It's time to go

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

Ryeowook's POV:

She turn around to see her score. It was unbelievable! She attained a 100/100! She did better than me. From the looks of the situation now, i can picture all 15 us carrying our her orders for the next 1 week!

'H-how on earth?!' she exclaimed, shocked.

'You deserved it, _____-ah!' Hankyung hyung said and patted ______ on her shoulder. She smiled and went to sit down.

'So does that mean I get to command the rest of you for a week?' She smiled contentedly.

'As of now.. Then yes.' Leeteuk hyung smiled.

'But what happens if 2 people get a 100?' I asked.

'Then they both get to command, right heechul hyung?' Donghae hyung said.

'Yep! So who wants to go next?' Heechul hyung asked.

'ME!' I raised my hands and went up to the mic. I'm going to sing Insomnia., from SS2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A9COxQ1VjM

English: (the lyrics here are altered to the video's lyrics.)

I never thought that I'd fall in love, love, love, love
But it grew from a simple crush, crush, crush, crush

I never thought that I'd fall in love, love, love, love
But it grew from a simple crush, crush, crush, crush
Being without you girl, I was all messed up, up, up, up
When you walked out, said that you'd had enough-nough-nough-nough

Been a fool, girl I know
Didn't expect this is how things would go
Maybe in time, you'll change your mind
Now looking back i wish i could rewind

Because i can't sleep til you're next to me
No i can't live without you no more
Oh i stay up til you're next to me
Til this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah

Ah, i just can't go to sleep
Cause it feels like I've fallen for you
It's getting way too deep
And i know that it's love because

I can't sleep til you're next to me
No i can't live without you no more (without you no more)
Oh i stay up til you're next to me (to me)
Til this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah

Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah

 

The song came to an end and I turned around to see my score along with all the other members. I got a 96/100. I tied with yesung hyung. 

'Yay! I'm still the first!' _____ pumped her fists in the air. 

'You're just lucky!' Kyuhyun teased. We all laughed at the jealous Kyuhyun. All the members went up to have their turn.

They're scores and the songs they sang were:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrktr7Bip6s&feature=related Leeteuk: 93/100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMyKUmYEMDE Heechul: 88/100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWQtB99urCA&feature=related Hankyung: 86/100

 

Yesung: 96/100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poj-1gWLl8Q (most of it is sung by him) Kangin: 92/100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7eNyNDcMWA Shindong:80/100

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIwSl0jeLkg Sungmin: 94/100

Eunhyuk: 82/100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0zyf_4d6y4 Donghae: 97/100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwzaoa0b59Q Siwon: 89/100

Ryeowook: 96/100

(Sorry i can't find anything to link! If there is any performance of kibum that i didn't know of, please feel free to tell me!) Kibum: 87/100

Kyuhyun: 95/100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-9_YU3UN2I&feature=related Henry: 94/100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8hAdiWIeTw&feature=related Zhoumi: 92/100

 

Your POV:

We all fooled around and drank a hell lot of alcohol and we all got drunk. It got really late into the night when Leeteuk hyung decided to call it a day. 

'Guys, we have to wake up at 9am tomorrow because we have to check out alright?' He nagged, a little bit tipsy.

'Mmhmm.' The members mumbled, half asleep and drunk. Donghae and I were the only ones sober. I guess we both have something in common, non drinkers. We retreated to our respective rooms. I helped Ryeowook to our room. Hmm, that sounds a little awkward. I'll rephrase that. I helped Ryeowook into the room we were sharing because we were forced into it by Leeteuk oppa. Yes, that sounds better. 

The members were all inside their rooms while Ryeowook and I were still stuck outside because the room keycard was with him and I needed to around his clothes in order to fish it out but with his weight resting on my, it was a little difficult. I started to feel about in his left jacket pocket. Not there. I reached over to his right jacket pocket, again, not there. I felt his front jeans pocket this time, still not there! I was getting frustrated now. Where is it?! Wait.. is it in his back pocket? But it's so near his, ahem you know what. Should i ask him to get it out or should i take it out myself? Ah, heck, I'll take it out myself. I was 2cm away from his pocket when i hesitated. I was going to reach for it again when i heard a small murmur.

'Mmm, _____-ah, i love you.. I love you..' What? Did he just say i love you? 

'O-oppa, are you okay?' i asked.

'I.. i love you..' and then he stood up by himself and he grabbed my shoulders and leaned closer and closer, 'you.. you really don't know anything? Do you really don't know about my feelings?' i mumbled.

'W-what feelings?' i stuttered.

'My feel-' he was about to continue his sentence when he suddenly fell asleep again. I almost dropped him, but i didn't. I shoved my hand into his back pocket. Finally, it was there. I took it out and slotted it in and the door opened. I helped Ryeowook oppa onto the bed. When he settled in and I knew he was sound asleep, i went to change into more comfortable clothes. I was about to leave when there was a tight grip on my wrist.

'D-don't go.' 

'I'll be right back, oppa. Just sleep okay?' i whispered and he loosened his grip on my wrist. I went to the bathroom to change and came back. Ryeowook oppa was already fast asleep. I put the barrier of pillows in the middle of the bed and settled into my side of the bed, slowly drifting off to sleep.

 

--Next morning--

'So is everybody here?' Leeteuk said as he held up a finger to count, 'okay, everyone's here! Let's go~' we all headed outside to the waiting vans. In van 1 was Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Henry, Heechul, Kyuhyun, Kibum, Sungmin and I. In van 2 was Hankyung, Yesung, Donghae, Zhoumi, Ryeowook, Kangin, Shindong. I sat in between Leeteuk and eunhyuk. I waited til everyone fell asleep before asking Leeteuk oppa.

'Leeteuk oppa, what are Ryeowook's drunk habits?' I whispered, careful not to wake the other members up.

'Why do you want to know?' he whispered back.

'I.. erm, i'm just curious?' i lied.

'Erm, he usually tells people 'i love you', spins around in circles, starts crying randomly and talks non-stop.'

A/N: LOL IT'S TRUE. I watched a video of Leeteuk telling the radio listeners about it. 

'Ahh.. i see. Thanks oppa.' i whispered.

'Why? Did he tell you he loved you?' I froze at his statement.

'He did, didn't he?' he smirked.

'N-no..' i mumbled.

'You're lying! Well, if he did say it, i think it's because he's drunk, don't read too much into it.' Leeteuk oppa assured. I nodded my head and decided to take a nap. When we reached the dorm, i slowly got out of the van. I was trying to find my bags when someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was ryeowook.

'Your bag is here.' He smiled.

'Ah, thanks oppa.' I bowed and took the bag from him. We walked into the lift lobby together. The wait for the lift was silent and awkward until he suddenly broke the silence.

'Uhh.. About last night. If i said i love you, i -' i cut him off.

'It's okay oppa, i know it's part of your drunk habits.' i smiled.

'Uhh.. Yeah. Sorry.' he replied while going into the lift.

'It's okay.' i smiled.

End of POV:

 

Ryeowook's POV:

'Uhh.. About last night. If i said i love you, i -' she cut me off.

'It's okay oppa, i know it's part of your drunk habits.' she smiled.

But i was going to say i meant it.. I meant it, ______-ah, it wasn't because i was drunk..

'Uhh.. Yeah. Sorry.' i replied while going into the lift.

'It's okay.' she said while patting my shoulder.

End of POV.

 

A/N: Please ignore all spelling/grammar errors! I didn't edit this. When i have time, i will! Anyways, i just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all my loyal readers. You know who you are! I'm really, really GRATEFUL to all of you and without you readers, i wouldn't have the motivation to update anymore. Please keep all the COMMENTS coming! I read each and every one of them! It really makes my day when i see them. Thank you so so so so much! LOVE YOU GUYS <3.