The 13 guys

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

School ended and you were to the school gate with Jaehyun. Before parting ways with her, you asked her for her number. She happily encoded the number into your phone and waved goodbye. After a 15 minutes walk, you reached your unit, just when you were going to open the door, the unit opposite you, in other words, Super Junior's unit's door opened. There you saw a familiar someone. You tried to recall who he was.

'L-Leeteuk ssi?' you asked softly. He nodded and opened the door, motioning you to come in. You followed him in and standing right infront of you was none other than Super Junior! You stood there in shock, they were all so handsome.

(Author: keke, well they really are handsome ^^.)

'Everybody sit~' Leeteuk shouted enthusiastically. You all sat in a circle and Ryeowook sat beside you.

'Wah, our neighbour is so pretty~' Donghae gawked, you felt your face get warm.

'Hyung! Don't , it's already awkward enough for her to be in a house of 13 guys~' Ryeowook said. 

'Haha, Ryweowook ah, you like her don't you!' Heechul teased.

'HYUNG! It's not what you think!' flustered Ryeowook flailed his arms.

'Heechul ah! Cant you see dongsaeng is blushing already~' Leeteuk smiled, 'now, let's get back to why we're all gathered here.' Leeteuk suddenly turning a bit more serious. 

'Yah! Introduce yourselves~' Heechul said to the boys. They all stood up and shouted 'WE ARE SUPER JUNI-OR~'. They started doing personal introductions and when they were done, you introduced yourself.

'Annyeonghaseyo! My name is ______ and I'm 20 this year!' you smiled excitedly.

'20? YES! Finally im older than someone,' Kyuhyun cheered.

'Looks like we're all your oppas!' Eunhyuk said. 

'But, so many of you live in one unit?' you asked curiously. Leeteuk shook his head and said ,'nope, we're split into 2, the other unit is also ours!' 

'Ahh, so this whole floor is just us!' you said. They nodded in unision.

'But, the girls in school aren't going to like you very much. Of course apart from Jaehyun ssi.' Ryeowook said worriedly. You smiled and told them you could handle it.

'But, what exactly do you do that you're so famous?' you asked.

'We're singers! We sing, dance and sometimes emcee programmes. To put it in shorter terms, we're basically on tv alot,' Shindong smiled.

'Ahh, no wonder,' you glanced at the clock and it was already 4pm, you still had some assignments to complete, 'I have to go now! Ryeowook oppa, do you want to walk to school with me tomorrow?' you smiled.

'Of course ______- ah!' Ryeowook blushed. 

She's so cute, i like her. Ryeowook thought to himself.