Flashbacks, and more flashbacks

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

Hi-yeom, this chapter is mainly flashbacks and blahblahblah. Thinking about the times with the members, blahblahblah. Yep, so this is it. Sorry I took so long. My form teacher's being one pain in the but it's okay, because one day I'll destroy her and the last one laughing will be me. Gosh, what am I talking about. Okay, here's the new chapter, lovelies!

As soon as I got home, I slipped off my sneakers and sprinted to the bedroom for fresh clothes and headed to the bathroom. After stripping myself, I hopped into the shower area and turned the water on. When I was done adjusting the water temperature, I rinsed myself.

Eunhyuk, Yesung and Ryeowook? Ryeowook has somehow "confessed", but who do I feel happiest with?

Flashback:

i got out of the lift carrying the bags of groceries, I was struggling with it and I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry about that!" a young man said. He was very good looking, I stared at him until he interrupted my fantasies, "hello? Miss, are you okay?"

i snapped out of my daze and said, "neh, neh, I'm okay, sorry about that."

"Shall I help you with that?" the young man said while taking the bags from me, "my name is Ryeowook, you must be the new neighbour!" he said chirpily

"Neh, I am the new neighbour, my name is _______," I smiled. I opened the door and he left the groceries in the kitchen.

"Kamsahabnida, Ryeowook ssi," I said, he smiled and left.

--

"Oh? Annyeonghaseyo _____ ssi!" Ryeowook smiled happily. 'Are you going to school?'

"Annyeonghaseyo ryeowook ssi! Neh, I'm going to school," you replied, smiling.

"Really? Me too! Which school are you going to? How old are you?" Ryeowook asked.

'I'm attending Seoul University, I'm in the Acting department. I'm 20 this year," you replied excitedly.

"Seoul University?! It can't be such a coincidence! I'm attending there too! Hey I'm your oppa, I'm 22 this year!" Ryeowook said with happiness all over his face.

"That's great~ We can go to school together, Ryeowook oppa."

--

Ryeowook and Yesung didn't want to do the ridiculous dares so they had to drink many cans of beer. Yesung was totally knocked out but Ryeowook was still okay, he just had some problems walking straight. We decided to call it a night and head back to our rooms.

"Oppa, you can go freshen up first if you want," I said, but he was already sleeping on the bed.

"Aigo, this guy," I rolled him over to the right side of the bed gently. Then I used one of the extra pillows to create a barrier. I switched of the lights and lay down on my side of the bed. It was a long day. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

When i woke up, I felt a weight around my waist. I opened my eyes and saw that ryeowook had broken down the barrier and crossed over to my side. His arm was resting on my waist and I could feel his breathing. His face must be near mine. I turned my head a little and as expected, his face was REALLY REALLY NEAR.

"Uhh, oppa, wake up," said. No response.

"Oppa, wake up," I managed to wiggle my left hand out and started to shake him awake. Finally, it worked.

"Good morning, _____-ah," he mumbled groggily, turning his body to the other side. I guess he didn't realise what happened, it's better if I kept it a secret. He continued sleeping and I got out of bed.

End of flashback.

"I have lots of memories with him," my lips curved up, forming a smile. I soaped and shampoo-ed myself before rinsing the soap off and drying up. I put on my clothes and blow-dried my hair. I started to think about the times with Yesung.

Another flashback:

"Miss, may I help you?" The stallholder asked gently.

"Ah neh. How much are these?" I pointed at the pair of beanies with a smiley face on it.

'Ah, you have good taste, 8000 won (approx SGD$8)," he smiled. 

"I'll take that and this pair of sunglasses,"  I said and pointed at it. He nodded and put the merchandise into a black plastic bag and handed it to me.

"That will be 11 000 won, Miss," I nodded and handed him the money.

"Thank you, I'll come again!"I smiled and hurried back to the car. I didn't know why I was in such a hurry. I opened the door of the car and quickly closed it, afraid that some hawk-eyed fans may spot him within the split second that I opened the door.

"Here, I'm sorry, it looks kind of childish," I handed him the plastic bag.

"Thanks," He took the bag and took out the beanies, "eh? There's two."

"Oh, the shop only sold it in couple sets..  so, uhh, yeah. Don't get the wrong idea!" I waved my hands trying to enforce my point. 

"Haha, I never knew you wanted this much to wear couple items with me," He smirked. 

"A-aniyo oppa! Aish, hurry put it on already~' I whined. He took the white one and waved the black one in front of my face.

"What?" I asked.

"Put it on," He said.

"Why?"

"Just put it on!" He smiled and shoved the beanie on my head. Great, my hair's messed up now.

'Hey, hey! Watch the hair," I pouted and tried to fix it.

"You look great! Now let's go!" He looked and me triumphantly and slipped on his glasses. He got out of the car and opened the door for me.

End of another flashback.