Caked!

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

Knock Knock~

--

"Wookie hyung..?" Kyuhyun poked his head through the gap. I immediately backed away from her and cleared my throat.

"Y-yeah?" I muttered.

"What were you doing?" Kyuhyun walked in.

"Nothing?" i shifted my eyes away from Kyuhyun.

"You were standing so near to ______, it was as if you wanted to kiss her?"

"Oh no, there was something in her hair, I was just getting it off for her," I lied.

"Okay,' Kyuhyun shrugged, 'Teukie hyung wants you to come out, cake time."

"Oh, sure, you and ______ go ahead, I'll be right out," I said.

"Sure," as soon as they both left the room, I sat on my bed and let out a frustrated sigh.

Kuhyun! Of all the times you could come in, you choose the time when ______ was going to give me an answer! If this is all part of your evil plan then no more Starcraft for you!

I got all the thoughts outta my head and headed outside to the living room where everybody was clustered together.

"Saengil chukha habnida, saengil chukha habnida, saranghaneun Ryeowookie~ Saengil chukha habnida!" they sang.

"Gomawo~" I smiled.

"Blow the candles, Wookie," Leeteuk hyung smirked.

"If I blow it you guys are gonna smash the cake in my face, aren't you?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Of course not! It's such a pretty cake, wouldn't want to waste it," Jaehyun smiled, evil air surrounding her.

"I'm gonna trust you on this one.." I gave them one last glare before bending down, getting ready to blow the candles. I took in a breath and ..

SMASH.

"YAH. YOU'RE ALL DEAD," I screamed as soon as I got my face out of the squashed cake and began chasing the person nearest to me, Kyuhyun.

"IT WASN'T ME! IT WAS EUNHYUK HYUNG!" Kyuhyun screamed while trying to get away from me.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR EXCUSES!" I roared.

"Hyung~" Kyuhyun whined before stopping abruptly and turning around to hug me.

"Don't think you can get away with a simple hug," I reminded.

"Aww, hyung, it's okay, I know you love me, I love you too," Kyuhyun tightened the hug.

"Yeah, yeah, now let go," I rolled my eyes as Kyuhyun slowly released me from the hug. I wiped off some chocolate from my face and smeared it onto Kyuhyun's face.

"Now we're even," I smirked, "you, are next," I pointed at _______.

"Andwae! I didn't do anything to you!" _____ waved her hands frantically.

"Not an excuse," I wiggled my finger while going towards the ruined cake and took a handful of cake, 'come here..'

"No way!" ______ whined, hiding behind Heechul.

"If you don't come here, I'll go there~" I sang.

"Wait, that means I'll get chocolate on my pretty face, I'm outta here," Heechul shrugged and waltzed away.

"Oppa!"

"Keke, have fun, ______-ah," Heechul hyung smiled.

"Thanks hyung!' I lunged towards _____ with the cake in one hand. She let out a small squeal before dashing into the hallway, "yah, you can't run forever!" 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorreh for the short chapter :/. I was.. busy :). Anyways, I'll post a better chapter soon, I know it's crappy, yeah.. Who went for the Beast Fanmeet in Singapore?