KARAOKE TIME!

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

Eunhyuk's POV:

I had a great time jet skiing with my hyungs and dongsaengs, especially ______. We played games while on the jet skiis. We had a race and i came in first! Heechul hyung came in last so he has to do a forfeit later during dinner. It was about 5pm when we decided to head back to the hotel room to wash up and head to the restaurant that Leeteuk hyung wants to go to.

'Guys~ We'll meet at the restaurant downstairs at 6 okay~' Leeteuk hyung said.

'NEH~'  we answered in unision and started to walk back to the hotel. _____ was walking in front with Henry while i was walking behind her with Donghae. Henry and ______ were speaking in English. Aish, if only i knew what they were talking about.. I was talking to donghae and from the corner of my eye, i saw ______ slip. I was going to catch her but henry had beat me to it. The way he caught her, was the same way I had caught her when we were practicing. My heart felt like something was trying to tear it apart. My throat choked up, it was getting hard to swallow. Knowing i have done the same as what henry is doing now, hurts me, somehow. I cannot afford to lose her.

On a side note, the showcase is near, we absolutely have to practice again.

'______-ssi, are you okay?' i heard henry ask.

'N-neh, kamsahabnida.' All of us soon parted ways to head to our rooms to change and wash up.

End of POV.

 

Your POV:

Everyone was present at the restaurant that Leeteuk oppa suggested. There was a special something though, the kitchen was taken over by Ryeowook for the night. Which meant that the marvellous dinner that was awaiting them had been prepared by Ryeowook, Sungmin and Hankyung. We all sat down at a long rectangular table. On my left was Gentleman MiMi, i mean Zhou mi. On my right was Siwon.

'TA DA~' Ryeowook exclaimed while jumping out from behind the kitchen door, balancing a tray of food on one hand effortlessly. Ryeowook, sungmin and hankyung came in and out of the kitchen, each time they came out, they were carrying a different dish. Soon, the table was filled with all kinds of food. I was about to ask why there was such a spread. Then it hit me. These 15 guys, no, BEASTS (y beasts) eat truckloads of food at one go. Sometimes i wonder why they never put on weight, i guess they work out alot.

'WAIT! HEECHUL HYUNG IS SUPPOSED TO DO A FORFEIT! Let's make him do a chicken CF!' Eunhyuk oppa reminded.

'Oh yeah! Okay! Then we'll video him and put it on twitter!' Leeteuk oppa chimed in.

'MWO? I DON'T WANT TO!' Heechul oppa whined.

'Well you lost! zhou mi oppa said.

'FINE.' heechul oppa surrendered and grabbed a chicken drumstick. Then he started skipping about, and suddenly stopped. He then spoke in english, 'this cheekern, SO GORGEOUS. MUST BUY.'

Everybody laughed at him while Leeteuk and Eunhyuk got it on tape. The laughter died down and the boys got hungry.

'HYUNG! Can we eat now~?' Henry puffed up his cheeks. Gosh! Those are the cutest cheeks I've ever seen! It makes me wanna pinch it! i thought to myself.

'Haha, okay mochi! Everybody dig in~ Tell me if it's good okay?' Hankyung oppa spoke in a sing-song tone.

'NEH!' we chorused and the boys started to gobble up their food as if they hadn't eaten for days. Althoug, if you were to put it bluntly, they were stuffing the faces, like pigs. Really good looking pigs. I jabbed my fork into a piece of grilled chicken and put it into my mouth. The soft, tender meat felt like it was melting in my mouth. AMAZING. I marveled at this piece of art silently in my mind.

'Ryeowook oppa, the chicken is really good! I bet, if you didn't become an idol, you would be a world famous chef!' i said to ryeowook who was sitting directly oppposite me.

'Jinjja? You really think so?' he asked, smiling like a little child who had gotten candy. I nodded.

'Then you should eat more! Look at you! You're all skin and bones!' with that, he dumped a huge chunk of chicken on my plate, 'oh and try this!' and he put some spicy octopus on my plate.

'This too!' but before he could put more food on my plate which was being sat upon a mountain of food, i stopped him.

'OPPA! My plate is filled already~ Thanks oppa, i can help myself. You should eat more as well!' i said.

'Oh.. right.' ryeowook smiled sheepishly. Soon, dinner was over and it was now 8pm. Everybody was just chatting among themselves when heechul stood up. Everyone turned their attention towards this amazingly gorgeous guy.

'Your's truly has just discovered a function room. It's not just any function room, it has a karaoke machine! I already booked it, so let's goooo~' heechul announced. Immediately, there were loud cheers, claps and high-fives exchanged between the members. I'm like, what's with the boys and karaoke machines? I decided to ask Siwon about it.

'What's with the huge reaction, oppa?' i asked.

'Oh, we just have an obsession with karaoke!' he said and gave the SWEETEST SMILE EVER. I could have melted right there and then. For awhile, there was a 5 second awkward silence, then he hugged me tightly and started to jump around like a kid.

'KYAAA, WE'RE GOING TO KARAOKE~' Siwon squealed. Woah, this guy.. He's already singing and performing his off on stage, he wants to do more now?!

'Oppa.. you.. can let go.. now.' i barely managed to squeeze out those words while under the tight embrace of his big muscular arms. Looks like those muscles aren't just for show eh? We made our way to the function mood, spirits high, adrenaline level rushing to the top. We entered the room, it was really spacious, it had a big flat screen tv, i'm guessing that's where you read the lyrics from, a vending machine and a huge sofa.

'Ah~ This is the life!' i mumbled to myself while plopping down on the soft, comfy sofa.

'Having fun?' yesung oppa asked and sat down next to me. I nodded excitedly.

End of POV.

 

Yesung's POV:

'I have a plan! Whoever gets the highest score out of all of us will get to command the rest of us for a week! So who wants to go first?' heechul hyung asked. This guy is the best when it comes to having fun and relaxing.

'Hyung! I wanna go first!' Eunhyuk said excitedly while standing up and raising his hand like a kid trying to get his teacher's attention.

'Okay! Pick a song!' Heechul said.

Eunhyuk picked by Jason Mraz. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jusg49WEues

During the whole time he was singing, he was facing us. I could tell that his eyes were on ______. I looked at _____, she was totally mesmerized by him. I decided to go next, i'm going to show my dongsaeng how the main vocal does it. In a good way! Don't get me wrong..

'WAHH. WHEN DID OUR EUNHYUK GET SO GOOD IN SINGING!' donghae cheered while hugging him.  Everybody's eyes were glued on the screen, waiting for his score. He got an 82 out of a 100. He was REALLY good for a rapper to sing. As expected of my precious dongsaeng.

'So who's up next?' siwon said.

'I'll go!' i exclaimed and got up.

'Woohoo! Watch out! Main vocal's gonna kick your ~' i teased while i was picking a song. Of course, i chose my own song, It Has To Be You. The music started as i turned to face the members, and _____. I was going to secretly dedicate this song to her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zkds-GmjpU

Rom:

Oneuldo nae gieogeul ttarahemaeda
I gil kkeuteseo seoseongineun na
Dasin bol sudo eomneun niga nareul butjaba
Naneun tto I gireul mutneunda

Neol bogo sipdago
Tto ango sipdago
Jeo haneulbomyeo gidohaneun nal

Niga animyeon andwae
Neo eobsin nan andwae
Na ireoke haru handareul tto illyeoneul
Na apado joha
Nae mam dachyeodo joha nan
Geurae nan neo hanaman saranghanikka

Na du beon dasineun
Bonael su eopdago
Na neoreul itgo salsun eopdago
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/super_junior/it_has_to_be_you.html ]
Niga animyeon andwae
Neo eobsin nan andwae
Na ireoke haru handareul tto illyeoneul
Na apado joha
Nae mam dachyeodo joha nan
Geurae nan neo hanaman saranghanikka

Nae meongdeun gaseumi
Neol chajaorago
Sorichyeo bureunda
Neon eodinneungeoni
Naui moksori deulliji annni
Naegeneun

Na dasi sarado
Myeot beoneul taeeonado
Harudo niga eobsi sal su eomneun na
Naega jikyeojul saram
Naega saranghal saram nan
Geurae nan neo hanamyeon chungbunhanikka

Neo hanaman saranghanikka

English (i did not translate this, i got it from a blog.):

Today, i wander in my memory

I’m pasing around on the end of this way

You’re still holding me tightly, even though i can’t see you any more

I’m losing my way again

I’m praying to the sky i want see you and hold you more

that i want to see you and hold you more

It can’t be if it’s not you

i can’t be without you

it’s okay if i’m hurt for a day and a year like this

it’s fine even if my heart’s hurts

yes because i’m just in love with you

i cannot send you away one more time

i can’t live without you

it can’t be if it’s not you

i can’t be without you

it’s okay if i’m hurt for a day and a year like this

it’s fine even if my heart’s hurts

yes because i’m just in love with you

my bruised heart

is screaming to me to find you

where are you?

can’t you hear my voice?

to me…

if i live my life again

if i’m born over and over again

i can’t live without you for a day

You’re the one i will keep

you’re the one i will love

i’m happy enough if i could be with you

The song ended and i was looking into ____'s eyes the whole time. Her eyes were hazel brown and her eyelashes were long. The song was perfect to convey my message to her. _____-ah, can you get my message? Can you realize my feelings?