finally out.

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

"Annye- YAH, LEE HYUKJAE, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?' heechul burst out.

'NOTHING HYUNG, NOTHING!' eunhyuk jumped and said. Heechul eyed him suspiciously.

'______-ah, did he do anything bad to you?' donghae teased.

'Aniyo oppa! Eunhyuk oppa was really nice to me. Look! He bought me food~' you smiled at donghae. (what? he even bought her food? something's up..) yesung thought to himself.

'Oh, what did he buy?' yesung asked coldly.

'Ginseng chicken soup! And strawberry milk~' you replied cheerfully.

'You didn't save any for me~?' cutie pie sungmin pouted.

'Mianhe oppa~ i didn't know you were coming~' you hugged him lightly. (WHAT. WHY IS SHE HUGGING HIM NOW?) yesung again, screamed in his mind. Yesung couldn't sit by any longer, he cut in between you and sungmin and said, '_____-ah what time are you going to be discharged tomorrow?'

You laughed at his act and replied, 'About 1pm oppa, wae?'

'1? I can pick you up tomorrow!' yesung cheered and threw his hands into the air.

'I can pick you up too!' ryeowook did the same as yesung, only he was hopping around.

'Me too~' eunhyuk exclaimed.

'So can i~' eeteuk said in a cheesy tone and wiggled his eyebrows. You blushed, while eunhyuk pulled him away, obviously jealous. (WAIT, JEALOUS?)

Eeteuk looked at the members and taunted, 'You all have schedules~' the members glared at him.

'Now now, let's leave so we can let _____ rest. Besides, some of you have schedules~' he taunted again. Kangin playfully smacked eeteuk's as revenge while walking out. Of course they didn't forget to say goodbye.


the next afternoon~

You were packing up your belongings when the door flew open. Eunhyuk, Yesung, Ryeowook and Eeteuk skipped in, followed by a smiling jaehyun.

'_____-ah, you feeling better? Still feeling any pain?' eeteuk asked.

'Aniyo oppa~ I'm feeling great~' you replied while hugging each one of them. You were feeling great, better than ever. 'JAEHYUN AH! YOU CAME~' you hugged her tighter.

'Yeah! I heard from ryeowook oppa that you were in the hospital, but didn't have a chance to visit you, so i came today~' jaehyun hugged you back. The boys went to do your paperwork for you to be discharged. Finally, you were out of the hospital.

'Ahh~ it feels great getting out of the same place after so long~' you said as you in the fresh air. Eeteuk went to drive the car over, you were waiting with the rest of them.

In the front seat, sitting next to eeteuk was jaehyun. At the back was you, yesung and eunhyuk. And way at the back, was ryeowook sitting byhimself, listening to his iPod, dozing off.

On the way home, eeteuk dropped jaehyun off before driving back to the dorm. You slowly fell asleep on yesung's shoulders, nobody seemed to notice except eeteuk who saw it through the mirror. He grinned to himself.

Yesung got a shock at first, but he turned around and saw that it was only you. (she has an angel's face even when she's asleep..) yesung thought to himself and smiled. He covered you with the jacket that he was holding onto. 

Yesung couldn't help but smile the whole ride home. Eunhyuk didn't seem to notice, because he too, was sleeping on yesung, just that he was drooling.. 'AISH, lee hyukjae.. this was a new shirt, i'll get back at you when you wake up!' yesung grumbled softly.

AN: CUTE ANCHOVY, hehehe :3.

You arrived and just on time, you woke up. 

'Omo, oppa, sorry if i slept on you just now..' you said while blushing. You noticed eunhyuk also sleeping on yesung's right shoulder. You giggle and said 'yesung oppa's shoulder must be really comfortable~' yesung chuckled and woke the drooling eunhyuk up. Eeteuk was carrying your bag while you all went up to the dorm.

'Oppas, thanks for picking me up today. Eeteuk oppa, thanks for holding my bag~' you said while taking the bag from him and bowed. 

'Annyeong _____-ah~' ryeowook waved while you and some of the super junior members went to your respective dorms. You hopped onto your bed and snuggled your pillow. It's been quite awhile since you've been on your cozy bed. You pulled out a book to read, shortly after you fell asleep.

AN: sorry for keep making you sleep! hehe..

You woke up at the sound of your alarm. School. You got dressed and prepared for school. You got out of the house and locked the door. Just then, ryeowook came out too, perfect timing eh?

'Good morning ______-ah~' ryeowook greeted you cheerfully.

'Good morning oppa!' you greeted with a smile and bowed. You walked to school together, chatting about the most random things from eunhyuk's feet smell to  siwon and his bible. Oh shisus.. 

You reached school and waved goodby to ryeowook as you both went to your own classrooms. 

'______-ah! Good morning!' jaehyun ran towards you and bear-hugged you.

'Good morning jaehyun ah~' you smiled and you both walked towards your classroom. You went through your daily classes and just when you thought time couldn't pass any slower, the last bell rang. You were walking through the hallway when you recieved a text:

//____-ah! could you come to the dance studio? i need your help!// -eunhyuk

(Aish, ryeowook oppa must have given him my number!) you thought to yourself as you replied the text.

//araso oppa~ i'll be there in 3 minutes ^^//

'I should text ryeowook oppa before i make him wait again like last time.' you mumbled to yourself.

//ryeowook oppa~ i cant walk home with you today. eunhyuk oppa needs my help with something. sorry! take care~//

//araso ____-ah~// - ryeowook

(Ah, i wonder what eunhyuk oppa needs help with..) you thought to yourself and headed over to the dance studio.