Chapter 29.

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

Your POV:

'What're you doing?' he whispered, sending shivers down my spine. I let out a small squeal before dropping my bag of apples. Accurately, it fell onto his foot.

'Ow ow ow.' Eunhyuk whined.

'That's whatcha get for scaring me like that.' I frowned and pushed my trolley towards the cashier. Eunhyuk quickly picked up the apples and caught up with me to help me push the trolley.

'Mainhe, jagiya.' He cooed.

'Apology not accepted and I'm not your jagiya.' I said.

'Jagiya~ Forgive me, neh?' he tugged my blouse.

'Not gonna happen anytime soon, buddy.' he pouted and went to carry the heavier bags while I paid for the items. I went to pick up the remaining bags. He would stop bugging me the whole walk home! As soon as I got to my doorstep, I quickly open the door so Eunhyuk could put the heavy bags down.

'Thanks.' I mumbled.

'I can't hear you~' he sang.

I grit my teeth, 'thank you.'

'Thank who?' he smirked.

'Thank you, Eunhyuk oppa.' I narrowed my eyes at him.

'Ah ah ah, say 'thank you, jagiya.'' he said.

'Thank you, j-jagi-' I frowned, 'I'M NOT DOING IT, GOODNIGHT,' with that, I shouved him out of the house and slammed the door shut. I shook my head and went to sort out the groceries, placing them in their respective places. After I was done, I flopped onto my bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

--

Beep. Beep. Beep.

'Ugh, five more minutes.'

Beep. Beep. Beep.

'Shut up..'

Beep. Bee-

'SHEESH, OKAY, I'M UP.' I screamed at the clock, people may think I'm crazy. I went to take a shower and prepared myself for school. After brushing my teeth, I took the brand new pair of black heels and costume that I was to wear during the performance and neatly folded it and placed the dress and shoes into my Dickies backpack. I shuffled into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of orange juice. The rim of the cup was already sitting on my bottom lip when the doorbell rang.

'Good morning!' the boys chorused.

'Good morning, have you had breakfast?' I asked while the members filed in.

'Yep, Siwon's driving us to the school, you ready?' Leeteuk asked.

'Oh, give me a sec.' I raced into the kitchen to finish the orang juice and washing the cup. After putting on my shoes, 'i'm ready!' We got into the van and settled down. I sat in between Eunhyuk and Sungmin.

'Sungmin oppa, have you met Jaehyun before?' I asked.

'Jaehyun ssi? I know she's your best friend but I've never met her before.' he replied, not taking his eyes off his Nintendo.

Eunhyk gave a knowing smirk and said, 'she has a major crush on you, you really should meet her. She's nice and pretty.'

'Really? Then you guys should introduce her to me at the afterparty.' he smiled. I nodded and turned to Eunhyuk.

'Does the school know the guys are coming?' I asked.

'Yep, the principal even set up a VIP section for them to sit.' he smiled.

'Ah, I see.' I said just as we reached our destination. We got out of the van and brisk walked towards the awaiting Jaehyun.

'_____-ah, we have to get you to the dressing room now, follow me.' Jaehyun instructed. She was holding onto a clipboard and there was a headset resting on her head. In case it wasn't obvious enough, she's the overall in-charge of the showcase. Yup, that's my capable, dorky, Super Junior loving, best friend for you! As soon as we reached the dressing room, the boys sat on the couch while Eunhyuk sat at the dressing table to get his makeup done. I took out the simple, yet stunning black dress and heels and hanged it on the clothes rack.

'Jaehyun ah, I have to go to the restroom, I'll be back soon.'

'Okay, don't take too long.' I nodded and jogged towards the nearest restroom. I got into one of the empty cubicles. After I was done, I came out to wash up my hands. From the reflection on the mirror, I saw two girls standing behind me. They weren't just any two girls, they were the twin sisters, Soo Ri and Hye Ri. They are the most powerful, scary, riches and evil girls in the school. With a single snap of their fingers, they could get you expelled. I've managed to steer clear of them until now. Whatever they wanted with me, it wasn't good.

'Why hello, princess.' Soo Ri smirked.