Date with the flasher! (Part 2)

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

Yesung's POV:

I fixed my disguise as we walked down the streets of Myung Dong. I was afraid of getting spotted. Who know what Lee Soo Man may do to me, who knows what some angry ELFs may do to ______ once they see a scandal on the internet. I couldn't let that happen. Then again, there are so many people here, the chances of getting spotted in the crowd is almost zero. Well, better to be safe than sorry!

'So.. Where are we gonna have dinner?' she asked while adjusting her beanie. Hehe, how cute. She looks like a child.

'My parents own a restaurant here, let's go!' I took her hand a led her through the stampede of shoppers. I didn't want her getting lost.

A/N: I don't know if his parents have a restaurant in Myung Dong, but I know they have a restaurant named Baptol. I don't know if it has closed down yet though, anyone like to share their knowledge? Haha.

As soon as I stepped in with _____, I saw umma busy working behind the cashiers and appa was probably in the kitchen, sueprvising the staff there. The restaurant was buslting with customers.

'Umma!' I whispered, I didn't want to attract any unwanted attention.

'Jong woon ah!' she looked up and gave me a big hug. Hmm, it's been a long time since I've visited my parents, I miss them.

'Oh, who's this?' she smiled while looking at ______.

'Ah, annyeonghaseyo eomeoni, Park ______ ibnida.' she bowed respectfully.

'Aigo, what good manners you have! Unlike this rascal over here.' Umma looked at me.

'Aniyo eomeoni, Yesung oppa is very nice and polite.' She laughed a little.

'So are you his girlfriend?' umma suddenly asked. I looked at ______'s expression, she was shocked, shy and embarrassed.

'Aniyo eomeoni, we're just friends.' she smiled.

'Ah, is that so? Well, hurry sit down, dinner's on the house for you two!' umma sang. _____ and I sat in a little cozy corner of the restaurant.

'Anything that you like?' I asked.

'Wah, it all looks great! I don't know which to order.' her eyes sparkled.

'Hmm, my parents say the samgyupsal and kim bap here is really popular. Want to try that?' I suggested.

'Okay!' she giggled and put down the menue. I went into the kitchen and greeted appa. It was busy with chefs running around and my appa was barking out orders from one side of the kitchen. I smiled and went towards him.

'Appa, missed me?' I smiled cheekily.

'Jong woon ah!' he smiled and gave me a manly hug and a gentle pat on the back. 

'What brings you here all of a sudden?' he asked.

'Appa, you make it sound as if I don't come here very often.' I whined,' anyways, I brought a friend here and we'd like to have samgyupsal and kim bap. Could you -' 

'Of course I'll prepare it personally! Don't worry about it.' appa smiled. It was like he read my mind.

'Thanks appa, you're the best.' I grinned and went back outside.

End of POV.

 

Your POV:

I just sat there and playing with the condiments on the table while waiting for Yesung oppa to come back. I was about to put pepper in my cup of water when he came back.

'Appa said he'd prepare it himself.' He smiled, 'he's a really good cook.' 

'Really? I'm looking forward to it!' I beamed. Well, I was starving so I couldn't wait to get food. We talked and made jokes, about 5 minutes later, eomeoni came with a tray of samgyupsal and other dishes. That's fast..

'Eat well you two.' She smiled and left. The samgyupsal was already cooked for us so we didn't have to cook it ourselves like we usually do.

'Here, I'll wrap it for you.' Yesung oppa smiled and took a lettuce leaf with a piece of samgyupsal and wrapped it neatly.

'Ah..' he said and held the wrap in front of me.

'I - I can help myself oppa.' I blushed and tried to take the wrap from him but he held it away.

'Ahh..' he persisted. I had no other choice but to eat it like that. I shyly opened my mouth and ate it. We continued to eat dinner happily, of course with me eating by myself. We played with the lettuce wrap by just putting onions and chillis on one and the other just like a normal wrap. We had to guess which wrap was the 'safe' one and ate it. Yesung took the spicy wrap and I got the normal one! We laughed and joked. Dinner was pleasant and awesome. Awesome food, awesome atmosphere and awesome oppa to eat with.

End of POV.

 

Author's POV:

'Yah! Isn't that the kid that's always around Ryeowook oppa? Who's that guy with her?' one said.

'You're right! Let me go find out.' the other said and pretended to walk towards the bathroom. She had to pass by Yesung before she could go into the bathroom. Not only that, there was a good view of him too. After snooping around, number 2 went back to her table. 

'Omo, you won't believe who she's with!' number 2 said, upset.

'Who?' number 1 asked.

'That little is with Yesung oppa!' number 2 whispered.

'Bwoh?! How is that even possible?' number 1 was beyond upset.

'I don't know! Let's take pictures of them. We can blackmail that little with the photos.' number 2 suggested.

'Okay!' The 2 of them snapped pictures of the both of you, with a VERY good view of Yesung. They stormed out of the restaurant.

End of POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: LOL, I think that was a fail cliffhanger. What do you guys think?