Chapter 21

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

Your POV:

We were done practicing and it was now 11pm. Yes, we have been rehearsing until now with occasional 1 hour breaks. We'd usually fool around in the school since nobody was there. Eunhyuk oppa even went into the nurses office pretending to be a nurse! I'd play along by pretending to be a patient. After all the practicing and some fooling around, I was really exhausted! I plopped down on the couch lazily and just sat in a daze.

'Are you tired? Should I treat you to dinner?' Eunhyuk asked while sitting next to me.

'I'm exhausted! Really? You'll really buy me dinner?' I asked, excited at the mention of food.

'Of course! It's the least I could do for you. Now let's go take a shower and meet at the gate in 15 minutes alright?' He smiled and patted my head. I nodded and quickly went to the shower. I changed back into my uniform and went towards the gate where we were supposed to meet. He was already there with a beanie and a mask.

'So where do you want to go?' He asked while walking beside me.

'Hmm, I've always wanted to go eat at the foodstands in Myung Dong. Is it too crowded?' I asked excitedly. I've only been to Korea once with my family before I came here to study, but we didn't get the chance to try the foodstands.

'Nah, I doubt a lot of people will be there at this hour, besides, it's still a school and working day tomorrow.' He brushed it off and pulled me towards the bus stop. 

'Hehe, I've always wanted to ride a bus this late at night.' He clapped his hands together.

'Really? ME TOO! Then we could sit at the back of the bus and rest our legs on the chairs in front of us!' I high-fived him, finally someone who has the same interest as me. Normal people would think I'm being silly. We got onto the bus, as expected, it was empty. We headed towards the back of the bus as planned and rested our legs on the chairs in front of us. It would be a comfortable 10 minute bus ride. We got off at Myung dong bus stop and walked deeper into the best place for street shopping! Like Eunhyuk oppa said, there was hardly anybody. We passed by a few foodstalls but none offered seats. Finally, after about 10 minutes of walking, we found a foodstall that had seats.


 

(Pretend it's at night!)

We looked at the food they had to offer. Ddeokbokki (rice cakes), Soondae (blood sausages), Odeng (fish cakes), Mandu (dumplings) etc. After ordering 2 servings of ddeokbokki, 3 sticks of odeng and 1 serving of Mandu, we sat ourselves down in a cozy corner. I looked around, seems like we were the only ones there. 5 minutes later, an Ahjumma approached us with our food.

'Looks good! Kamsahabnida ahjumma!' I smiled. 

'Kamsahabnida ahjumma!' Eunhyuk gave a gummy smile. 

'Aigo, what a good looking young couple!' The ahjumma clapped her hands.

'We look good togethher, right ahjumma?' Eunhyuk oppa smiled and put his arms around my waist. I could feel my heart race and my face gettin warm.

'Of course! How long have you been dating?' She asked.

'Eh? Aniyo~ We're not dating! We're just really good friends.' I denied and gently pushed his hands away.

'Jinjja? Then you were lying to me!' The ahjumma laughed while jokingly pointing at Eunhyuk oppa.

'Mianheyo ahjumma~' Eunhyuk oppa got up and gave the ahjumma a friendly hug.

'Arasso, eat before it gets cold alright?' She said and patted Eunhyuk's back. I could hear the ahjumma whisper a few words to Eunhyuk oppa. He nodded and came back, smiling.

'What did she say?' I asked.

'Nothing~ Hurry and eat you babo.' He teased.

'I'm not a babo!' I protested, but still ate anyway. The food was really good, we chatted and ate at the same time. After eating, we paid the ahjumma and went back to our own homes.

 

End of POV.

 

Eunhyuk's POV:

'Arasso, eat before it gets cold alright?' She said and patted my back.

'Hurry up and make her your girlfriend!' The ahjumma whispered.

'Arasso, I will!' I whispered back. I went back towards our table and sat down, smiling.

'What did she say?' I asked.

'Nothing~ Hurry and eat you babo.' I teased.

'I'm not a babo!' She protested, but still ate anyway. The food was really good, we chatted and ate at the same time. After eating, we paid the ahjumma and went back to our own homes.