Standing up

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

Your POV:

Okay, calm down. It's gonna be alright. Just focus and nothing will go wrong. It's time to do your thing! Okay, let's go..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYGkz5S2RYY

(The performance! Okay, I know, I know. You're thinking 'hey! That's Khun and Vic!' Let's just pretend it's you and Eunhyuk shall we? And! There's no movement when _____ spins into hyuk's arms. Imma go change that to match the video laterr, alright? :3)

'You're cool, you're doing fine.' Eunhyuk whispered when there was a part where we were close enough. I was relieved to hear that, now, the hard part. I have to somehow, spin up and rest my abdomen on his shoulder.

1, 2, 3. I.. did it! I DID IT!

That, felt like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders and passed onto Eunhyuk's, literally! Hahaha! After the performance, the lights dimmed and we made our way to where all the members were seated.

'You were great up there, why were you not in Dance but in Acting! Such a waste!' Eunhyuk whined.

'Aigoo, oppa, dance is just not my thing, I feel connected when I'm on the stage, acting. It's my life!' I reasoned.

'Aish, if you say so..' Eunhyuk pouted as we met up with the members.

'Omo, ______ you were absolutely amazing! I don't see why, out of the millions of entertainment companies, none of them have sought you out yet!' Leeteuk exclaimed.

'My thoughts exactly!'

'Agreed!'

'Totally!' the members chimed in. I just smiled at them and sat down on one of the empty seats. Eunhyuk sat on my left while Yesung was on my right. We were sitting in one horizontal row like in those cinemas.

'Okay, so you can sing, act and dance? What are you some kind of multi-talented robot?!' Yesung oppa exclaimed.

'Hehe, maybe?' I giggled. There were loud applause as the MC for the night came on stage, he was none other than the friggin principal! Who let that old geezer up there! Gosh!

Good evening, students, teachers and gust of honors,' he boomed through the microphone, 'I am the principal of the school and my name is Mr. Choi. I hoped you have enjoyed the opening performance put up by Mr. Lee Hyuk Jae, otherwise known as Eunhyuk of famous boyband, Super Junior,' he paused as the screams of students powered over his voice, 'and Park _____ who majors in Acting,' again, he was interrupted, by a mix of cheers and jeers.

I'm not that well loved, huh. >:(

'I would like to thank them for taking time out at my request, to open tonight's showcase. Now, this showcase is for you students to come up here and show us your talent, you could call it a talent show if you want. Talent scouts from various entertainment companies will be invited here as well. Before I go, there will be refreshments at the sides of the hall and you are free to access them whenever you want. Without further ado, let the show begin!' with that, sparks flew up from the front of the stage, music started playing and dancers appeared. Halfway through the performance, my throat felt dry so I decided to head for the refreshments. Before I could walk away, someone grabbed my wrist, it couldn't be Eunhyuk since he was sleep, so it was Yesung.

 
'Where are you going?' he asked.
 
'Refreshments, wanna come?' I answered over the booming music. Yesung nodded and we brisk walked to the refreshment table. As expected, there were many people there, almost like a party. I was about to help myself with the juice dispenser when someone decided to spill her drink on me.
 
'Oops, my bad..' Hye Ri smirked.
 
'Ugh! What the hell Hye Ri!' I screamed at her, causing Yesung who was bobbing his head to the music to turn to our direction.
 
'What's going on?' he asked. 
 
'This genius over here decided to spill her drink on me!' I screeched, balling my fists. Yesung turned to glare at Hye Ri who started getting all innocent and whatnot.
 
'A-aniyo, ______ ssi, it was really an accident,' she tried doing the puppy dog eyes which totally did not work. Yesung let out an angry sigh.
 
'Look, I know you did this on purpose and I know you and your sister locked ______ in the restroom as well. So if you would please, stop all this nonsense by yourself or does Yesung have to slap a ?' Yesung cocked an eyebrow at her while I, on the otherhand was taking up all my self-control not to burst out laughing at his last statement.
 
'Oppa, why not you stop all your nonsense?' Soo Ri appeared beside her sister. 
 
'Excuse me?' Yesung asked. Soo Ri smirked and took out her cellphone and showed us pictures. Oh no, not just any picture, it was a picture of Yesung and I at Baptol's playing Luck Fire Luck!
 
'How—' 
 
'This is a misunderstanding. We were doing a dare, it's not real,' Yesung cut me off. For some reason, I felt hurt when he said that. I mean, is that all it is to him? Just some dare? I actually thought, I wasn't the only one thinking it was an actual date, not just some dare.
 
'That's not important,' she smiled, 'what's important is how would the media and the fans react to this.'
 
'You wouldn't..' I glared at her.
 
'Try me,' she smirked. I lowered my head and sighed before looking up at her again.
 
'Is this the only phone that has the pictures? Does Hye Ri's phone have any?' I asked.

'Yes, this is the only phone which has the pictures, why?' Soo Ri raised her eyebrows.

'Okay then.. OH MY GOD ISN'T THAT EUNHYUK OVER THERE?!'

A/N: Okay, I'm not sure if you guys have noticed, but in this chapter, ______ is in ACTING department. I know she was in the music before, but I've decided to change. This chapter sets up quite alot of chapters for the future.