I'm not stalking you!

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

Your POV:

"Kamsahabnida," the guys bowed. He was sporting a black cap, a simple white tee and sweats. As soon as he straightened, his eyes widened.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I smiled.

"Oh, it's you! You're back," he returned the smiled.

"Neh, I'm signing the contract today," I said.

"That means we'll be seeing each other a lot," he said.

"Yes, we will," I said as the ding sounded, "oh, I'm getting off here, see you around."

"Arasso," he said and I turned to leave, "wait! Could I, uh, have your number? It's totally cool if you don't want to give it."

I smiled, "you have a pen?"

"Yeah," he said and handed me the pen. I took it and wrote my number on his palm.

"I have to go, bye!" I smiled and returned the pen to him. I saw the door with a sign "Yang Hyun Seok" on it and knocked the door.

"Come in."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Yang," I bowed.

"Ah, you're back! Signing the contract, I suppose?" Mr. Yang smiled.

"Neh."

"Come, sit," he gestured towards the chair in front of me. I took a seat and brought out the contract from my bag, placing it on the table. He took a fancy looking pen and took of the cap. He turned the contract so that it was towards him and signed it before sliding it over to me. I took out my pen and hovered it over the blank where my signature was supposed to go. I took a breath and signed it.

"Once again, welcome to our family" Mr. Yang smiled, "now, about your living arrangements."

My eyes widened, I don't want to move houses! 

"Mr. Yang, is it okay if I stay at my own apartment?" I asked.

"Well.. I suppose it's fine."

"Thank you."

"I'll call in your manager now," he said.

"I have a manager already?" I gulped. This was happening all too quickly.

"Of course," he chuckled and pressed a button on his receiver, "Hyun Mi, you may come in now." About 5 seconds later, there was a knock and the door opened. A pretty young looking lady around 25-30 years old stepped in. She smiled and made her way over.

"This is your manager, Hyun Mi. She'll be helping you with you future schedules and whatnot.".

"Yes," I said and stood up, "annyeonghaseyo, please take good care of me."

"Annyeong, let's be comfortable with each other, call me unnie, okay?" she smiled and shook my hand excitedly.

"Neh, unnie," I smiled back.

"You two may go and familiarize yourselves with the company," Mr. Yang said.

"Neh," we said and bowed before leaving his office.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm finally a manager!" Hyun mi squealed.

"I can't believe I'm on my way to debuting as an actress. Unnie, you'll help me, right?" I smiled.

"Of course! It's my job! Now first things first, this is your planner. All your practices and whatever are all written in there," she said and handed me a think hard cover book.

"But unnie, I have school and work," I said.

"On what days and time do you work?"

"Uh, every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 6pm."

"School?"

"Everyday except weekends until 2pm."

"Hmm, then I'll schedule your practices on Mondays, Tuesdays and Saturday. You should have your Sunday off," she smiled.

That's fine. Unnie, can I have your number?" I asked.

"Of course, I was going to give it to you anyway," she smiled and keyed in her number on my phone. We took a lift to the 5th floor and entered a dance studio.

"You'll have practices here at 4pm," she said and set her bag down on the couch at the corner. There were floor to ceiling mirrors on one wall and a stereo at the left corner of the room. At the end of the room, opposite the door, were floor to ceiling windows with curtains pulled back.

"How do I practice here?" I asked.

"You'll need mirrors to monitor your expressions," she said.

"I see, I have to be here by 4pm tomorrow, right?"

"Yep, I'll fetch you."

"Do you know my address?" I asked.

"Yes, it's in my planner, so I'll see you tomorrow at your place, let's say.. 3.30pm?" she checked her watch and I nodded. She offered to drive me back to my apartment but I refused. I wanted to explore the place more. I was wondering around the corridor when I heard music coming from one of the practice rooms. I peeked through the ajar door and saw 4 guys dancing to the music.

Neoreul chajaseo oh eh oh

Nal bichwojuneun jeo dalbichjaraero

Geudae chaja seo oh eh oh oh oh

Keuchi eodinji moreugetjiman hey

Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight

Ajik nan sarangeul molla

tto hollo gayeoun i bam

"Are you stalking me?"