My colleagues~

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

What if I had to "please" those customers? No, Jaehyun wouldn't have recommended me this place if I had to do that.

"Your uniform," he said. I sighed in relief. It was just a uniform!

"Oh, what about it?" I asked. He disappeared into the door behind him, which was for the staff and also his office and reappeared holding a black dress.

Oh no. I know where this is going.

"Gosh.." I face-palmed myself.

"Hehe, um, would you want to try it first?" 

"Alright," I mentally sighed and took the uniform before heading to the washroom to change. I got into one of the cubicles and locked the door. Stripping myself of all the clothes except my underwear, I put on the dress. It fit well, actually. It wasn't too short nor was it too long. It was a hug-the-body kinda dress, the straps were spaghetti straps. I took my clothes and headed back to let Jonghyun approve of it. 

"Well?" I asked, nervously.

"It's perfect! It shows of your body well but not in a ty way! Now, here are your shoes," he smiled and handed me a pair of matching black strapped 3-inch heels. I was going to work in that thing?!

"Oh, hey hyung," a voice called out.

"Minho, you're here, hurry change, where are the rest?" Jonghyun replied.

"They're coming soon. Oh, who's this pretty girl?" the one called Minho smirked.

"Hands off her, she's our new family. Your sister, not random- girls you pick up on the streets," Jonghyun said playfully.

Minho put both his hands up, as if surrendering, "chill hyung, I only said she was pretty."

Jonghyun just gave a little glare. Before heading to his office, "you two clean the tables and get ready for opening."

"Neh~" we chorused. I brought the chair that were stacked onto the tables down to the floor. After I was done, Minho would wipe the tables and I mopped the floor. We took a clean cloth each and dampened it before wiping the glass cups and the ones used for shots. Just as we collapsed onto the sofa in the staff lounge, the door burst open, revealing 3 handsome guys. I stared at them wide-eyed. I thought Jaehyun said they needed staff, they already have 5, why do I have to be here..

"Minho hyung, who's the girl? Your new girlfriend?" an orange hair boy spoke. He looked rather young to be working here.

"Aniyo, new staff," Minho said.

"Annyeonhaseyo, _______ ibnida," I got up and bowed.

"Annyeong, ______-ah. My name is Kibum but you can call me Key," a guy wearing nerd glasses gave me a little wave. I smiled and nodded.

"How old are you?" another asked.

"I'm 20 this year," I smiled.

"Eh, you're a noona. Pfft, I thought I'd finally be called oppa," the orange haired boy grumbled.

"You can keep waiting, Taemin. You're forever our maknae~" Key  smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Hyung!" Taemin whined, fixing his disheveled look.

"Onew hyung, you're not carrying a bucket of chicken today?" Minho piped up.

"I did. But I finished it on the way here," the one I supposed who's called Onew, gave a sheepish grin. 

"You guys are having a little party without me," Jonghyun stood by the door, arms crossed and frowning like a 5 year old child.

"Jonghyun hyung~" Taemin cried, giving Jonghyun a tight hug. 

"Don't 'Jonghyun hyung' me! You guys are late! Minho and ______ had to set up all by themselves," Jonghyun -bumped Taemin away, leaving the latter pouting.

"Mianhe, jjongie~" Key said in a sing-song voice. The six of us just played around in the staff lounge until it was time for opening. It was during that time that I got to know the guys more. I learnt that Onew was the oldest, he loved chicken and I personally saw his clumsy side. The others call in Onew Sangtae, which is Onew Condition, a condition that makes one naturally un-funny and clumsy. I learnt that Jonghyun could sing really well, he even dedicated a song to me! Key was called the 'Umma' of the group. He always takes care of them, nags at them like a mother. Minho was the casanova. He was flirty, good with girls and he changes his girlfriend all the time. Despite all that, he seems like a nice and caring person. Little Taemin over here, was obviously the youngest. He liked- no he's obsessed with bananna milk and abosutely must drink a small carton of it everyday. And these bunch of crazy people were to be my colleagues for God knows how long. Probably until I quit?

"Alright guys, time to open. Let's have a group fighting alright?" Jonghyun smiled and we huddled close together into a circle, putting our right hand into the middle of the circle, one on top of another.

"Hana, tul, set, fighting!" at every count, we'd oush our hands down and at "fighting" we pulled it up and filed outside to welcome the guests. People were already lined up outside. They showed the big burly men, also know as the Bodyguards with a capital "B", they're ICs and only when the Bodyguards approve were they allow to enter. They guests were scattered around the place, some were dancing, some were lounging around and my job was to serve them drinks. I took a tray of drinks and approached random tables. I recognized some celebrities present, thank you, Jaehyun.They smiled and took the drinks.

--

Author's POV:

"Hyung! We ran outta beer, can we go to a club? Since we're free and all," Kyuhyun suggested.

"Kyu, as much as I want to go, we're gonna get spotted! It won't do our image any good," Leeteuk chastised.

"I have a friend who owns a club. No paparazzis ever got past their security, I'll give them a call?" Yunho spoke up.

"Are you sure about that?" Leeteuk raised his eyebrows.

"Absolutely, 100% sure," Yunho gave a smile.

"Well, everybody up for it?" Heechul grinned.

"Let's go!" the rest chorused.

"Yah, you guys gonna go out like that?" Eunhyuk said, giving the guys dirty looks. The rest looked down at their clothing, they were all wearing their PJs except Yunho. Heechul was wearing his pink Tom and Jerry pjs and Sungmin was wearing his "dress". Chuckling, everybody went to change, leaving Yunho behind to call his friend.

"Yah, your club doesn't allow paparazzis right?" Yunho spoke.

"Nope, hyung. Why? You coming over?" 

"Yeah, my friends and I are coming, you okay with that?" 

"Of course! If they're willing to pay, that it."

"Yeah, yeah. We'll be there soon," Yunho rolled his eyes playfully at his dongsaeng, even though the other couldn't see. Super Junior were all out in no time, dressed smartly, yet casually and of course, disguises. They piled into the huge Starcraft van driven by Siwon. It wasn't before long that they arrived at the club Yunho was talking about.

"Hyung~" Jonghyun smiled at the sight of his buddy.

"Dongsaeng! You've been successful lately! Look at all these people, you're not making us wait outside right? We may get spotted!" Yunho smirked.

"Of course not, what kind of dongsaeng would I be!" the friends chuckled, Jonghyun gestured for the rest of the members to follow him inside. Jonghyun gave the Bodyguards a nod and they made way for the group. Jonghyun led them to a private room on the second floor, overlooking the entire place.

"What drinks?" Jonhyun asked.

"Some soju and vodka would do," Heechul smiled. Jonghyun nodded and exited the room.

"This place is great~" Ryeowook smiled, making himself comfortable on the couch.

"Man, if I were a girl, I'd totally date the staff here," Yunho looked down from the glass window.

"Lemme see," Heechul jumped off the couch and strolled over to where Yunho was standing, "aye, they're good looking!"

"Told you so!"

"Which one is the most handsome?" Ryeowook popped in between the two guys.

"I like the tall one, he's muscular?" Yunho pointed at one who was wiping tables.

"Hmm, he's too tall, I like.. Yah! Isn't that ______?!" Ryeowook exclaimed.