ridiculous dare and first night together.

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

Your POV:

'Don't forget our deal. You're gonna love it.' eeteuk whispered over my shoulder. I gulped. What was he going to do to me? Or rather, what is he going to make me do? I shook my head to get rid of my wild imaginations and went to join the other members to eat.

'Oppa, can i sit here?' i asked.

'Oh of course!' donghae smiled and scooted over to make some space. I starting eating and donghae leaned over and whispered.

'You see shindong hyung?' he said while looking towards shindong oppa who was happily munching away, 'he's already on his sixth plate of food.' 

I choked.

'Omo, _____-ah are you okay?' donghae patted my back while getting siwon to pass a glass of water over.

'N-neh im okay.' i said after all my coughing fits, 'he eats that fast and that much?!' i whispered to donghae. He just nodded.

Dinner was over and we all started to clean up all the paper plates, cups and food packaging. I dumped all the litter into a black trash bag until it was FULL. I tried dragging it to the huge dustbin but i couldn't even make it halfway without panting.

'Here, i'll help you.' yesung oppa smiled and took the bag with ease and slung it over his shoulder.

'A girl shouldn't be doing such dirty work. Leave it to the guys, we don't have 13 people for nothing.' i swear, his smile could light up this whole world.

'Ah.. n-neh oppa.' i said. 'Thanks.' He smiled and messed my fringe before walking back to the guys. They were done cleaning and sat down on the benches, chatting.

'Okay guys~ Let's all meet in my room and we'll play some games!' eeteuk said. The rest of the guys were cheering and excited. The one who was ESPECIALLY excited was none other than heechul.

'LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!' he suggested.

'Hyung! We play truth or dare everytime! Play something new.' kibum whined.

'I think we'll go with heechul's suggestion. ____-ah, you don't mind right?' he gave me a grin. I nodded.

'Well it's decided! Let's go go go~'

 

Eeteuk's POV:

'LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!' heechul suggested.

Nice job heechul! Now i have my chance.
 
'Hyung! we play truth or dare everytime! Play something new.' kibum whined.
 
'I think we'll go with heechul's suggestion, ____-ah, you don't mind right?' i gave her a grin. She nodded.
 
‘Well it’s decided! Let’s go go go~’

 

I hurried the guys into the lifts. In no time, we were sitting in a circle in my room.

‘Okay, so whoever doesn’t do the dare, will drink 2 cans of beer. Agreed?’ heechul said.

‘Agreed!’ the guys chorused.  Siwon spinned the bottle and it stopped at eunhyuk.

‘Eunhyuk, who do you want to ask truth or dare to?’

‘I want to ask heechul hyung!’ eunhyuk rubbed his palms together playfully. ‘Hyung, truth or dare?’

‘I pick dare!’

‘I dare you, to call So Hee right now and tell her you love her!’ everybody started laughing.

‘Fine!’ heechul said and picked up his phone. He put it on speaker so everybody could hear.

‘Wait! Who is So Hee?’ _____  asked.

‘Oh, you don’t know her. She is a member from wonder girls, heechul hyung is madly in love with her! He even put So hee’s picture as his wallpaper on his iPhone.’ Donghae explained.

‘Ahh.. I see.’

‘Yeoboseyo?’ a soft feminine voice answere from another line.

‘Yeo- yeoboseyo, Sohee-ssi, I have something to tell you..' heechul said.

'What is it that you want to tell me, sunbaenim?' So hee asked politely.

'Erm, I.. I love you!’ heechul stuttered.

‘Err.. Heechul sunbaenim, are you alright? Are you drunk?’ she sounded concerned.

‘A-aniyo! I love you, So Hee-ssi.’ Heechul repeated again.

‘N-neh, sunbaenim. Oh, sunbaenim, I need to go, unnies are calling me. Goodbye!’ and she hung up. The whole room now was filled with laughter from everyone except for heechul.

‘Look what happened now! She probably thinks I’m some ertic ahjussi who calls people randomly and starts saying ‘I love you’ to them!’ he sulked and folded his arms.

‘It’s okay hyung, you can just text her later and tell her it was a dare! Now pick someone!’ yesung said.

‘You’re right. I pick eeteuk hyung!’ I was in the middle of thinking what dare I should make ____ do when I heard my name being called.

‘Uh what?’ I snapped out of my dazed.

‘Hyung, truth or dare?’ heechul asked.

‘Oh, I pick truth.’ I said, embarrassed.

‘Hmm, if you could pick any member to get rid of, who would it be?' hechul asked.

'Yah, this question is too sensitive, pick another.' i said.

'Fine. When do you plan on getting married?' 

'I dont know.. When i find the right girl. I want to get married to an ELF!' i said.

AN: It's true! He said so somewhere :D.

'Tell me when! Like which year?' heechul persisted.

'Err, maybe after my NS, which is.. 2014 or 2015.' i said.

'Okay. Now pick another person.' Heechul said.

'I pick ____!' i said. First step completed! Now ____ just needs to choose dare.

'Me? Oh i pick dare.' ____ said.

'I dare you to.. to go on a date with Yesung-ie!' I' i'm such a genius!

'M-mwoh? O-okay. When?' ____ looked flustered.

'Anytime, but you guys have to take many pictures together so i know you guys really did go on a date.' i said.

'Okay. So now i get to pick someone right? I pick eunhyuk oppa!' ____ said.

'Me? Okay, then i pick dare!' hyukkie said.

'I dare you, to take a picture with donghae, post it on twitter and put in the caption 'Eunhae is real!' _____ exclaimed.

'Okay! But how do you know about Eunhae? I thought you're not a fan?' kyuhyun asked.

'Jaehyun wouldn't stop talking about it in school.' ____ explained.

End of Eeteuk's POV.

 

This is how the picture turned out. But the caption didn't say 'Eunhae is real'

EunHae

 

The game went on and on and everyone was getting tired. Ryeowook and Yesung didn't want to do the ridiculous dares so they had to drink many cans of beer. Yesung was totally knocked out but Ryeowook was still okay, he just had some problems walking straight. We decided to call it a night and head back to our rooms.

 

_____'s POV:

'Oppa, you can go freshen up first if you want.' i said, but he was already sleeping on the bed.

'Aigo, this guy. I rolled him over to the right side of the bed gently. Then i used one of the extra pillows to create a barrier. I switched of the lights and lay down on my side of the bed. It was a long day. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

When i woke up, i felt a weight around my waist. I opened my eyes and saw that ryeowook had broken down the barrier and crossed over to my side. His arm was resting on my waist and i could feel his breathing. His face must be near mine. I turned my head a little and as expected, his face was REALLY REALLY NEAR.

'Uhh, oppa, wake up.' i said. No response.

'Oppa, wake up.' i wiggle out my hand and started to shake him awake. Finally, it worked.

'Good morning, _____-ah.' he mumbled groggily, turning his body to the other side. I guess he didn't realise what happened, it's better if i kept it a secret. He continued sleeping and i got out of bed.

Bzz bzz~

I recieved a message from eeteuk oppa.

// ____-ah, meet us at the cafe downstairs for breakfast at 8 okay? By the way, how was your night with ryeowook? kekeke ^^// - teukie oppa

Aish, i feel like strangling him! But i know he's just messing around.

// good morning eeteuk oppa! Nothing happened between us! are you disappointed? kekeke :D //

I woke ryeowook oppa up and went to shower. I got out of the bathroom so ryeowook could shower too. I was surfing channels on tv while waiting for him to come out. 

'Uh.. ____-ah, could you erm, pass me my underwear? I forgot to take it with me.' ryeowook asked cautiously with his head peeking out of the bathroom. My face burned.

'N-neh oppa, where is it?' i asked, trying to hide my embarrassment.

'It's in the left compartment of my bag.' he said.

'Oh found it, here you go.' i said as i handed him his underwear shyly.

'Gomawo. Hehe.' he said and closed the door. I fell onto my bed and cupped my cheeks.

'If people found out that i actually TOUCHED Kim ryeowook's underwear, they'd murder me. Although, it's kinda ertic.' i mumbled to myself. I sat up as a i heard the door open.

'Are you ready? Let's goo~' i said as ryeowook oppa out of the room to meet eeteuk and the rest for breakfast. We were the last to arrive at the cafe, the rest of the members were spread out among 2 tables. The first table consisted of Heechul, Kibum, Sungmin, Yesung, Donghae, Hankyung and Eunhyuk. The second table consisted of Leeteuk, Shindong, Kangin, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Siwon and I.

I was looking at the menu, from the corner of my eye, i spotted Leeteuk oppa talking on the phone. He was kinda happy and smiling throughout the conversation. He put down his phone and picked up a glass and a fork and started tapping the glass with the fork. Sort of like making a toast or something.

'Guys guys! I have good news!' he exclaimed.

'What? What is it hyung?' kyuhyun squealed, putting down his psp.

'The good news is..'

 

AN: WAHAHA. Does that count as a cliffhanger? Anyway, sorry i couldn't update.. I had camp for like 4 days from last tuesday and only got back last friday, i was lazy on saturday and sunday.. so yeah, enjoy! Comment please :3?

 

Now.. For some eyecandy!

 

suju

 

 

 

 

Yesio