chapter 14.

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

Your pov:

It was already 7.08, we’re kinda late. After rushing that slowpoke ryeowook oppa, I grabbed my phone and my wallet and shoved it into my vintage sling bag.

We got onto the lift and brisk walked to the poolside BBQ area. The other members were already barbecuing the food.

Donghae was setting up the plates, sungmin, siwon, eunhyuk, hankyung and shindong were busy grilling the wide variety of food that was  being unwrapped out of the packaging by kibum, heechul, yesung and kangin . Eeteuk, heechul and kyuhyun were just lazing around, psh.

Kyuhyun was busy on his Starcraft and heechul was next to him, watching intensely, trying to catch some game tips, eeteuk oppa was nowhere to be found.

‘You guys are late~ So you have to clean up!’ shindong oppa said while grilling the chicken wings.

‘But hyung, we were only 8 minutes late!’ ryeowook oppa whined. Shindong pretended not to hear and began humming a tune.

After snooping around, I spotted that sneaky eeteuk oppa sleeping on the bench, waiting for his dongsaengs to finish cooking the food. I motioned ryeowook oppa to come over.

http://yfrog.com/h4fuqcjj

 

A/N: just pretend he's on a bench at an outdoor pool.

Perfect, he’s near the pool.

‘Oppa, he’s sleeping, lets dump him into the pool.’ I whispered. He nodded and went to his legs, I went over to his head.

1, 2, 3! Ryeowook oppa grabbed his ankles and I hooked him on my arms by his er.. armpits. When we lifted him up, he woke up.

‘YAH YAH YAH, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS –‘ before he could finished his sentence, we flung him into the pool. Ryeowook oppa and I high-fived and laughed our butts off.

‘Wait.. what about his phone?’ ryeowook oppa and I stopped laughing and stared blankly at each other.

, we’re screwed.

We turned around, hopefully we’d see his phone lying on the bench.

Phew.

End of POV.

 

Eeteuk POV:

Seeing my dongsaengs working so hard at preparing the food, I thought I wouldn’t be needed, so I went to a bench near the pool to catch a quick nap before the ‘feast’.

I slowly drifted off, into deep slumber. I was getting to the best part of my dream when I felt a tight grip around my ankles and someone’s arms hooked onto my armpits. Okay.. I totally don’t feel awkward.

I suddenly felt being lifted up, and no, it wasn’t my dream. I opened my eyes to find wookie grinning evilly and most likely _____ was grabbing my armpits

Before I knew it, I was flung into the pool . It was a good thing my phone wasn’t in my pocket, if not, they’d both be dead.

End of POV.

 

Your POV:

'_____-ah, help me up?' eeteuk oppa said while sticking one hand out of the water. Feeling bad, i decided to help him up.

But little did i know, this sneaky fella pulled me into the water with him! I managed to grab someone's arm before falling in.

End of POV

 

Yesung’s POV:

I was unwrapping food out of the packaging when I heard a splash. I looked around, I wasn’t the only one who heard it. We rushed to the pool and saw eeteuk hyung in the pool followed by a high-fiving wookie and _____.

They looked like they had fun, well come to think of it, who wouldn’t have fun dunking our leader into the pool. But somehow, I didn’t like it when wookie and _____ were together. I have to do something, even hyukkie has made some sort of progress towards _____.

Oh, I have an idea..

I was in the middle of thinking about my plan when i felt someone grab my arm. Before you could say 'Oh ' i was in the water.

End POV.

 

No one's POV:

Eeteuk, yesung and you got out of the water, soaked.

'Eeteuk oppa! Why did you do that for!' you said while squeezing the excess water out of your shirt and hair.

'You were the one who flung me into the water first!' he retorted.

'WELL YOU PUT ME IN THE SAME ROOM AS RYEOWOOK OPPA WITH ONLY ONE BED.' you whined. Everyone stared at you and eeteuk, wide eyed. Realizing what you've done, you mentally slapped yourself for letting the whole super junior know. 

'And shouldn't ryeowook oppa get dunked too?' you said, trying to change the subject. Eeteuk turned towards the now escaping ryeowook and smiled at you. You both ran towards ryeowook and grabbed him before throwing him into the water.

'Hyung, what about wookie's and my phone?' yesung held out his now spoilt phone.

'I'll buy both of you a new one, or you could ask ______ to buy it for you.' eeteuk shrugged and went upstairs to change his clothes. Ryeowook got out of the pool and also went upstairs with yesung to change his clothes.

'Eeteuk oppa, does that mean i get a new phone as well?' you said as you also held out your phone. 

'Only if you kiss me.' he said and smiled evilly.

'MWOH?!' you screamed.

'I was just playing with you, tch. Well i do have some conditions.'

'What conditions?' you said as you both walked into the lift, not bothering to wait for yesung and ryeowook.

The lift door closed and eeteuk walked nearer to you, each step he took forward, you stepped backwards until you finally reached the wall of the lift.

'We'll play a game, truth or dare, tonight. When its your turn, choose dare and i'll make a dare for you. Deal?' his voice deep and serious, his face now an inch away from yours. You swallowed your saliva and nodded your head.

'Good girl~' eeteuk smiled, showing off his dimple and messed your fringe before heading to his room.

You stopped outside your room door, you didn't have the key.

'Damn, i'll have to wait for ryeowook oppa.' you muttered. You were dripping wet and the aircon in the corridor was just making it worse. You squatted on the floor to wait for ryeowook. With what seemed like forever, he finally came.

'Omo, ______ are you okay? Sorry i took so long, i was trying to fish out my phone from the pool.' ryeowook said while helping you up.

'Nevermind oppa, just open the door, im freezing!' you shivered as he opened the door.

You grabbed some dry clothes and headed to the bathroom. Since it was cold and you were occupying the only bathroom, ryeowook decided to change outside.

 

Your POV:

I grabbed some dry clothes and headed to the bathroom. I took off my wet clothes and used a towel to dry myself before putting on dry clothes and headed outside.

Guess what i saw? Ryeowook. Wet hair. No shirt. Just boxers. Looking good. 

 

 

Looking good, wait, what am I talking about!!

'Uhm oppa..' you said while covering your eyes.

'OMO. YOU'RE HERE.' ryeowook said while frantically trying to cover himself up.

'I'll be uh.. in the bathroom. I-if you n-need me.' i stuttered and dashed into the bathroom.

I slammed the door shut and leaned against it. I cupped my cheeks, they were getting warm.

'______, SNAP OUT OF IT.' i said while walking to the mirror, shaking my head furiously, trying to get all those dirty thoughts out of my mind. My heart was racing and i was still blushing. I splashed some water on my face, trying to calm myself down when i heard a knock on the door.

'Uhm _____? I'm done, you can come out now.' ryeowook oppa said.

'N-neh!' i replied while drying my face.

'Sorry if i traumatized you just now..' he said as we walked towards the lift.

'N-no, it's okay.' i laughed awkwardly and walked into the lift. The air was filled with silence except for the sound othe lift, signalling we were on the first floor.

We walked towards the BBQ pit and saw the members already devouring their food. I smiled and pretended nothing ever happened and went to take a plate.

'Don't forget our deal, you're gonna love it.' eeteuk whispered over my shoulder.