Chapter 22

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

Yesung's POV:

I was somewhere in sweet dreamland. Snuggled under my blankets, with my soft toys given by my lovely ELFs as my bolster, I was practically in heaven.

'YAH, GET YOUR LAZY OF THE BED RIGHT NOW.' a voice woke me up. Ugh, get lost. I pretended not to hear anything and stayed still with my eyes still closed, thinking that whoever it was would give up and find something else to do.

'Better get up before I unleash Heebum onto your beloved Ddangkkoma.' the voice threatened, this time softer but the tone was still menacing. I immediately recognized it to be Heechul hyung's. *Oh no, not my ddangkkoma! But I still want to sleep.. I'll wait a little longer, maybe he'll go away.*

'I'm counting to 3. One, two -'

'ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT I'M UP OKAY. Sheesh, it's still early in the morning..' I sat up, flinging some of my soft toys onto the floor.

'Early in the morning your face. Look at the clock.' Heechul hyung said in a cold tone while picking up the stuff on the floor.I looked at the clock that was on my nightstand, it screamed 2 in the afternoon. Holy.. I slept until this late?!

'Go wash up, lunch is on the table.' Heechul hyung said, he's like a mom, apart from Leeteuk hyung.

'Arasso.' I went into the shower and let the warm water embrace my skin while thinking about Eunhyuk and Yuri. Neither of them deserved this. They were good people, especially Yuri.. What did she do for her to suffer all that pain. I miss her and I'm sure Eunhyuk does too, he just doesn't show it. Now, _____ may just be the only girl who could bring Eunhyuk back, the old him, the moodmaker, the prankster. *Ugh, why am I thinking about this again?* With only my towel, I got out of the shower and went into my room to put on some fresh clothes.

End of POV:

 

Your POV:

I was just sitting down on the sofa, surfing channels. It was a Saturday and I'm bored to death. I had tried asking Jaehyun out to the mall but apparantly she wasn't available. So it's just me, myself and I. I was daydreaming when the doorbell rang. I hurriedly went to answer the door. It was the postman, seems like there was a package for me. I thanked him and went inside. I sat on the counter stool and examined the small package.  

'Eh? It's not for me. Kim Jong Woon? Who's that?' I spent half an hour of my life trying to figure out who the hell is Kim Jong Woon. Then it hit me in the face. I recalled one time I was at Jaehyun's place, she was rambling on and on about Super junior. She even went ahead to tell me about their real names and their siblings. Kim Jong Woon is Yesung's real name. That silly postman must have brought it to the wrong place. I went into my room and fixed my appearance a little. My hair was really messy and I was in my Tom and Jerry pajamas. No way in hell am I going over to their place like that. I combed my hair and wore a light grey hoodie and a pair of denim shorts finished off with my slippers. I grabbed the package and left the house. I rang the doorbell of their dorm and waited. About 10 seconds later, Kyuhyun opened the door.

'Eh? What brings you over?' Kyuhyun oppa asked.

'Ah, delivery for Yesung oppa. Is he in?' I smiled.

'Oh, he's in his room, you know the way right?'

'Yep. By the way, not that I hate your Levis boxers or anything but put on some pants will you?' I said casually while walking towards Yesung's room. If you're wondering why I'm not making a big fuss about it is because it's not the first time I've seen Kyuhyun in his boxers. Don't misunderstand, the first time was an accident. Oh my eyes..

'YAH. YOU ERT.' I heard him shout before laughing to myself. I arrived outside Yesung oppa's room. I knocked but there was no answer. Since I was just going to drop off a package, I just went inside. To my horror, I mean, to my surprise, Yesung came out of the bathroom with only his towel on and his hair dripping wet. To be honest, it was kinda y. Wait, what the hell? What am I thinking. The surprised Yesung just screamed. What.. I'm not even screaming, why is he screaming? Not only that, he even dropped his towel unconsciouly. YES, HE DROPPED HIS TOWEL. NOW HE'S FRIGGIN . MY EYES! This time, I screamed and pointed at his 'friend' before covering my eyes. Yesung oppa got the hint and looked down. He screamed even louder and scurried to pick up his towel and covered himself up.

 

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?' He shouted.

'P-PACKAGE FOR YOU.' I stuttered before dropping the package onto the bed and running out of the room. I ran towards the living room where the members were lazing about. I cuddled myself at one side of the sofa and hugged my knees.

'Yah, ert. Are you okay? What happened? I heard screaming.' Kyuhyun asked. I didn't bother replying him.

End of POV.

 

Yesung's POV:

 

Oh my god! KIM JONG WOON, YOU JUST MADE A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF. NOW SHE'S TRAUMATIZED AND PROBABLY THINKS I'M A FLASHER OR SOMETHING. I scolded myself while putting on a T - shirt and long pants. Better make sure she's okay. I went to the living room to find her sitting at the side of the sofa with Kyuhyun next to her.

'Y-yah. Ignore what you saw okay. Sorry..' I said while squatting infront of her. She had a blank expression plastered on her face. All she did was nod. 

'Hyung, what happened?' Kyuhyun asked. I mouthed 'tell you later' to the curious maknae.

'Y-you okay? Need some water to calm yourself down?' 

'N-no. I'm okay. Sorry, should've knocked first .I'll get going now, bye.' she said and left the dorm. I slumped next to the maknae and sighed.

'What happened?' Kyuhyun asked again. I explained to him everything and guess what he said?

'Hyung, you're a flasher.' 

End of POV.