Date with the flasher! (Part 1)

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

Yesung's POV:

'So, do you have a place in mind?' I asked, breaking the silence in the car.

'Well, not really.' She smiled.

'Okay, then I'll pick. We'll go to Myung Dong!' I grinned and started the engines. While I was driving, I realised something important and it was missing. MY DISGUISE! I left it in ______'s house. I think ______ noticed my discomfort and asked.

'Oppa, are you alright? Is threre something wrong?' 

'My disguise.. I left it in your house.' I sighed.

'Ah, that's easy. When we reach Myung Dong, you wait in the car while I go buy a beanie and sunglasses for you.' She smiled.

'Oh yeah. You're a genius! Thanks~' I felt relieved and focused on the driving. I the radio to lighten the atmosphere. Just nice, It Has To Be You was playing! I started singing along to the music but I suddenly went out of tune. We both laughed the whole way. Finally, we reached our destination. I parked somewhere while ______ got out of the car andd went to buy my disguise.

End of POV.

 

Your POV:

'Okay, then I'll pick. We'll go to Myung Dong!' He grinned and started the engines.

Myung dong.. Eunhyuk..

While he was driving, his expression suddenly turned sour. Curious, I asked him what's wrong.

'Oppa, are you alright? Is there something wrong?' 

'My disguise.. I left it in your house.' He sighed. A light bulb appeared on top of my head.

'Ah, that's easy. When we reach Myung Dong, you wait in the car while I go buy a beanie and sunglasses for you.' She smiled.

'Oh yeah. You're a genius! Thanks~' He was relieved and focused on the driving. He the radio to lighten the atmosphere. Just nice, It Has To Be You was playing! Yesung oppa started singing along to the music but he suddenly went out of tune. We both laughed the whole way. Finally, we reached our destination. Yesung oppa parked somewhere while I got out of the car andd went to buy his disguise. As soon as I walked in, a huge sea of people greeted me. It was hell crowded alright! I worried about Yesung oppa getting spotted, but then again, with the amount of people here, it's not going to be easy unless you're an eagle. I walked by a few road stalls selling different merchandise like hoodies, counterfiet goods, dog clothings etc. I finally spotted a stall that sold beanies and accessories. Only, they came in sets! Not just sets, couple sets! I looked around, there were no other beanie-selling stores around. Aish, whatever! I just don't have to wear it, right? Right!

'Miss, may I help you?' The stallholder asked gently.

'Ah neh. How much are these?' I pointed at the pair of beanies with a smiley face on it. 

10pr9yu.jpg (Pretend there's a white version of it!)

yesungsmirk.jpg?et=m%2CuSADVuMPTtmoU%2BR

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Ah, you have good taste, 8000 won (approx SGD$8)' He smiled. 

I'll take that and this pair of sunglasses.' I said and pointed at it. He nodded and put the merchandise into a black plastic bag and handed it to me.

'That will be 11 000 won, Miss.' I nodded and handed him the money.

'Thank you come again!' I smiled and hurried back to the car. I didn't know why I was in such a hurry. I opened the door of the car and quickly closed it, afraid that some hawk-eyed fans may spot him within the split second that I opened the door.

'Here, I'm sorry, it looks kind of childish.' I handed him the plastic bag.

'Thanks.' He took the bag and took out the beanies, 'eh? There's two.' 

'Oh, the shop only sold it in couple sets..  so, uhh, yeah. Don't get the wrong idea!' I waved my hands trying to enforce my point. 

'Haha, I never knew you wanted this much to wear couple items with me.' He smirked. 

'A-aniyo oppa! Aish, hurry put it on already~' I whined. He took the white one and waved the black one in front of my face.

'What?' I asked.

'Put it on.' He said.

'Why?'

'Just put it on!' He smiled and shoved the beanie on my head. Great, my hair's messed up now.

'Hey hey! Watch the hair.' I pouted and tried to fix it.

'You look great! Now let's go!' He looked and me triumphantly and slipped on his glasses. He got out of the car and opened the door for me. Gentleman, I like.

End of POV.

2/6/11

 

 

 

 

A/N: Yoohoo~ Happy ELFs day to all of you ELFs out there! No matter what country we're from, we all have one thing in common. And that's being an ELF! Are you proud to be one? Because I am~ Okay, so today is LuvvKyuWook's birthday! /Claps and cheers. I'M REALLY, REALLY GRATEFUL to her/him (sorry, you didn't put your gender in your profile) because LuvvKyuWook has been a really loyal reader to me, and every time I update, there is always her comment! It really keeps me going~ So, I hope you have a pleasant birthday! All the best! And ignore silly grammar and spelling mistakes if I made any. Love you guys, keep commenting!