Seunghyun? TOP?

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

"Good morning," I bowed as I stood before the panel of judges.

‘Good morning,’ a middle aged man smiled, ‘my name is Yang Hyun Seok , I’m the CEO of YG entertainment. I would like you to act out this scene,’ he hand me a piece of paper, I bowed a little as I took it and read through it.

What is with this guy's voice?!

Scenario: Girl is experiencing a breakup with boy. 

I mentally smirked, seeing that the scenario was exactly how I predicted it to be.

‘Um, won’t there be a need for someone to play the guy’s role?’ I asked. There was no way I’m gonna talk to myself!

‘Sorry I’m late!’ a guy burst through the door, panting.

‘Right on time, Seung Hyun,’ Mr. Yang smiled.

‘Good morning, sir,’ the guy which I suppose is called Seung Hyun, bowed. He was wearing a Colonize shirt and sweats, a trainee, perhaps? He had jet black hair, side bangs and was kinda tall.

‘Are you ready?’ Yang Hyun Seok asked.

‘Neh,’ we said.

‘You may begin.’

I took a deep breath and immersed myself with the acting, trying my best to become the character.

‘Let’s break up,’ Seung Hyun said, he had lots of emotion, like as if he had experience.

Gathering as much tears as I could, I spoke, "oppa, why? We were doing fine. Is there someone else?" as I said this, tears that I’ve managed to gather threatened to flow.

‘No,’ he said, looking away, as if he was so guilty that he couldn’t look me in the eye.

‘Then why? Then why?! Why do you have to do this?’ I croaked, tears streaming down my face.

‘It’s just not working out!’ he shouted in frustration.

‘Is it me? I’ll change for you! I’ll be better!’ I grabbed onto his arms.

‘No! It’s not you! Let’s just not see each other again,’ he jerked my hand off. I just started to cry as much as I could.

‘Alright, you may stop now,’ Mr. Yang said. I did as I was told and went back to my "normal self". I started wiping my tears with the back of my hands.

"Here," Seunghyun held out his hankerchief.

"I-it's fine," I sniffed.

"I insist," he smiled and grabbed my hand, placing the hankerchief on my palm.

"Thanks," I said and wiped the remainders of my tears.

"We've judged your performance well, and we've decided," he paused, "to let you join our YG Family. Congratulations," he smiled.

To let you join our YG Family.

It took awhile for the words to sink in and when it did..

"KYAAAA," I screamed and pounced onto the person nearest to me, which so happened to be Seunghyun, and gave him a bear hug.

Realizing what I've done, I quickly got down and bowed, "sorry," I mumbled.

"It's fine, congratulations," he smiled and patted my shoulder.

"Here's your contract," Mr. Yang held out a thick stack of paper, "read it through and when you're ready, come down and we can sign it."

"Thank you, sir," I bowed and took the contract, "have a nice day."

"You too," Mr. Yang said and I left the room. I should totally prank the rest.

"How was it? Did you pass?" Jaehyun rushed to my side.

"Jaehyun ah," I cried, hugging her.

"You failed? It's alright, you can always try again," Jaehyun comforted, the members joined in our hug, comforting me.

I broke off our hug and put her at arm's length, "you didn't let me finish. These tears," I pointed to my cheeks, "are tears of JOY. I PASSED, JAEHYUN AH."

"You evil, scheming, idiot of a best friend! Congratulations!" she squealed, hugging me again. We jumped around in little circles until we got tired. As soon as we stopped, Seunhyun came out from the room.

"Hey hyung!" Seunghyun approached Leeteuk and gave him a fist bump.

"Seunghyun ah," Leeteuk smiled. They had a brief chat before Seunghyun turned to walk off. As our eyes met, I gave him a little bow and he returned it with a smile and was on his way.

"Yah, why was he in the room?" Jaehyun asked, staring at the back of Seunghyun.

"He was my acting partner, why?"

"Do you know who he is?" she turned to look at me.

"No, I think he's a trainee, though," I said.

"Trainee?! He's friggin' TOP of Big Bang!" she squealed and started to fangirl.

"Is he someone important?"

Jaehyun gave me a dirty stare and said, "forget it. Let's go celebrate!"

"Yeah! Let's go eat~" Shindong smiled and rubbed his tummy.

"Hyung! You just ate!" Kyuhyun whined, "let's just go home, and leave ______ alone, I wanna play Starcraft!" he teased.

I glared at him, "ignoring that," I turned and smiled at Shindong, "I want sushi!" I smiled and linked arms with Shindong, literally skipping down the hallway.

"Yah! Wait up!" the rest shouted, catching up with us.