Chapter 28.

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

Your POV:

It's tomorrow, the big day. Posters everywhere, students talking about it at every corner of the school, the one and only showcase was tomorrow! I nervously played with my lunch. I was in the cafeteria with Jae Hyun and I wouldn't stop sighing. I let out another sigh and sipped my soda.

'For the thousandth time, ______, GET A GRIP.' Jae Hyun shook me by my shoulders.

'How could I? What if I fall? What if I mess up?' I buried my face into my arms.

'There is a high chance you'll fall, seeing that you're such a klutz and all..'

'Gee, thanks. I feel a lot better.' I narrowed my eyes at her.

'Ahem, forget what I just said, don't worry about it okay..' Jae Hyun said.

'But what if -'

'It's just an 'If', ______-ah.' a voice spoke up. I lifted my head to find that it was Eunhyuk. 

'But what if it happens? I won't just be disgracing myself, but disgracing you as well!' I sighed.

'See, it's just an 'if'! Nothing to be afraid of.' Eunhyuk patted me on my back.

'She just wouldn't snap out of it.' Jae Hyun shook her head. 

'And you wouldn't snap out of your Sungmin fantasy land.' I added.

'Shhh! There's someone beside you.'Jae Hyun grit her teeth.

'Oh, you like Sungmin hyung? Well I could set you up with him if you want..' Eunhyuk smiled.

'Really you wou- I.. I mean, no it's okay.' Jae Hyun started to laugh awkwardly, then she tried to change the subject, 'so.. are still worried for tomorrow?'

'Mmhmm..'

'Aish, don't be! Whatever happens up on that stage, I'll still be your bestie~' Jae Hyun tried to do aegyo.

'Oh, God forbids..' I covered my eyes, 'by the way, what are you doing here, Eunhyuk oppa? I thought you have schedules?'

'Nope, I'm a free bird for a week.' he gave one of those killer smiles. Please don't do that, I may just faint if you do it again. Just then, the bell rang, which means second half of school has begun.

'Don't worry too much, if you mess up, I'll cover for you.' Eunhyuk held my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. My heart fluttered at the skinship and blush crept up my cheeks. I nodded and rushed off to class. When I got to the lecture hall, Jae Hyun already reserved a seat for me at the back. I smiled and went up to her and sat down. The professor came in and started the lesson. Somewhere into the lesson, I found myself looking at the hand which was held by Eunhyuk.

'What are you smiling about?' Jae Hyun whispered.

'What? I'm smiling? N-nothing, just thinking about something.' Jae Hyun eyed me suspiciously while I quickly got back to the lesson. Hours passed and finally, school was over. I slowly trudged towards the gate lifelessly. I was just about to step foot out of campus when someone covered my eyes.

'Guess who~' a familiar voice sang. I immediately recognized it.

'Hmm, I don't know.. Jae Hyun?' I teased, I already knew who it was.

'Do I sound that girly?'  the person whined, I could imagine that person pouting right now.

'Haha, just playing with you, Ryeowook oppa.' he took his hands off and we walked side by side.

'Hehe, I didn't see you come out of your house today, so I thought you missed school.' he said.

'I woke up early today.' I smiled.

'So, nervous for tomorrow?' he asked. Great, just when I was starting to forget about it.

'Yeah, extremely nervous.' I sighed.

'Don't be. Tomorrow, the members and I are going to come to the school and root for you.' Ryeowook smiled and pumped his fist up.

'Really? Thanks..' I smiled. We made small talk with each other on our way back. Soon enough, I was lying down on my couch flipping through channels in my grey tank top and a pair of Sophie shorts I eventually fell asleep. I woke up on the floor..? Wait, I remember falling asleep on the couch. I shook my head a glanced at the wall clock. 6.33pm?! I slept for that long?! I went to wash my face and walked into the kitchen. I open the fridge to see if I could salvage any leftover food. But there was nothing, not even kimchi. To put it bluntly, it was practically empty. I sighed for the thousandth time today and got changed so I could go out and buy some groceries. After changing, I grabbed my handphone and wallet and left the house. Just as I was locking the door, Eunhuyk came out of his dorm.

'Fancy seeing you here.' he smiled.

'Annyeong, why are you heading out?' I asked.

'Oh, I'm going to buy strawberry milk at the supermarket, you know how much I love those.' he said, 'what about you?'

'Looks like we're going to the same place. I have to buy groceries, my fridge is completely empty.' I said while heading into the lift with him. We soon arrived at the supermarket, he went to get his milk while I went to buy my groceries. I pushed a trolley since I was too lazy to carry a basket. I walked down the vegetable aisle and grabbed some brocolli, carrots etc. Then I made my way to the the frozen meat section, I bought 2 packets and went over to the fruits section. I was picking out some apples when I got the shock of my life.