Chapter 41

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

Ryeowook's POV:

"She seems pretty busy, guess I'll say hi later," Heechul hyung shrugged.

"Hey, I'm back with your orders," Yunho hyung's friend came in. Kyuhyun poured glasses for everyone and we all started chatting and what not. Jonghyun stayed awhile to play host so we started playing some games, every now and then, I'd catch Eunhyuk hyung glancing downstairs to keep an eye on _______. 

"Jonghyun ssi, the toilet here is clogged, is there another one?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. You could use the one in the staff lounge if you're afraid of getting spotted," Jonghyun smiled.

"Alright, thanks," I smiled and left the room, heading downstairs.

Eh, looks like she's still busy.

I told one of the staff that Jonghyun let me use the washroom in the staff lounge. After I was done, I went back upstairs. At the stairs, I met Eunhyuk hyung. Probably heading to the toilet as well.

"Wookie, where's the staff lounge?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Down there, just next to that big plant beside the entrance, you gotta tell one of the staff first," I said. Eunhyuk hyung just nodded and left while I made my way back upstairs.

End of POV

 

Eunhyuk's POV:

Eh?! What big plant?! So many people, I can't see a thing!

"Sir, please let me go, I have to get back to work," I heard a voice plead.

"No way, you're supposed to entertain us," a man's voice spoke. It was coming from the door infront of me. The door was slightly ajar and being the curious monkey that I am, I looked inside.

"Sit down, ," another spoke, jerking the girl down, forcing her to sit on his lap. They started to feel her legs, one even tried to touch her . Her back was faced to me so I couldn't make out who she was. So I started to think, she's a girl, she's wearing the same clothes _____ is wearing, obviously she's ______! 

"Son of a , you guys have no shame at all!" I burst through the door.

"Oppa!" _____ cried, struggling to get off the guy's lap but to no avail.

"Who the hell are you?!" one spoke up. They were quite young and good looking, if they weren't such jerks, they could make nice boyfriends.

"I'm her boyfriend so you get your dirty paws off her this instant!" I  shouted.

"And if we don't?"

"I'll make you," I stormed over to them and grabbed some random guy's collar and punched him in the gut. They all came after me except the one who _____ was forced to sit on. I back handed one guy and pushed him into the other, making both of the fall. Idiots. _______ used her heels and slammed it onto the guys foot, making him loosen his grip on her. She stood up and slapped him before running towards me. I kicked the last one in the nuts before dragging _____ out of the place. After walking for awhile, I stopped at the nearest cafe. We sat in a booth right at the corner of the cafe so nobody would recognize me.

"Y-you helped me again," _____ muttered, tears b in her eyes, threatening to flow.

"How could I not? It's funny how almost everytime I see you, you're on the verge of getting ," I joked, trying to make her feel better but I guess it wasn't working since she started sobbing. I got up and pulled her into a comforting hug.

"Hey, shh. Don't cry. It's over, you're fine. People will think that I just broke up with you if you start crying like that," i whispered, tightening my arms around her.

"It's not like there's anybody here," she mumbled, burying her head into my chest. We stayed like that until she managed to calm down.

"You hungry? I'll get you something," I said. She nodded and rested her head on the table. I left and went towards the counter to get some snacks. The cupcakes on display were really cute so I decided to get some.

 

 

tumblr_lnur22fYYo1qe49wpo1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_lok2i2HAaL1qe49wpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lol1jhsqoi1qe49wpo1_500.png

"Thank you for your purchase sir," the cashier smiled and handed me the boxes. I made my way back to the table only to find her sleeping. I didn't drive here so I had to hail a cab. I borrowed the cashier for awhile and asked her to help me put the boxes in the cab while I carried _____. I gave the driver the address and he sped off. I remembered to text Leeteuk hyung.

Hyung, I'll be going home first. See you at home!

Alright, be careful.

I paid the driver and got the staff in the lobby to help me carry the boxes while I piggybacked _____ to the lift. As soon as we got to her unit, I thanked the staff.

"Aish, she didn't bring her purse with her, I'll have to bring her into the dorm," I mumbled to myself. I keyed in the password and placed ____ on my bed before getting the muffins. I'm actually rather surprised that she didn't wake up at all. Must be from the trauma and exhaustion. I grabbed some extra pillows and blanket and layed it out on the floor, that would be my bed for tonight. I was about to snuggle up in my makeshift bed when ______ started to whimper. I sat up and rushed over to her side.

"Shh, it's okay, I'm here," I whispered and held her hand tightly. Only then did she calm down, "I know you can't hear me, but I just wanted you to know that I.. I really like you. I'm willing protect you from anything, anytime and anywhere. I don't know if your feelings towards me are like that but, if I were to confess to you, what would your response be? I can spend hours sitting there and debating with myself if I should confess. I don't want to lose you as a friend if you say 'no' but I want you more than a friend. Baby, you're driving me crazy, you know that?"

End of POV:

Ryeowook's POV:

Gosh, everyone is drunk except the usual few. Siwon wasn't since he had to drive. Donghae wasn't because he doesn't drink. I wasn't since I didn't feel like it.

"Leeteuk hyung, I left something behind, you guys go home first, I'll take a cab back," I said.

"Alright, be careful dongsaeng," Leeteuk hyung and herded the rest into the van. I turned and jogged back inside, the place was empty and the staff were just cleaning up.

"Excuse me, but is ______ here?" I asked, lowering my cap a little.

"No, she's not. I saw her and some guy walking out of the place," a young boy said.

"Oh I see," I said, feeling disappointed.

"Are you her friend? She left her purse here," the boy said.

"Oh, I'll pass it to her," I said. He nodded and went to get her purse and handed it to me, "help me ask her if she's alright. She just left like that, we're all worried."

"Alright, thank you," I bowed a little, eventhough I knew this kid was way younger than me, he bowed in return and I left. As I planned, I hailed a cab and went home.

Where did you go?

End of POV

 

A/N: Hey guys. I've had completely no motivation to update recently. Lotsa things have been happening :/ I don't even feel like continueing the story anymore. All picture credits go to tumblr~ Anyways, have you seen Super Junior's comeback yet? Eunhyuk's looking y in blonde and Donghae's tryna wreck my bias list :(. Mr. Simple  Daebak~