Do I like her?

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

Ding dong~


You were woken up by the sound of your doorbell. You rubbed your eyes as you went to open the door.

'Good morning oppa..' you muttered, still half asleep.

'______- ah! You're still not prepared? You're going to be late!' Ryeowook said. Siwon was with him, he smiled and said good morning. 

', IT'S SO LATE ALREADY!' you shouted while rushing to to the shower. 'Ryeowook oppa! Siwon oppa! Come in and have a seat!'

'Arasso ______ -ah!' Ryeowook replied, they went to sit on the sofa to wait, 'hyung, do you think you could send us to school? If we walk we won't make it in time.'

'Arasso,' Siwon ruffled his hair.

'Yah hyung! Not the hair! I spent alot of time on it!' Ryeowook whined while fixing his disheveled look.

'Haha, why? Normally you don't really care about your hair. Want to look good infront of _____ don't you?' Siwon raised his eyebrows and smirked.

'ANIYO HYUNG!' Ryeowook blushed.

'I know you like her, Ryeowook ah, don't have to lie to hyung!' Siwon teased.

Ryeowook blushed and whispered 'Maybe I do, hyung,' he smiled sheepishly. You came running out with your bag and said, 'Mianhe Ryeowook oppa! We can go now!' 

'Yah, calm down _____-ah! Siwon hyung said he would drive us there,' Ryeowook said calmly.

'Oh really? Kamsababnida Siwon oppa!'

Your welcome ______-ah~' siwon smiled.

With the help of Siwon, you and Ryeowook managed to get to school on time. You got to class and saw Jaehyun admiring her poster. 

Again..? You thought to yourself as you sat down beside her. 

'Yah! Why are you later than usual today!' Jaehyun said while playfully smacking your arm.

'I woke up late! Thankfully, siwon oppa drove Ryeowook and I to school, if not we'd be late!' you replied.

Jaehyun's jaw dropped, 'h-he did what?!' You were about to reply her but class started.


Lunch break~

You went to sit at an empty table together with Jaehyun. Then Yesung and Eunhyuk joined you.

'Yesung oppa! Eunhyuk oppa! What brings you here!' you said brightly.

'We help with the classes here when we have no schedules.' Yesung replied, 'oh yeah, Ryeowook said he needs your help with something, he asks you to go to the piano room.'

'Okay, I'll go there now!' with that, you left without eating much. You went to look for the piano room, since you were still quite new to the school, you had a hard time finding it. Suddenly, you heard a beautiful melody coming from somewhere, you followed the sound and it eventually led you to the piano room, you opened the door quietly and peeked in.

Isn't that Ryeowook? You asked yourself in your head. He started singing this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RB2irhAT5k

'Oppa.. That was beautiful,' you stood there, in awe.

'Oh? _____-ah, when did you get here!' Ryeowook said brightly.

'Just awhile ago. Oppa, I thought you needed my help with something?' you asked.

'Oh right, come with me!' he motioned you to follow him. You walked to the storeroom and he said, 'could you stand on the chair and help me get those music sheets up there? I would stand on the chair instead but im afraid of falling onto you.'

You giggled and said, 'of course oppa!' You stood onto the chair and tried to reach for it. Ryeowook held you waist just in case you'd fall, you blushed at the body contact.

'Oppa! I've got it!' you said excitedly, but just as you were about to get down, the chair's leg broke and you fell. Ryeowook tried to catch you but missed. You ended up falling on top of him instead. Before you could say 'oh my gosh' your lips was touching his!

 

~Annyeonghaseyo chingus! School is starting tmr after the weekend holidays, which means i wont be able to update until fridayT_T. But don't worry, i will use this 5 day period to think of more chapters and update as many as i can next weekend! Kamsahabnida for supporting me! I will continue to work hard on my first fanfic! Love you guys! <3~