I love you

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

Your POV:

“Are you stalking me?”

“What? NO!” I said. He chuckled and opened the door.

“Guys, this is ____ she just joined the company,” Seunghyun announced.

“Annyeong!” the 4 boys waved.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed.

“Stop being so formal, we’re family,” a blonde one smiled.

“Neh. Uh, I have to get going, see you,” I said.

“Okay!” the boys smiled.

“Wait up,” someone called out.

“What?”

“Number please,” the blonde boy said and flashed the most innocent smile I’ve ever seen. Well, apart from Sungmin.

“Arasso,” I said an took his phone, keying in my number.

“My name is Jiyong. Gomawo,” he said and ran back to his practice room. I got a cab and headed back to my apartment. The lift door was about to close when a hand came in between the doors. I quickly pressed the ‘door open’ button.

“Yesung ssi!” I smiled when I saw him. He was holding a bag full of stuff.

“Annyeong,” he smiled back.

“Are you alone? Where are the members?”

“They’re all at schedules. It’s just me,” he chuckled.

“Oh. Wanna have dinner together? I’m getting lonely these days,” I said.

“Sure,” a ding sounded and we got out.

“My place or your place?”

Yesung paused for a second and said, “your place.”

“Cool, come over when you’re ready,” I said and entered my apartment while Yesung went into his.

End of POV

 

Yesung’s POV:
“Yesung oppa!” ____ smiled when she saw me. I quickly hid the bag I was holding behind me. Today was the day I confess. According to Leeteuk hyung, ‘I better grab her before someone else does.’

Flashback:
“Yah, Jongwoon, come to my room,” Leeteuk said.

“Arasso,” I said and got up, following him in and shut the door.

“Have you confessed?” he whispered. I shook my head.

“Aish. Ryeowook already did! You better do it before it’s too late.”

“But hyung, I don’t even know if she likes me.”

“You never know, at least try?”

“But what if I get rejected?”

“It’s to regret your actions than to regret doing nothing at all!”

“I don’t want to~ hyung, why are you so concerned about this anyway,” I said.

“Because I’m your hyung! Are you going to tell her about your feelings or do I have to tell Ryeowook we’re having turtle meat for dinner?”

“Hyung! You wouldn’t!” I gasped.

“Try me.”

“Fine. Just don’t touch my turtles,” I pouted.

“Good boy. All the best.”

End of flashback.

“Annyeong,” I smiled back.

“Are you alone? Where are the members?”

“They’re all at schedules. It’s just me,” I chuckled.

“Oh. Wanna have dinner together? I’m getting lonely these days,” she said. I was going to ask her that! Whatever, everything is going according to plan.

“Sure,” a ding sounded and we got out.

“My place or your place?”
I paused for a second. If I in the middle of confessing and the members came back, it’d be alward as hell. I said, “your place.”

“Cool, come over when you’re ready,” she said and entered her apartment while I went into the empty dorm to make preparations.

Your POV:
What's my baby doing now? :)
-Monkey Hyuk

Yah, who’s your baby?! I’m making dinner for Yesung and I.

What about me :(?
Monkey Hyuk

You? Hmm, I don’t care :p.

But I love you!
Monkey Hyuk

Aww, I love you too. Haha, we’re joking, right?

I’m not. Are you?
Monkey Hyuk

What do you mean? Oppa, this isn’t funny y’know.

I wasn’t kidding when I said I love you.
Monkey Hyuk

Ba bump

This isn’t right. He’s an idol. I’m a normal person. But, then again, when Ryeowook said that, why didn’t my heart beast as fast as now? Does this mean I like him?

Oppa, stop playing around. I have to go prepare dinner. Talk to you later.

I tossed my phone onto my bed and went to the kitchen to prepare food. Just as I was about to get some spaghetti, the doorbell rang.

“Coming!” I said and opened the door, “oh, you’re here already? I haven’ made food yet.”

“Got it,” he smiled, holding up a tray.

 

“You made this?” I raised an eyebrow as I opened the door wider for him to enter.

“Yeah.. Well..”

“Ryeowook did it, didn’t he?” I smirked.

“Sort of.. Well, I helped!” he looked flustered.

“Tsk, alright, let see whatcha got here,” I smiled, taking the cloth off the tray. Hmm, not bad. Looks good!

“This is so obviously Ryeowook’s work,” I teased.

“I helped!” he whined.

“Alright, alright, I’ll get the cutlery,” I said and opened the drawer in the kitchen. When I was walking back, Yesung was holding a bouquet of flowers and smiling stupidly.

“Here,” he smiled wider and stretched the flowers out to me.

“Thanks, but why the sudden flowers?” I smiled and took it.

“You’ll see,” he smiled. We ate and did the dishes together before settling into the couch for a movie marathon. We watched the first two parts of Harry potter, titanic and now we’re watching Cats. It was a Korean horror film. Well, there’s one thing everyone should know, horror and I, we don’t get along really well. But I still like watching them anyways, just not alone. There was a this scary part when the lady owner of the cat was going into the lift, the door wouldn’t close. It kept opening and closing and opening and closing.

“UMMA!” I screamed and pounce onto Yesung when the face of the ghost popped out.

“Yah! Are you okay?” Yesung patted my back.

“Mianhe,” I said and went back to my original place.

“No, stay like that, you’ll feel safer,” he smiled and pulled my back, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

“But you’ll be uncomfortable,” I said.

“Nope, I feel happy when you’re in my arms,” he said.

“What?”

“I like you.”

“What do you mean?”

“No, I love you, Park ______.”

“Yesung ssi?”

“And I’ll protect you from every ghost you see and I’ll protect you from any ert out there at night.”

The funny thing was, when he said that, I immediately thought of Eunhyuk and the two times when he saved me from those erted jerks. And the funnier thing was, I wanted Eunhyuk to be the one saving me, not Yesung, not Ryeowook.

"I love you more than you love yourself, I love you more than Ryeowook and Eunhyuk. I don’t show it but I do, I really do. So can’t you give me a chance?”

“Yesung ssi,” I said, breaking away from his embrace, “I’m sorry, but I can’t. I don’t have those kind of feelings for you.”

“W- why not?”

“Yesung ssi, you’re a nice guy and all, but I don’t have the same feelings towards you like you do towards me. I don’t want to lie to you or lead you on.”

“Give me a chance, please..”

“I- I can’t. I’m so sorry, Yesung ssi.”

He gulped and said, “up until now you’re still calling me ‘Yesung ssi’.”

“I—”

“No, it’s okay. I’ll wait for you. I’ll wait until you decide to call me ‘oppa’ and I’ll wait until you have the same feelings for me.”

“Yesung, please, don’t wait for me. I’m honestly not worth it.”

“Yes, you are.”

“What if I turn lesbian?”

“It’s not possible. You’re already in love with Eunhyuk.”

“I-I’m not,” I said.

“Please, have you seen the way you look at him? You’re gonna be happy with Eunhyuk, right?”

“Yesung, we’re not even dating. He doesn’t like me!”

“You’re obviously blind. You don’t know because you don’t live with him. Every night you can hear him practicing his confession. I think I don’t want to bother you anymore. I’m just gonna make everything awkward for you. But, just so you know, if you ever need someone to talk to, or if you ever start to have the same feelings for me, I’m just across the corridor,” he smiled lightly and left my apartment. I slumped onto my couch, trying to process everything that just happened. Eunhyuk just indirectly texted me saying that he loved me and Yesung just confessed outta nowhere! This calls for a session with Jaehyun!

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Hyun! Problems!”

“What? What is it?!”

“Eunhyuk.. Yesung.. Confession.. Me..”

“THEY DID WHAT?! ON THE SAME DAY?!”

Yes, now would you keep your voice down!”

“Sorry. So, did you say yes to any of them?”

“Well, I haven’t answered Ryeowook, I just rejected Yesung and I didn’t answer Eunhyuk.”

“Well, do you like any of the three?”

“I don’t know.. Eunhyuk, maybe?”

“Then tell him you love him, idiot!”

“But I’m not even sure of myself!”

“Okay, I’ll ask you some questions and you answer me honestly,” she instructed.

“Okay, shoot.”

“Who do you feel happiest with?”

“Eunhyuk.”

“Who makes you feel safe?”

“Eunhyuk.”

“Who makes your heart beat like crazy?”

“Eunhyuk most of the time and sometimes Ryeowook and Yesung.”

“Who makes you smile at his silly antics and jokes?”

“Definitely Eunhyuk.”

“See? You’ve got your answer! You know what to do now right?”

“Yeah. Thanks, Hyunnie!”

“Anytime, sweetheart!” she said and hung up. I quickly texted Eunhyuk to meet up.

Oppa, are you busy? Can you meet me at the park just across?

Sure :)

Monkey Hyuk

I smiled and quickly went to change into something nicer.

After fixing my appearance, I arrived at our meeting place. I sat on the bench and waiting for Eunhyuk. The whole time my heart was just pounding like crazy! This was the very first time I confessed to a guy about my feelings. Butterflies filled the pit of my stomach when I saw him approaching.

“So, what is it?” he smiled, taking a seat next to me.

“Eunhyuk oppa, I..”

“You..?”

“I..”

“Go on,” he smiled.

“I like you,” I mumbled, closing my eyes. There was silence for awhile until I felt something soft land on my cheeks.

“I like you too,” he smiled and rested his head on my shoulder.

“Y- You do?”

“Ever since I saw you, baby,” he smiled and hugged me. My insides felt all warm and fuzzy and he smelled good. He broke off the hug and held me by my waist, leaning nearer, bit by bit. I couldn’t wait anymore so I closed up the gap. I felt like fireworks just went off as soon as his soft lips touched mine. It was like the best thing that could ever happen to me, and I knew he was the one. He broke off the kiss and hugged me again.

“So, that means you’re my girlfriend now,” he said. The warm, fuzzy feeling became even stronger when he said that. He held my hand and laced his fingers with mine. We walked home with him commenting on how small my hand was and how our hands fit so perfectly together.

 

Hi yeom. Okay, I'm ashamed of myself. I can't write confession and rejection scenes for nuts. So, as you all have read, she's with Eunhyuk /shocked. This was based on the votes that I put up ages ago. I don't know why the voting nonsense doesn't work anymore but I'm too lazy to find out why, haha, /slaps myself. And Eunhyuk was in the lead. Unfortunately, this isn't the end yet. I know what you guys are thinking "WHAT, IT'S NOT THE END YET? HURRY UP AND END IT ALREADY, YOUR STORY IS SO ANNOYING." Yeah, stop lying to yourself! Anyways, this is proof that I wasn't being biased to my Hyuk baby. http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/results/5796 OKAY! There'll be a few more chapters to come before it ends. Until then, stay y! I love you all <3