Job

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

"_______-ah, could you follow me to the restroom?" Jaehyun asked right after closing her locker and locking it.

"Sure, I have to go anyways," I smiled as we walked to the nearest restroom, "when shall we audition?" I asked.

"This weekend? Today's Thursday so we still have some time to prepare ourselves," Jaehyun answered.

"Alright, anyway, do you know anybody who's hiring? I really need to get a job," I asked Jaehyun.

"Hmm, I do have someone in mind. But I'm not sure if you're comfortable with it," Jaehyun replied.

"What is it?" I asked just as we entered the empty restroom.

"See, my cousin just oppened a private club and they're in need of staff," Jaehyun said when we got into the empty cubicles.

"A club? That's a little.. Sleazy," I said across the thin cubicle walls.

"Don't worry, it's private, only certain people are allowed, I'll even ask him to get you a 'safe' role. You'll serve drinks, is that alright?" Jaehyun assured.

"When do I start?"

"Tomorrow at 6pm."

"Alright, I'm in," I said as we got out of the cubicles and washed our hands. The strange thing aws, as soon as we got out, I noticed the door to the washroom shook a little. It could only mean someone else was in the restroom as well.

End of POV

 

Soo Ri's POV:

"Hye Ri,  I'll be in the restroom, wait for me in the car," I said. Hye Ri gave me a thumbs up and I quickly made my way to the restroom. As soon as I got in, I could hear people talking. Oh no, not just random people, it's that from hell and her little friend. God, even her voice irks me.

"See, my cousin just oppened a private club and they're in need of staff," Jaehyun said when they got into the empty cubicles.

"A club? That's a little.. Sleazy," from hell said across the thin cubicle walls.

"Don't worry, it's private, only certain people are allowed, I'll even ask him to get you a 'safe' role. You'll serve drinks, is that alright?" Jaehyun assured.

"When do I start?"

"Tomorrow at 6pm."

"Alright, I'm in," I heard flushing of toilets so I quickly dashed out before anyone could see me. I didn't even get to go pee yet! I brisk walked to the car.

Have to tell Hye Ri, have to come up with evil plan!

When I was reaching the car, I jogged the last few metres, got in and slammed the door shut. Immediately, the vehicle started to moving.

" from hell is getting a job at a club," I said, buckling my seatbelt.

"Where?"

"Sub-zero, the new club just a street down from school," I grit my teeth.

"Let's plan a little surprise, shall we/?" my sister turned to me, giving me a smirk. Oh, that girl has something up her sleeve, something evil!

End of POV

 

Next day.

Your POV:

"I start work today right. What do I wear?" I asked, hugging my books tighter.

"They'll give you a uniform, just show up in whatever you want," Jaehyun replied, typing furiously on her phone.

"Who's that?" I leaned over to read the texts but Jaehyun just took her phone away.

"Sungmin," Jaehyun glared at me.

"Ooooh. So, are you guys together or something?" I asked casually.

"What? No we're not.." Jaehyun's eyes looked everywhere except me.

"You're lying!" I pointed at her and Jaehyun just tried to bite it

"N-no I'm not!"

"Tell. Me. The. Truth!" I cupped her cheeks and forced her to look me in the eyes, "go on.."

"Fine! Yes, we're together!" Jaehyun hissed and brought my hands of her face.

"Oh my gosh! When?!" I squealed.

"Just yesterday."

"And you didn't tell me?!" I exclaimed.

"Well you know already, don't you?!" Jaehyun folded her arms across her chest.

"Hmph! I'm not talking to you! I'm going home and taking a shower! Not going to be late for work!" I replied stubbornly, walking away from her.

 

A/N: Oh, looky, a new chapter that's really boring and y! Gah I'm sorry :(  Some gifs and pictures to make up for it~

 

116.gif image by xpeekaboo

eunhyuk.gif image by aiikonzu

th_34.gif