holiday~ (part 2)

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

Your POV:

GOD. WHO AM I GOING TO ROOM WITH? PARK JAEHYUN YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN BREAK ENDS. I'LL GET MY REVENGE. JUST YOU WAIT. I must have been staring into space for quite some time while the rest unloaded the bags.

'Welcome back to earth.' kyuhyun said, not taking his eyes off his PSP.

'Oops! Oppa, why are you always playing that thing?' I asked.

'It's fun! But im stuck on this level, the big boss is really hard to beat!' he said, still not taking his eyes off that machine. What, is he playing Mario Bros or something? 'big boss', psh.

'Gimme that, i'll help you.' i took the game machine away from him and started pressing all the buttons furiously, and no, it was not Mario Bros.

'Here, all done.' i said while handing him back the machine.

'HOW DID YOU DO IT?' he exclaimed, eyes wide. I just shrugged and gave the 'i have my ways' look. After the bags were unloaded, we walked into the lobby. The interior was magnificent, like a royal palace. I was admiring the beauty of the place when heechul oppa interrupted me.

'So, who are you thinking of rooming with?' he asked while taking out a small mirror. Ugh, checking himself out. Again.

'Hmm, i have no idea.' i shrugged. I had someone in mind though, eunhyuk. I doubt he heard me, mesmerized with his own beauty.

'Whatever you do, don't room with eunhyukie, he's a total !' sungmin whispered.

'YAH, HYUNG, I HEARD THAT.' eunhyuk who was standing behind me heard. He quickened his pace to catch up with me and said, 'don't listen to him _____-ah, im a nice person!' he said while flashing a gummy smile and started tickling me. Did i mention i get ticklish really easily?

'Oh, so this is your weak spot!' eunhyuk oppa grinned evilly and kept tickling me. Gosh, this guy NEEDS to act his age. I quickly followed the rest to the fountain to wait for eeteuk umma, oops, i mean oppa to check in.

'So.. who's the least y one here?' i whispered while scooting over to ryeowook oppa.

'Hmm, siwon hyung. He's always rambling on how it's wrong to touch a girl before marriage.' he whispered back, 'wait why are we whispering?' I ignored the question.

'But im not really close to siwon oppa, in fact, i barely talk to him!' i whispered, again.

'Well you could room with me.' he replied.  I narrowed my eyes, suspicious.

'What? would you rather room with eunhyuk hyung?' he defended.

'Well no.. after hearing what a ert he is from sungmin, not anymore.' i said, 'fine i'll room with you. But don't get the wrong idea! It's just because you're the closest member to me.' i said and hurried to eeteuk oppa who was struggling with the bags his lazy dongsaengs dumped onto him.

End of POV.

 

Ryeowook POV:

'So.. who's the least y one here?' _______ whispered while scooting over to me.

'Hmm, siwon hyung. He's always rambling on how it's wrong to touch a girl before marriage.' i whispered back, 'wait why are we whispering?' she ignored the question.

'But im not really close to siwon oppa, in fact, i barely talk to him!' she whispered, again.

'Well you could room with me.' i replied. she narrowed her eyes, suspicious.

What? would you rather room with eunhyuk hyung?' i defended.

'Well no.. after hearing what a ert he is from sungmin, not anymore.' she said.

'Not anymore' so she was planning on rooming with him..

 

'fine i'll room with you. But don't get the wrong idea! It's just because you're the closest member to me.' she said and hurried to eeteuk hyung who was struggling with the bags we dumped onto him.

'you're the closest member to me.' she said i was the closest to her! At least i have a place in her heart..

End of POV.

 
 

Eeteuk’s POV:

 

______   and I were carrying the bags over to the rest of the members.

‘Omo, eeteuk hyung, how could you let a girl carry bags for you!’ donghae said while rushing over to help ______.

‘You guys were the one who didn’t want to carry your own bags! Now you’re blaming me?!’ I frowned.

‘Oh yeah.. Mianhe hyung.’ Donghae bowed his head.

‘Tsk, don’t have to apologize! Just help me with the bags will ya!’ I said while ruffling his hair. He nodded and immediately grabbed 3 bags from me.

Phew, thank goodness he came, I would have collapsed in front of ______ if he came any later!

I looked over to the side and saw hyukjae taking the bags from _______. Gosh, he’s only a gentleman at this point of time. _____ told me she was going to room with ryeowook.

I reached the members and distributed the room Keys. But there was a secret plan that only i knew. One of the rooms, which was going to belong to ______ and ryeowook only had ONE bed for TWO people. There were 2 people in each room:

Kang in and I

Heechul and Hankyung

Yesung and Kibum

Shindong and Siwon

Sungmin and Kyuhyun

Eunhyuk and Donghae

Ryeowook and ______

We all headed up to the 14th floor and looked for our respective rooms. By now, it was already 6 in the evening. I saw ryeowook and ______ enter the room together. Before the members went into their respective rooms, i told them all to come down to the poolside by 6.30 for BBQ dinner. 

Ryeowook and _____'s room looks like this:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqMihlozRHeDvv5_VhVqY

'OMO, EETEUK OPPA, THERE'S ONLY ONE BED!' you shouted to the room opposite yours, which was eeteuk's and kang in's room.

'Oh dear! Looks like you'll have to share the bed then! Sorry ______-ah!' i said with an innocent grin.

‘Eeteuk hyung! How can we share a bed! We’re not even in that kind of relationship.’ Ryeowookie whined as he came running over.

'Well, there's no other way now.' I shrugged. The both of them slumped their way back to their room, knowing there was really nothing they could do about it. I smiled in victory.

End of POV.

 

Ryeowook POV:

'______-ah, if you're not comfortable i'll sleep on the floor.' i said as i sat down on the chair.

'Aish, that eeteuk oppa, he's so sneaky! I think he had this planned.' she grumbled.

'I think so too! Hyung always has that grin on when he's got a plan.' i crossed my arms together.

'Let's get revenge on him!' she said while throwing her fist into the air.

'AGREED. But how?' i said.

'Oh, i have a plan. Meanwhile, i don't think its good for you to sleep on the floor, you don't have a sleeping bag or anything, we'll just divide the bed into 2.' _____ said while walking to unpack her bags and changing into something casual for the BBQ dinner later downstairs. I waited for her to get out of the bathroom before changing my clothes too.

I wore this:

ryeowook-suju-m-3.jpg

No i was kidding. I was wearing this:

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGILR1ifnC0NLl0V--dIY

without the bag and the hat.

End of POV.

 

A/N: We have a winner! And as all of you have read, wookie's the roommate. sorry i couldn't update much, i was in the middle of mid-years. so yeah.. and is the story getting boring :(?