Chapter 39

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

I combed my hair one last time and fixed my make-up. I grabbed my purse containing my phone and wallet before hurrying to the door to put on a pair of black flats I had bought not too long ago. I checked my watch as I locked the door.

5.38 PM.

"I'll be late if I don't hurry!" I muttered as I frantically jabbed the button for the lift to come. It took forever! I tapped my foot impatiently with a frown on my face. With what seemed like forever, the happy little "ding" sounded, signalling the arrival of the lift. I hurried in and pressed the button for the first floor. I folded my arms and stared at the red numbers which were slowly, really slowly, decreasing. Finally, the lift reached the first floor, of course, the annoying little "ding" sounded once again. The doors opened and I brisk-walked towards the bus stop, not forgetting to bump into someone at the main door of the building, making the bags full of cans of beer fall onto the floor.

"Sorry! I didn't see you," a bow following my apology. I bent down to help pick up the items.

"It's fine. You look like you're in a rush, Miss," I looked up when I heard his voice.

"N-neh," I mentally slapped myself for stuttering infront of such a godly man, "um, I've never seen you around here.."

"Oh, I'm just visiting the people on the 18th floor," the man smiled, he looked like he was in his twenties.

18th floor, isn't that the floor the members and I stay? I mean, he couldn't possibly be visiting me, even though I want him to.. Heck, I don't even know that guy. So, it's only possible that he's visiting the members. But how do they know him? More importantly, how did he know them, personally?

"Miss? Are you alright? You looked rather dazed," the man studied my face.

"What? Oh, yes, I'm fine. Um, my name's ______, Park ______. What's yours?" I introduced myself. Hey, he was such a hottie, how could I not? Besides, I was only being polite.

"You.. don't know my name?" the man raised his eyebrows.

"Am I supposed to?"

"Um, no, my name's Yunho, Jung Yunho," he smiled and stuck his hand out, offering a handshake.

"Nice to meet you," I returned the smile and shook his hand. I checked my watch and gasped, I was really going to be late, "I have to go, sorry about bumping into you, bye!" I bowed and hurried off. There was no time to take a bus, I'll have to take a taxi now. I stood by the road and flagged a taxi and gave the address of my new workplace to the driver and he sped off. After a short drive, I arrived at my workplace. I check my watch again, 5.54. Wahaha, I'm not late.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm here for the job as a waitress?" I bowed when I got into the empty club.

"Neh, you must be Jaehyun's friend, ______ right?" the man who seemed like the manager smiled, "I'm Jaehyun's cousin."

"Yes, Jaehyun recommended me this place," I smiled back.

"Of course, of course. Um, I'll show you around before you get to work," he said and gestured for me to follow him. I did as told and trailed behind him.

"By the way, my name's Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun," he said. Hmm, Kim Jonghyun. That's a nice name. He looks rather young and inexperienced to own a club or a business. I wonder how many clubs he has..

"I own 7 other clubs."

Wait, did he just read my mind? 

"No, I didn't. You said everything out loud," he chuckled.

"You mean.." 

"Yep, everything. People usually call me inexperienced and stuff, so I'm kinda used to it. But, look at me, I own 7 successful, big and famous clubs that even celebrities go to. Gosh, I sound so self-concieted," he shook his head and continued his tour. We walked up to the second floor, where all the private rooms were at. Then, we went back downstairs, where people usually dance, drink and to everything people do when they come clubbing. It was a rather simple place. But it gave a feeling of elegance and classy. Not like those seedy places.

"Well, that's about it. You ready for your big shocker?" he asked.

 

A/N: Hi-yeom! Oh, looky! New characters! Okay, U-Know Yunho is still part of his FIVE MEMBER group, DBSK. I love them as FIVE. And, Kim Jonghyun is NOT part of SHINee in this story, but he IS the Kim Jonghyun from SHINee. Get it? Haha, alright, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, comment, yes? Love ya'll. xx