinjja?! Omo, congratulations!' Ryeowook smiled and gave both of us congratulatory hugs.

'What happened?' Leeteuk asked.

'Hyung! They got scouted by YG!' Ryeowook announced.

'Jinjja! Congrats!' Leeteuk clapped and then turned to s, 'guys, they got scouted by YG!'

'Congratulations! I wish it was SM though, then we'd see each other more often,' Kyuhyun pouted.

'It's okay! We live near each other,' I smiled. The party carried on until about 10. We decided to leave since it was getting boring. Jaehyun called her chauffer- did I mention she was filthy rich?- to pick her up. The boys and I got home the same way we came. We retreated into our respective homes and called it a day. I took off my dress and changed into a loose T-Shirt and shorts and slept.

 

 

 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM RYEOWOOK <3 

source: thesaltandvinegar