he likes her?

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

'OH.MY.GOD. LEE HYUK JAE. WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?' eeteuk shrieked. Followed by a wide mouthed yesung and a close to fainting ryeowook. Eunhyuk helped me up and tried to explain to his extremely shocked hyung.

'H-hyung! i was just helping ______ up. She tripped and fell.' eunhyuk tried to calm his hyungs down.

'But what is she even doing here? Why is she dancing?' yesung asked frantically.

'She's my partner for the coming talent show next week.' eunhyuk explained. Yesung and eeteuk raised their eyerbrows is suspicion.

'But she't not even in the dance department.' eeteuk said. Eunhyuk was at a loss for words.

(I have to say something. I can't just stand here.) you said in your mind. 

'Ahh, eunhyuk oppa asked me to be his partner, i wanted to say no at first. But i told myself that this is my way of repaying him for saving me from the erts that day. I'm not really good in dancing so i tripped and eunhyuk oppa caught me. It's not like what you think it is oppas!' you explained. You mentally crossed your fingers hoping that they'd stop questioning you and eunhyuk.

'Hmm, i see. Well you guys must be hungry, let's have dinner in our dorm! It's been ages since ______ came over.' ryeowook said, trying to sound unaffected by what he saw. 

'We'll go after i wash up and change. I'm so sticky and sweaty!' eunhyuk and you said at the same time. 

'Err.. okay.' yesung said, shocked by the sudden chemistry betweed you two. Eeteuk just smiled the whole time.

 

 

Half an hour later..

You came out of the shower room and wore a warm light pink hoodie, black acid washed jeans and black converse shoes.

(A/N: i would love to provide you with an image of it but i couldn't find pictures. Mianhe!)

Eunhyuk came out wearing:

Item%2B%2523158%2B-%2BSuper%2BJunior%2BE

with skinny jeans as his bottom. Eeteuk tossed him a beanie and a mask for his disguise. 

'______-ah! You look really cute with your pink hoodie!' ryeowook said, smiling ear to ear.

'Gomawo oppa!' you tried not to blush but failed. Eeteuk, yesung, ryeowook, eunhyuk and you chatted happily while walking home. Yesung didn't say much, because he was staring at you.

'Yesung oppa, are you okay? Why are you so quite?' you asked worriedly.

'Oh, nothing. Just thinking about something.' Yesung replied smiling. You and the guys finally reached home. The rest of the members were at home, lazing around. Kyuhyun was playing his starcraft, donghae, sungmin, shindong, kangin and hankyung were watching tv, heechul was admiring himself in the mirror, siwon was reading the bible and kibum was memorising his lines for his coming drama.

'Annyeong my babies~ have you been good?' eeteuk spoke in sing-song way.

'Babies? Hyung, we're already in our twenties!' donghae replied while giving eeteuk a tight hug.

'Oh, _____-ah, you're here!' sungmin ran over and squeezed you.

'O-oppa i can't breathe..' you choked out.

'Ah, mianhe~' sungmin pouted apologetically.

"____-ah, make yourself at home while i make dinnner okay' ryeowook called out while making his way to his room to change into comfortable clothes. You nodded and eunhyuk showed you around the house. You looked into every room and realised that it was pretty clean and neat for a house of 13 guys. You came to eunhyuk's room and was amazed at how neat and tidy it was. Your room wasn't even half as neat as his.

'Wah, oppa, is this your room? It's so clean!' you said in shock.

'Yup, this is my room!' eunhyuk said proudly. The tour was over and you headed back to the living room. You saw ryeowook working his off in the kitchen and decided to give him a hand.

'Ryeowook oppa! Let me help you!' you smiled.

'Andwae. You're our guest!' Ryeowook replied not taking his eyes off his soup. But you were already next to him washing the vegetables.

'Aigoo, i feel so bad..' ryeowook sighed. 'Aniyo oppa, it's a pleasure to be cooking with you! I'm really interested to learn.'

'Really? I could teach you if you want! I have a few secret recipes~' ryeowook said excitedly.

'That's great oppa~ thank you.' you smiled. Eunhyuk, who was sitting in the living room a few metres away saw you happily chatting witth ryeowook and felt a sharp pain in his heart.

Eunhyuk's POV:

(They look good together.. Wookie has more things in common together with her than i do. But why am i hurting inside? I should be happy that my wookie dongsaeng has found someone that can make him happy..)

End of POV

'Dinner's ready~' ryeowook called out. One by one the members started to crowd around the dining table. The table was in circle and you were seated like this from your left - eunhyuk, shindong, kangin, siwon, yesung, eeteeuk, ryeowook, sungmin, kibum, kyuhyun, hankyung, heechul and finally, donghae. 

On the table was a HUGE pot of kimchi stew, 2 plates of meat with lettuce wraps, 14 bowls of rice and plate of kkalbi. Ryeowook sat down on his seat, feeling accomplished. The members thanked ryeowook and started eating like they haven't eaten for weeks. Eunhyuk took a lettuce wrap and wrapped some meat inside for you, but he secretly added EXTRA onions and chillis, making it extremely spicy and gave it to you.

'Gomawo oppa~' you said as you ate the wrap. You felt your tongue burn and started tearing up. You barely managed to swallow it down. The whole time eunhyuk was smiling in accomplishment.

'Yah! Oppa, it was too spicy!' you said in between gulps of ice water.

'HAHAHAHA, you got pranked ______-ah!' eunhyuk laughed together with the members, but he laughed the hardest. (Hmph, we'll see about that..) With that, you secretly made a wrap with no meat just plain onions and chilli while eunhyuk was chatting happily with his other members. Donghae who was sitting on your right saw and smiled evilly. You noticed this and put your index finger on your lips, he nodded and even gave you a tube of wasabi. (Where did he get this from?)

You squeezed half the tube into the wrap and gave it to eunhyuk.

'Oppa say ahhhhh~' you smiled and stuffed the wrap into his mouth. Eunhyuk started sweating and tearing up. You were amazed how he managed to swallow that bomb up.

'YAH! ______-AH, THAT WAS REALLY SPICY.' eunhyuk shrieked.

'Yuck, hyukjae ah, i can smell your breath all the way from here.' eeteuk teased.

'Well blame this little lady here!' eunhyuk whined while pointing at you, 'we're even now~' you said happily and continued with dinner. Yesung finished his dinner first and excused himself first and went back to his room. You also finished your dinner and helped with the dishes. You then bid goodbye to everyone and went home.

Yesung's POV:

I walked over to ddangkkoma's cage and fed him before lying down on my bed. I hugged my pillow, deep in thoughts.

'Does hyukjae like her? Why do i feel so jealous.. I like her. Yes, i do. That's why im feeling this way. I've liked her ever since i saw her at the cafeteria with her friend. I have to make a move. But hyukjae likes her too.. I don't want him to think that im trying to take his girl away again..' i mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

 

A/N: HEY GUYS :). What is yesung talking about? Taking away hyukkie's girl? Let's find out more about hyukkie's past :). thanks for reading~