Embarassed!

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

Yesung's POV

It's like, 5pm right now and I haven't eaten anything because I woke up really late. So, it's been about a day since the 'flashing' incident, I hope she's less shocked. Just to clarify, I did NOT drop my towel on purpose, it was an accident okayI I was lazing about in the dorm with Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Kibum, Siwon, Kyuhyun and Heechul. The rest were out having schedules. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Ugh, empty. 

'Kyuhyun ah, there's no food at home. Go buy some.' I said.

'No way, buy it yourself, flasher.' He said, not taking his eyes the PSP he was holding. Sigh, Game Kyu.

'Siwonnie?' I tried asking him.

'No.' 

'Kibum?'

'No thanks.'

'Eunhy-' I tried again.

'No way hyung.' Sigh, I didn't bother asking Leeteuk hyung, I know what his answer would be. First he'd say 'No', then he'd go on and on about how to be more responsible and how not to push it to the dongsaengs blah blah blah. Yep, that's what he'd say. I just slumped onto the dining table's chair where Leeteuk was sitting and reading the newspaper. I rested my chin on my hand and started to go off into space.

'Jong woon ah.' Leeteuk hyung called out. I immediately snapped out of my daze.

'Neh hyung?'

'Didn't you say you were hungry?' I nodded my head. 'Go have dinner with _____. It's time you did your dare. At the same time, on your way back by some groceries. You're out of the house anyways.'

Oh right. The dare..

'But -' I tried to protest.

'No buts. I'll be expecting many pictures, yes?' He said sternly.

'Yes..' I said in defeat. I took a shower and changed into suitable clothes. I  wore one of Eunhyuk's Colonize tees, shh, don't tell him and a white jacket with black skinny jeans, of course not forgetting a disguise, aka my beanie, sunglasses and a mask.

'Leeteuk hyung, what time do I have to be back?' I asked while putting on.my black Converse high cuts.

'Whatever time you want.' I nodded.

'Hyung! Isn't that MY shirt?' Eunhyuk pointed out.

'Uhh, oh look! Strawberry milk!' I pointed behind him.

'Huh? WHERE?' He looked behind him.I quickly grabbed my phone and wallet and left the dorm, what an idiot. I rang ______'s doorbell and she answered it in about.. 1 second. Woah, does she not do anything at home? When she opened the door, her face was like 'oh my god, flasher alert.' 

'A-annyeong. Leeteuk hyung wants us to do the dare now. You okay with that?' I asked.

'Uh.. uh sure, why not.' She smiled. I looked at what she was wearing, she was wearing a white hoody with a mushroom on it and pajama pants. She looked ridiculously cute even when dressed like that. I noticed her face getting red, I think she realised she wasn't exactly dressed in a 'fashionable' way.

'S-sorry, I'll go change right now so uhh, come in and have a seat?'

'Cool.' I smiled and went in. I looked around her place, it was well.. messy. Clothes everywhere, sweet wrappers on the sofa.

'It's not exactly clean.. Sorry.' She blushe and curled the locks of her hair.

'Nah, it's okay. My dorm isn't exa-' *What's this? It feels soft and..* I looked down and.. WHAT THE HELL AM I STEPPING ON? I picked up the unidentified object and guess what? IT'S A FRIGGIN BRA. I'M STEPPING ON A BRA.

'Oh my god, s-sorry!' She snatched it and hid it under her hoody. Her face was mad red. She quickly ran into her room while I sat down on the 'clean' side of the couch. I laughed silently to myself at her cuteness, if there's such a word. She's one different girl.

End of POV.

 

Your POV:

It's a weekend and I was just walking around the house aimlessly. From my bathroom to the bedroom, to the living room, I was about to go to the kitchen when the doorbell rang. 

'A-annyeong. Leeteuk hyung wants us to do the dare now. You okay with that?' Yesung asked.

'Uh.. uh sure, why not.' I smiled. He looked at what I was wearing, a white hoody with a mushroom on it and pajama pants. I realised I wasn't exactly very presentable.. My cheeks were red and I could feel it getting warm. 

'S-sorry, I'll go change right now so uhh, come in and have a seat?'

'Cool.' He smiled and went in. My place, was well really messy. Clothes everywhere, sweet wrappers on the sofa.

'It's not exactly clean.. Sorry.' I blushed and curled the locks of my hair, a new habit.

'Nah, it's okay. My dorm isn't exa-' He looked down and picked it up and guess what? IT'S MY BRA. HE. STEPPED. ON. MY. BRA. Before he could say anything, I quickly snatched it away.

'Oh my god, s-sorry!' I took it and hid it under my hoody. I was sweating profusely. I quickly ran into my room while he sat down on the couch. When I entered my room, I quickly closed the door and leaned against it.

'_______ you're such an idiot! Look at what happened! Idiot, idiot, idiot!' I kept hitting myself. I snapped out of it and quickly went to change.

I wore this:

KT014

'So, where are we going?' I asked while putting on my favourite pair of black heels. (as seen in the picture)

'Hmm, we'll go have dinner first. I'm starving!' Yesung oppa rubbed his stomach cutely.

'Okay, we have to take pictures right?' I asked while walking towards the lift.

'Yep.' He replied. The lift came and we went in. One word to describe the atmosphere, AWKWARD. With what seemed like forever, the lift door opened and we strolled towards the car park.

End of POV.

 

A/N: Ignore all spelling/grammar! I will edit when I'm free. Teehee <3 LOL OMG. I realized i repeated yesung's POV. SORRY. I changed it so yeah :)

 

1/6/11