Jaehyun + Sungmin = JaeMin

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

Your POV:

'Okay then.. OH MY GOD ISN'T THAT EUNHYUK OVER THERE?!' I shouted, pointing at the non-existent Eunhyuk behind her. Being the brainless idiots that the twins are, they fell for it and turned around. Taking the chance, I snatched the phone out of Soo Ri's grasp and quickly deleted the pictures. Yesung who caught on easily, held the girls back with ease.

'Now that the pictures are gone, I have only one thing to do left,' I smirked and tossed the phone into a bowl of cocktail, 'now, that was for locking me up in a freezing room.' Yesung chuckled and let go of the twins.

'Nice shot!' he high-fived me.

'You slimy little !' Hye Ri raised her palm. But before she could hit me and before Yesung could stop her, I stopped her myself.

'Playing rough are we? Okay, I'm sick and tired of avoiding you two, so now that you have voluntarily sought me out, I'll play your little game. I'll have you know that I'm perfectly capable of defending myself. I can even play offensive if I want to,' I jerked her filthy paw down, 'so you have two options. Number 1, you walk away and be the little rich girls you two are, or, number 2, I'll break your face and I'm sure Yesung over here would be more than happy to shove you onto the stage while you both are looking like hobos. Take your pick.' I folded my arms across my chest and smiled. The twins seemed to have sensed the seriousness of my words. They gave me one last cold look before scurrying nack to their seats.

'Woah,' Yesung muttered.

'You can 'woah' later, I have to change before ants start crawling up my legs!' I whined.

'You're right, hmm, you can change back to the clothes you wore here,' Yesung suggested.

'They twins took my blouse, all I have is my bottom,' I groaned. Yesung paused for a moment and I could practically hear the gears in his head turning, 'well..?'

'I'll borrow Siwon's car and drive us back to your apartment,' he stopped and looked at his watch, 'we still have an hour before the after party,' I nodded and we hurried to the members.

'Siwon ah, can I borrow your car?' Yesung asked.

'Sure hyung, but why?' Siwon asked while reaching into his pocket for the keys.

'I'll explain later,' Yesung took the keys and dragged me away. The drive back was short and I quickly rushed into my apartment.

'Make yourself at home!' I hollered while going into my room to get fresh clothes for a quick shower, 'what's the dresscode for the after party?' I asked.

'Formal,' Yesung replied while sitting down on the couch. I nodded and went into my room to pick out a dress.

'Hmm, I think I'll go with this,' I smiled to myself while taking the dress out together with the hanger and hung it on the knob of the closet door.

I rushed into the shower and quickly soaped and shampoo-ed my hair and body. After 15 minutes, I was out and in the middle of blow drying my hair. When I was done, I locked my room door and slipped into the dress I had chosen. I brushed my hair and made sure my bangs were in place and not splitting apart. I looked into the full length mirror on the wall, pleased with how I look, I opened the door only to see Yesung snoring his off.

Poor guy, he must exhausted from all the schedules.

He began stirring and he woke up just as I was slipping on my heels.

'You look great,' he smiled and he fixed his clothes.

'Thanks. And oppa, you snore,' I teased.

'Oh gosh, you heard that?!' he whined.

'Loud and clear, oppa, loud and clear,' I smiled, 'ready to go?' He nodded and we got into the car.

End of POV.

 

Yesung's POV:

I was waiting for _______ to finish cleaning herself but I started getting sleepy. I figured a little nap won't hurt, right? Wrong. She friggin' heard me snore! Gah! When I looked at what she was wearing, I just.. I just got lost in her beauty. How can someone look cute and y at the same time? I mentally sighed, if only you knew how I felt about you. Maybe you'd stop looking all cute and y and I could probably forget you easier, 'cause I know it's never going to work between us. Now don't misunderstand, I don't just look at appearances alright? Her personality was just as beautiful as she looked, now how's that for inner beauty?—

'Welcome back to Eearth, snoring pig,' she teased as we waited for the lift.

'What? Oh, my bad,' I snapped back to reality. She just laughed and got into the lift. Oh that laugh, did I mention how beautiful it was? I watched as the red numbers kept changing until we reached the first floor. There was a little 'ding' when the door open, now that was new, the elevator never 'dinged' until today. We got into the car and drove back to the university. We headed straight for the dressing room since the showcase would end in 5 minutes and there was no point in going there.

End of POV.

 

Your POV:

I sat on the couch at the corner of the dressing room next to Yesung.

'Since when did you become so aggressive?' Yesung asked casually.

'Oh I don't know, all I know is whenever someone messes with my clothes, that's when I get pissed off,' I shrugged.

'Do you actually know how to fight?' 

'Well, I could learn?' I smiled.

'You lied!' Yesung gasped. 

I couldn't help but laugh at his expression, 'no biggie, oppa! Besides, if I didn't say that, they wouldn't go away.' 

Yesung nodded in agreement, 'you know, things are gonna get a hell lot tougher with the twins hounding you.'

'I know, I'll just try to survive,' I smiled. Just then, the members and Jaehyun came into the dressing room.

'Honey, you have a whole lot of explaining to do,' Jaehyun shot me a glare as she pulled a chair and sat in front of me while the boys sat on the empty space on the couch and the floor around me.

'Okay, where do you want me to start?' 

'How about from the time when you suddenly disappeared?' Jaehyun said.

I in a big breath, 'I was heading to the restroom and the twins showed up. They took and destroyed my blouse— which really pissed my off— and they lowered the temperature of the restroom,' the members interrupted with anger obvious in their sentences.. and words.

'What?!' 

How could they!' 

'Guys, you can voice out your opinions later,' I glared at them, 'as I was saying, after that, Ryeowook oppa came to find me and I managed to get back here and put up the show without freezing to death, that's it.'

'Okay, now about your new outfit which I'm totally diggin' right now,' Jaehyun asked.

'Oh this?' I smiled, looking down at my clothes, 'the twins showed up while I was getting drinks with Yesung, Hye Ri decided to be an annoying brat that she is spilled her drink on the black dress— which pissed me off even more— then Yesung borrowed Siwon's car and drove me back so I could shower and change my clothes.'

'Wait, you two were in the house together, alone?' Leeteuk narrowed his eyes at Yesung and I.

'Obviously,' Yesung said, earning a few suspicious looks from the other members.

'Anyway, let's get to that party!' I squealed excitedly, linking arms with the nearest person, which is.. Ryeowook?!

End of POV.

 

Ryeowook's POV:

'Hey! Feeling better?' I smiled.

'I'm cool, could've been better though,' she tightened her arm around mine. Does she not know how crazily my heart is beating right now! We arrived at the huge gym which was beautifully decorated. The lights were dimmed and there were coloured spotlights instead. It looked like a typical prom thing. She turned around to see Jaehyun and Sungmin happily chatting, she smiled seeing that they were getting along so well.

'Oppa, they look good together, don't they?' she gazed at the JaeMin couple.

'Yeah, how about we push them a little further?' I smirked. 

'Like how?' I raised an eyebrow.

'Follow me,' I held her hand and led her to the DJ stand, I started whispering something to him and the DJ just nodded.

'What'd you say to him?' I asked while taking a seat at one of the tables.

I told him to change the music to a slow one so I could dance with you using Sungmin and Jaehyun as an excuse, babo.

'I told him to change the music to a slow one, now let's observe how Sungmin handles this,' Ryeowook smiled. When the slow music came on, Sungmin and Jaehyun looked a bit confused at first but Sungmin stood up and held his and out to her. Jaehyun smiled and took his hand. Sungmin led her to the dance floor and started to dance. I stood up and held my hand out too.

'What are you doing?' she asked.

'What does it look like?' I smiled, I didn't bother waiting for her response and just dragged her to the dance floor, 'we're spying on them, silly.'

No we're not, we're dancing just like them. 

I could tell she looked rather disappointed.

Keke, this girl..

'You know, we're going to get discovered,' she whispered. We were standing barely two metres away from those two.

'It's fine,' I reassured. I was nervous at first but I placed my hands on her waist while she hooked her arms around my neck.

End of POV.

 

Your POV:

We carried on dancing until the music changed into a lively and upbeat one, we sat down near the members and just decided to rest. I was in the middle of finding Sungmin and Jaehyun, which I think were still dancing, when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

'Excuse me, are you Ms. Park _______?' a middle aged man asked.

End of POV.