Why am i feeling like this?

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

You opened your eyes and quickly pulled away. There was an awkward silence for awhile until Ryeowook interrupted, 'uh, forget anything happened?' you nodded and ran away.

Why is my heart beating so fast? Ryeowook thought while feeling his chest. 

The next day after school

It had become a norm for Ryeowook to wait at the school gate for you and sometimes maybe Yesung or Eunhyuk to go back him together, but today, he was by himself.

He was walking home but it suddenly started to rain, he had no umbrella with him so he ran home. By the time he got out of the lift,  he was feeling quite dizzy as he hadn't eaten anything all day. He were just about to open the door when everything started to go black. He fainted.

Ryeowook woke up to find himself at home, he started to wonder how he got back home. There was a delicious smell coming from the kitchen, he went outside to find out what was going on. You were in the kitchen, fixing him a meal.

'_____-ah, what are you doing here?' he asked. You got a shock and accidentally burnt yourself, he ran over to you and put the burn under running water.

'I saw you lying outside your front door, I tried to wake you up but you didn't so I took you inside your home, then I found out you were running a fever so I stayed and tried to fix you something,' you said while scratching the back of your head.

'Aigo, ______ you babo..' he said while dressing your wound. Ryeowook placed a surprised kiss on your bandage and smiled. You started to blush.

'Gomawo oppa,' you said shyly.

'Yah! Do you need some help here? Afterall, I am the cook for the hyungs at home!' he proudly exclaimed.

'No way oppa! You're sick! You go back and you rest!' you demanded, with a tint of aegyo.

(A/N: aegyo means an act of cuteness to those who don't know ^^.)

'Arasso, arasso,' with that you put him back on the bed and put a coolpack on his forehead. You went back to the kitchen to finish up, but you didn't know that Ryeowook was secretly watching you.

Why is my heart beating so fast again, like yesterday. I must be crazy. I've never felt like this before. But I like this feeling, it makes me feel warm inside.

You finished up in the kitchen and called Ryeowook out. You had prepared chicken soup for him. 'Ta-da! Oppa, try it! It's really good~'

'Gomawo ______- ah~' he took a bite and said, It's really good ______-ah! Almost as good as my cooking,' you were watching him eat when The rest of the member came back from their activities.

'______-ah! What brings you here?' Leeteuk asked while revealing his treasured dimple.

'Did you do anything naughty with Ryeowook while we were gone?' Heechul teased while wiggling his eyebrows.

'MWO? ANIYO HYUNG!' Ryeowook shook his head, flustered. During all this, Yesung was quietly going to his room.

Did _____ cook the meal for him? Why did she do it? Does she like him? But why do i care? Why am i feeling jealous, do I like her? Yesung kept asking himself. 

You left their dorm and went back to yours, it was already late so you went to shower and turn in for the night. You got out of the shower and recieved a text from an unknown number saying:

// gomawo ______-ah, Ryeowook oppa here ^^. Thanks for taking care of me! //

You smiled and texted back:

// it's nothing oppa! neighbours should help each other out ^^! it's late oppa, goodnight!//

My heart is beating so fast again! Am I starting to fall for her? Ryeowook pondered over this until he finally fell asleep..

 

A/N: OMONAAAAAA. TMR'S HYUK'S BIRTHDAY. SAENGIL CHUKHA HABNIDA~ we love you our muscle anchovy~