Fairytale

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

Your POV:

I rolled my eyes. "Hyukjae don't just say that. Are you sure this is the one? We can always visit another store if we find nothing here."

"I'm serious! Look at yourself, you're beautiful," he smiled. I frowned and turned to the mirror. Studying myself, I actually began to feel.. pretty. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be proud or anything. Just you know, for once, I could feel beautiful. 

"Are you sure about it?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Hundred percent! Please get this one~" he smiled cutely. "Miss, we'll take this."

"Yes sir," Na Hyun bowed and escorted me back to the dressing room to change into my own clothes. After I was done changing I left the dressing room and joined Hyukjae on the couch. 

"Are you tired?" he asked, holding my hand.

"A little. After you're done, we'll go eat then go home, okay?" I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Okay. I'll be quick," he said.

"Mr. Lee? You may choose the suits you want now," Na Hyun said. Hyukjae got up from his seat and picked out a few. He would hold out the suits and I would respond by shaking my head or nodding. After he was done picking them out, he went to change into the first one.

I burst out laughing, "you look weird."

"Yah," he pouted. "Fine, I'll go change." He disappeared behind the curtains and after about 5 minutes, he came back out again.

"Hmm, turn around," I said. He did as told and spun slowly. After one turn, I smiled to myself. "My husband's looking good."

 

"JInjja? We'll get this then?" he smiled.

"Yes, we will," I said. He went back to change and emerged 5 minutes later. Hyukjae instructed the staff to send it to Haneul, our wedding planner's, address. She would bring the gown and suit for the photoshoot and wedding. After paying, we left to have dinner before heading home. We stopped at a Samgyupsal place. The both of us absolutely cannot live without Samgyupsal. We filled our stomach's and bought dinner back for my parents before driving home.

End of POV

 

Engagement Party, Febuarary 24 2016

 

Ryeowook's POV:

“Wookie are you done? We’re all waiting,” Leeteuk hyung’s voice echoed through the hallway. The door opened and he came into view. “What’s taking so long?”

“Nothing. I’m ready let’s go,” I said and got up. We piled into the van and drove to the party venue. She’s getting married. Already. The past 5 years have been really difficult for me. Crying myself to sleep at night had become a norm for me. Faking a smile in front of everybody was as easy as ‘abc’. I’ve gotten into short term relationship once or twice. But it couldn’t make me feel what I felt when I was with her. The girl was beautiful, sweet and everything a normal Korean guy wanted. But she wasn’t who I wanted. It was the soon to be wife of one of my best friends that I wanted. But no, I couldn’t bring myself to take her away from him, I couldn’t even I j wanted to. She doesn’t love me, she never will. That was the cold harsh reality that I’ve been struggling to cope with the past 5 years.

“We’re here,” Siwon parked the van and killed the engine. We got out and fixed our clothes before being ushered into a ballroom by one of the workers. It wasn’t exactly a ballroom since it was so small, but it was called a ballroom nonetheless. A few round tables were positioned near the makeshift stage. Clean white tablecloth were draped over the tables. Cutlery and fancily folded napkins decorated the table. Hyukjae’s parents were already there but he was nowhere to be found. I guess he was getting ready. We distributed ourselves among two tables. The first table consisted of Leeteuk, Yesung, Donghae, Zhou Mi , Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Siwon. The second was Heechul, Hangeng, Kangin, Shindong, Me, Henry, and Kibum. After 15 minutes of waiting, the lights dimmed.

End of POV


Your POV:

“Loving your hair!” Jaehyun exclaimed as soon as she saw me in the dressing room. The stylist spent quite a while on those French braids. I’ve never did that hairstyle before so it felt pretty weird on me.

“It looks okay..” I muttered.

“It looks awesome. You ready to head out? Everybody’s arrived.”

“Baby you— wow, someone’s looking gorgeous.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You think so? You look great too,” I smiled and pecked him on the lips, making Jaehyun gag.

“Get a room,” she muttered.

“We are in a room,” Hyukjae laughed. “As if you aren’t all lovey dovey with Sungmin.”

Jaehyun chuckled, “oh, shut up. Let’s go everyone’s waiting.”

“Okay,” I said. Hyukjae and I linked arms and were led to the other entrance of the ballroom, leading to the stage. Jaehyun went up first and while we waited for her to announce our arrival we fixed each other’s appearance.

“I wonder when you’ll ever look this handsome again,” I teased.

“Please, your husband’s always handsome,” Hyukjae rolled his eyes. We heard the cue for us to come up and immediately went up the stage, linking arms.

“Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to our engagement party, there’s not a lot to do, just eat and have fun,” Hyukjae laughed. We got down from the stage and were seated at a table with red table cloth with our families. The food was served and we enjoyed every bit of the whole event. Hyukjae and I went around taking pictures with the members and of course, Jaehyun. Time flew and the whole thing was over. The members except Sungmin took the van home while he sent Jaehyun back. Hyukjae’s parents drove here so they had a ride home. Hyukjae sent my parents and I home, since we lived practically next door.

March 20 2016

“Your makeup! We have to re-do it!” Ji Hyun, the makeup artist shrieked and fumbled with her makeup case.

“You hair is sticking all over the place! Move over, Ji Hyun,” Kelly sighed. Everyone was shouting and worrying over the smallest things. My head pounded at the loud voices while I sat on the chair facing the mirror in my bathrobe. Kelly had my hair up in a neat and elegant bun with a flower pin and my fringe nicely combed. The hair tickled my eyes so I rubbed it, making the eyeliner smudge. Ji Hyun was all panicky and everything but everything was perfect in the end. I got up and changed into my wedding gown and put on my heels. Jaehyun helped me with my veil and handed me the bouquet before leading me out to meet my dad for the walk in.tumblr_lu01mnLcbt1qaejdzo1_500.jpgLee+Hyuk+Jae.jpg

“My daughter looks beautiful,” dad sighed and held my shoulders.

“Thanks appa,” I smiled. Dad held his arm out and I gladly linked arms with him. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves.

“Relax, sweetheart. It’s going to be fine,” dad said gently.

“W-What if I trip? You know how much of a klutz—” I was interrupted when the grand double doors swung open. The flower boy and girl began to walk and sprinkle flowers over the red carpet. I gulped and pulled a smile before walking in looking as calm as possible. I didn’t step on my dress and trip which was a good thing. In no time, I was already standing beside the handsome groom in front of the priest.

“You look beautiful,” he whispered.

“You’re not so bad yourself,” I whispered back. The priest cleared his throat and began reading his lines from a book. I zoned out not long later and wouldn’t realize it until Hyukjae secretly tugged at my arm.

“Will you, Park _____ take Mr. Lee Hyukjae as your husband, through sickness and in health, in poverty or wealth. Do you vow to stay true to him until death?”

I smiled, “I do.”

“Will you, Mr. Lee Hyukjae take Ms. Park ______ as your wife, through sickness and in health, in poverty or wealth. Do you vow to stay true to her until death?”

Without hesitating, he said, “I do.”

“You may put on the wedding rings,” the priest stated. The ring bearer, aka Leeteuk, stepped forward with the rings. Hyukjae took my ring and slipped it onto my finger. I did the same to him before turning back to the priest.

“You may now kissed the bride,” he smiled and closed the book shut. We turned to face each other and my heart raced as he lifted my veil over my head. He placed a hand over my waist and brought me close. Our lips met and a wave of loud applause echoed through the wedding hall. Hyukjae pulled away and flashed me a goofy smile before we linked arms and walked down the red carpet towards the dressing room. We changed and got ready for the reception. I was sitting alone at the head table since Hyukjae had to go mingle around and my heels were killing my feet.

“Someone’s looking as radiant as ever,” the familiar voice said. 

“You’re not looking as bad yourself, Ryeowook oppa,” I smiled.

He dismissed me with a wave of his hand, “I look the same. Just a little older.”

“Nah, you still look like the cute Ryeowook oppa from 5 years back,” I laughed.

“You’re still as pretty as before. Still as sweet, innocent and cute girl I met at the elevator from 5 years back too. The only difference is you’re married now,” he looked at me seriously. I studied his eyes for a moment.

“Oppa.. I’m sorry—”

“Baby come with me, my friends want to meet you,” Hyukjae appeared beside me.

“What? Oh, okay,” I said and got up.

“Wookie you enjoying yourself?” Hyukjae asked as he held my hand. Ryeowook’s eyes glanced at our interlocked hands for a split second before looking back up and smiled.

“Of course I am. I’ll go back to the others now,” he said. “Bye. Congratulations.”

“Thanks,” Hyukjae said. As soon as he left, he turned to me. “Come on, they wanna meet you.”

“Okay,” I smiled. As soon as the wedding dinner was over, we sent the guests off and headed home to catch some sleep. We had to send my parents off before boarding our the plane to Paris for our honeymoon.

“We’ll visit soon, okay?” I smiled and hugged my parents.

“Alright. You better go now, you don’t wanna miss your flight,” mom said.

“Take care of her for us,” dad patted Hyukjae on the back.

“Of course I will,” he smiled and wrapped an arm around my waist. “She’s my wife.”

“Have a safe flight,” I kissed them both on the cheek and waved goodbye as they slowly disappeared from sight.

“So, I guess it’s just us now, huh?” Hyukjae smiled teasingly.

“Come on,” I rolled my eyes and handed my passport to the staff. We went through customs smoothly and we were seated comfortably in the plane in no time. He laced our fingers together as we took off. My eyes closed and I fell asleep on his shoulder. When I wake up, we’d be starting a new life. With more responsibilities and commitments, it’s gonna be tough, but with each other to lean on, nothing’s going to be a problem.

End of POV

Ryeowook’s POV:
I pulled my cap lower as I stood a safe distance away from them. I wanted to see her one last time before she left. It’d be a while until she’ll come back, I’m going to miss her. There’s nothing I can do but just watch from the side. She’s taken now, and there’s no room for me. Besides, I’m not about to ruin my own hyung’s marriage. They’re happy and they’re perfect for each other. If I don’t get to be the one standing beside her an holding her hand, then I have to accept it. Fate doesn’t allow me, who am I to go against its will? I’m happy watching her from afar, as long as she’s safe. Her parents walked off and she started talking to him for a while before walking ahead and handing her passport to the staff. Hyung quickly caught up with and they chatted happily, disappearing from my view as they walked further in. I stared at their happy figures before turning around to leave, a tear escaping my eyes. 

This is goodbye for now, my love. Until you come back, I’ll wait patiently for you.

End of POV.

 

Sup guise. So, this is the end. 50's a nice number, hehe. This is not the end of me. I have another SJ fic going on, it's called "In a Super Junior World" so if you wanna check that out, you may. If you're sick of me and you don't want to see me or my stories, then you don't have to. Also, to all those with Twitter! If you wanna stay close to me then you can follow me @namgrease_ , you'll get to know me better and I'm usually there a lot. Feel free to mention me there! So.. I guess this is it. The first 20-30 chapters were a bit lacking, I know. I was still pretty awkward and all, haha.

It's been a pleasure writing this story with all you readers by my side through the whole thing. Your comments really made my day. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have finished the story. You guys don't know, but when I'm in school in the morning, I read your comments start smiling to myself. My friends laugh and ask what why I was smiling like that, I told them they'll never know the reason unless they meet all of you readers. You guys really make me happy. Thank you so much for sticking through the story until the end. I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you all. xx