There's more!

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

______'s POV:

'The good news is..' there was a mental drumroll, 'HENRY AND ZHOUMI ARE COMING! They just touchdown at Incheon Airport, they'll be here in no time!'

Immediately, there were cheers and claps from the 13 boys around me. All i had, was a confused look plastered on my face. I grabbed Ryeowook oppa's arm and whispered to him.

'Who's henry and zhoumi?!' When he heard that, he burst out laughing so hard that tears started to form in his eyes.

'What's so funny?' i narrowed my eyes, unamused.

'Ah, sorry. It's just funny how you don't know ANYTHING about us.' he wiped his tears.

'Well.. it's not my fault jaehyun didn't tell me anything about them.' i muttered, slumping into my seat.

'Henry and zhoumi are the members from Super Junior M, but we treat them as if they're from Super Junior itself. We're all like family.' he smiled.

'Ah, i see.' i nodded my head slowly.

'Leeteuk hyung, what time are coming?' kang in oppa asked. 

'Hmm, they'll come at about.. 12 in the afternoon. We'll go to the entrance to pick them up.' Leeteuk said, 'well, let's finish breakfast and we'll go swimming! Unless you guys have any other suggestions?'

'Hyung, i want to go to the beach instead! I heard they have jet skiis there!' donghae suggested.

'Hmm, okay we'll go to the beach then! After eating, go get changed into your swimming attire and we'll meet back at the entrance at 12.' Leeteuk instructed. The members started to gobble up their food mercilessly, like they haven't eaten for days. Shindong even had 3 plates of bacon and eggs!

 

--At 12, at the entrance of the resort.--

'HYUNG~' a light brown haired boy came running out of the car, leaving a surprisingly tall guy struggling with their bags.

'MOCHI~ WE'VE MISSED YOU!' Heechul shouted and came running towards the light brown haired boy with open arms, like in the movies where the girl and guy run towards each other like long lost lovers or something.

'YAH HENRY, BREAK UP THAT DRAMA AND GIVE SOME HELP HERE?' the tall one shouted.

'OMO, HYUNG! Mianhe, i forgot..' the light brown haired one, whom i shall i assume is called henry. If he's henry, the other must be zhou mi. The 2 extremely good looking men started to bear hug the other members of super junior.

'Oh, who's this pretty little lady?' henry asked.  I blushed a little at the small compliment.

'Annyeonghaseyo, ______ ibnida!' I stretched out my hand for him to shake.

'Man, you're y!' he mumbled while shaking my hand, thinking that i wouldn't understand him.

'Uh, i can speak english too you know.' i replied also, fluently in english.

'Oh my gosh, you do? Means.. you understood.. me.. about.. the.. y..' henry's voice trailed off at the end of the sentence.

'Yes, yes i did.' i pretended to be angry and folded my arms, glaring at him.

'Sorry, i didn't think you'd speak english. Forgive me?' he hung his head low, sounding seriously sad.

'HAHAHA, I'M JUST KIDDING!' i burst out laughing. Henry looked up and smiled.

'WHAT'S UP YO? YOU SO GORGEOUS. NICE WEATHER TODAY MAN.' heechul tried to speak english. But unfortunately, failed miserably. Everyone burst out laughing.

'Now now, let's all speak in a language where all of us, including heechul can understand.' kang in oppa said.

'Leeteuk hyung, henry and i don't have a room to stay in.' zhou mi said.

'Oh right, forgot about that. Henry can come to my room and zhou mi can go to yesung's room. It's only for one night, since tomorrow we're checking out.' Leeteuk said. Everyone agreed and henry and zhou mi went to change into their swimming attire.

 

--At the jet skii rental place--

'It's been a long time since we've ridden on of these.' eunhyuk said excitedly. Everyone nodded in agreement, including henry and zhou mi.

'What? You guys rode on jet skiis before? I haven't..' i said.

'Don't worry _____-ah, 2 people can share one jet skii.' Siwon said.

'_____-ah! You can share with me!' eunhyuk said.

'If it's alright with you, then it's alright with me!' i said excitedly.

'Okay! Let's go then!' Leeteuk said. Everyone started to pick their own jet skiis and headed out to the water.

End of _____'s POV.

 

Yesung's POV:

''It's been a long time since we've ridden on of these.' eunhyukkie said excitedly. Everyone nodded in agreement, including henry and zhou mi.

'What? You guys rode on jet skiis before? I haven't..' ______ said.

'Don't worry _____-ah, 2 people can share one jet skii.' Siwon said.

'_____-ah! You can share with me!' eunhyukkie exclaimed.

'If it's alright with you, then it's alright with me!' _____ said excitedly.

Aish, i wanted to share jet skiis with ______.. But it's okay! Thanks to the help of Leeteuk hyung, i have a date with her!

End of POV.

 

______'s POV:

We grabbed our jet skiis and headed to the water. Eunhyuk oppa helped me get on first then he got on. He sat in the front while i sat at the back.

'_____-ah, ready?' Eunhyuk oppa asked.

'I guess.' i said and held his shoulders.

'_____-ah, i'm gonna go really fast, if you just hold my shoulders, im afraid you'd fall off.' Eunhyuk oppa said, and moved my hands down to his waist. I blushed crazily, but thank god he wasn't able to see.

'Let's goooooo~' he shouted and sped off. I felt the breeze blowing my face. I felt really happy. I leaned my head against Eunhyuk oppa's warm back and admired the sea view. I think, today the best day of my life.