Sign~

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

"I'm home~" I announced to my empty house. I had just finished stuffing my face with sushi together with Shindong and the rest. Leeteuk, being the nice leader he was, offered me a ride home since I was too full to walk and if I did, I'd explode and because we live, oh I don't know, next to each other! I took off my shoes and slammed myself down on the couch, smiling to myself.

To let you join our YG Family.

Yeah, I did it. I've achieved step 1 of my dream.

"Oh my god, I forgot to tell umma!" I scrambled to get my iPhone, dialing umma's number. After the third ring, she picked up.

(Conversation in English will be in Italic~)

"Hello?"

"Mom? You will not believe what happened!" I squealed into the phone.

"Is it good or bad?" she asked.

"Totally, extremely, good!" I exclaimed.

"What is it, dear?"

"I got accepted into YG! Mom, I'm training to be an actress!" I finally let it out.

"Congratulations, honey!" Mom said.

"Thanks," I grinned, "when can you come over? I miss you."

"Sweetheart, I don't think we can come over anytime soon," mom said, "we're really busy with the new restaurant your dad opened."

"Really..?" I sighed, "alright then. I think I can sign it myself. Goodnight mom, love you."

"I'm sorry, honey. I love you too," with that, we hung up. I sighed and went to my room to change into my pjs. I snuggled under the warmth of my blankets, falling asleep soon after.

--

Bzz Bzz~

I opened my eyes and immediately shut it due to the bright sun shining through my bedroom window. I groaned and stuck my hand out from under the covers, groping my nightstand for my cellphone. Once my hands recognized the familiar object, I grabbed it and brought it over to read the message.

Yah, I'll come to your house at 2pm :D.

- Babo Jae

Haha, I saved her contact as "Babo Jae", she doesn't know yet! I looked at the time on my phone.

Arasso :).

I looked at the time on my phone.

1.30pm

"1.30?! I SLEPT IN!" I screamed and jumped out of the covers, running to my wardrobe to get fresh clothes for a shower. I still have to clean the house! I showered in record time and got out to start cleaning the house. I picked up the dirty clothes on the floor and dumped it into the washing machine. Then I went to the kitchen to wash the dishes that had been lying there for about.. 3 days? I dashed back into the living room with a wet cloth and started to wipe the coffee table of any stains what-so-ever. Finally, I adjusted the cushions so that it decorated my couch nicely. Once I was done, I plopped onto the couch and looked at the wall clock, 2pm. Just nice!

Ding Dong~

"Coming!' I said and opened the door, "Jaehyun! Why are you so punctual?"

"'Cause I'm not like you. You're always late," she teased and made herself comfortable on the couch.

"First thing you do when you come into the house is insult your best friend? Nice, really nice," I pouted and went to the kitchen for drinks.

"I was kidding. By the way, have you read the contract?"

"Not yet. Have you?" I asked and set the orange juice down onto the coffee table.

"I have. But I don't know if it's a 'good' contract," she said and took a sip of her drink.

"Well, you wanna ask the boys?" I suggested.

"Let's go!" she grinned and we rang the doorbell to their dorm.

"Baby!" Sungmin squealed and hugged Jaehyun tight.

"I'm still here you know," I said, narrowing my eyes at the two.

"I'm so-"

"Honey~" someone sang and pounced onto me.

"Eunhyuk, get off of me!"

"What?" he whined and pouted, "you don't want a hug from your Hyukkie baby?"

"Stop syaing that, you'll make people get the wrong idea," I said and strolled into the dorm.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed to the members in the living room.

"Annyeong, ______-ah. Stop being so formal! We've been friends for so many months already," Leeteuk smiled.

"Neh. Actually, we came here to ask you guys for help."

"What is it?" Sungmin asked.

"We don't really know if the contract is okay, could you help us check it?"

"Sure, bring it over and we'll see," Leeteuk said. We brought the contracts to the spacious living room and sat down. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Siwon began reading it. After about 10 to 15 minutes, they set the contract down.

"So?" I asked.

"It's a good contract, you guys are lucky," Sungmin said and began explaining the contents of the contract.

"You should hurry and sign it with YG," Eunhyuk said.

"Arasso, gomawo oppa," I said, "we'll get going now."

"Goodbye hug!" Eunhyuk smiled and stretched his arms out.

"Such a kid," I smiled and hugged him.

"I'm still your oppa," he whispered.

"Aish," I said and pushed him playfully.

"I think I'm gonna head down to YG to sign it, you?" I asked.

"I'll let my parents read it first. Well, i better go now, see ya!" Jaehyun smiled and hugged me.

"Take care, Jae," I said and she left. I shut the door to my apartment and skipped lightly to my wardrobe. I decided to wear this:

After locking the door, I made my way down to hail a cab.

"Ahjussi, YG Entertaintment building, please," I said and fastened my seatbelt.

"What's your purpose of going there?" the driver smiled.

"Ahjussi, I'm signing a contract," I returned his smile.

"Jinjja? Congratulations! When you become famous, remember the taxi ahjussi that drove you to YG," he joked.

"Arassoyo, ahjussi," I said. We continued to chat the whole way there and when we arrived, he gave me a discount!

"Since you're so pretty, I'll give you a 30% discount," the ahjussi smiled.

"Aniyo, it's okay," I said.

"I insist, promise me you'll remember me," the ahjussi said.

"Neh. Kamsahabnida," I smiled and paid the fare before making my way into the building.

"Annyeonghaseyo, may I be of any service to you?" a pretty lady behind the counter asked.

"Neh, I'm actually signing a contract with Mr. Yang," I said.

"He's on the 7th floor."

"Kamsahabnida," I bowed and walked to the lift. The lift came and I got in, just as the door was about to close, someone shouted.

"Wait!" a man's voice said. I immediately held the lift for him.

End of POV

 

EH?! I thought Ryeowook was in the lead for the poll, now it's Eunhyuk. Wah, you jewels! Keep voting! OH OH OH, TIME FOR SHAMELESS ADVERTISING! I MADE A NEW FIC. GO CHECK IT OUT. It's called "In a Super Junior World" please support by subscribing and commenting! Thank you~~

Ppyong~