Can't you be mine?

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

Ding Dong Ding Dong~

'Who is it~' I sang, knowing whoever was at the door wouldn't be able to hear me,' Jaehyun ah! How'd you know where I live?'

'Sungmin told me,' she smiled.

'Aish, that pumpkin boy,' I mumbled, bringing Jaehyun inside the house.

'What was that?' 

'N-nothing! So, how are things going along?' I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

'W-what things?' She blushed.

'Aww, you know what I'm talking about. Spit. It. Out.' I said.

'I guess we're friends?' she played with her fingers.

'Still friends? Well have you traded numbers yet?' 

'Yeah we—'

Bzz Bzz~

'Oh, hang on,' she took out her phone and smiled then she started typing on it.

'Who's that?' I asked, taking a peep at the message.

'Sungmin—'

'YOU TRADED NUMBERS!' I exclaimed.

'Chill honey. As I was saying, that was Sungmin and he said today's Ryeowook's birthday and they're having a party later in their dorm later tonight, he asks if we wanna come.'

'Is that so? Are you sure it's okay for me to come? I mean I didn't get an invitation, only you did,' I said.

'I'm sure it's fi—'

Bzz Bzz~

'God! Why do I keep getting interrupted today!' she whined.

'Oh, it's a text from Ryeowook!' I smiled while replying to the message, 'he just asked me the same thing.'

'That means you've got an invitation. Now let's go shopping!' Jaehyun squealed.

'Sure, I'll go change,' I said, getting up and heading to my room. I changed into my favourite casual clothing this month. Keke, I change my favourite every month!

 

'Kaja!' Jaehyun's chauffeur drove us to the nearest mall and dropped us off.

'So! Where to?' I admired the huge mall.

'Let's go check out dresses for tonight,' Jaehyun said.

'I already have enough dresses, I'll just wear one of those in my wardrobe, besides I'm tight on cash lately, I just wanna spend it on stuff I really need,' I reasoned.

'It's cool, I'll pay for you,' Jaehyun tugged me towards the nearest dress shop on her radar.

'No way! I'll feel guilty, so there's no way I'll let you pay,' I yanked her hand away and folded my arms, giving her a little pout.

'Your aegyo doesn't work on me and it's fine, what are friends for? Tell you what, I'll pay for you today, and when you get a job and earn money, you'll pay me back,' Jaehyun suggested.

'Well..' I hesitated, 'alright, thanks.' 

'Let's go!' she squealed and brought me into the shop. We tried on hella different dresses and I settled on two of them while Jaehyun bought three. The dresses weren't that expensive. We strolled to Starbucks and bought 2 cups of Caramel Frappucinos.

'Yah, we have to get Ryeowook oppa a present right? What do you think he'd like?' I asked Jaehyun.

'How would I know, you know him better than I do,' Jaehyun rolled her eyes.

'Got a point. Ask your dear Sungmin for a tip then,' I smiled.

'Sure, I'll call him,' Jaehyun took out her phone and dialed Sungmin's number, 'Yeoboseyo? Sungmin oppa?' there was a little pause, 'neh, what does Ryeowook ssi like? ______ and I are buying his present,' another pause, 'ahh, neh, sure I'll handle it, kamsahabnida~' 

'Handle what?'

'They don't have a cake, I swear, these idiots.. We have to buy one and Sungmin said he likes cooking,' Jaehyun said.

'Bwoh. How am I supposed to get him stuff related to that, should I buy him a kitchen or something?' I whined, scanning the shops for something related to cooking, 'Aha! Found it, let's go.' I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the store.

'Ahh, kyeopda~' I squealed, holding onto the apron.

'You serious? An apron?' Jaehyun cocked an eyebrow at me.

'What~ It's cute! Besides, I need one too,' I stuck my tongue out at her while paying for the apron, with my own money.

'C'mon, the cake'll be my birthday present,' Jaehyun smiled evilly.

'Oh you cheapskate,' I teased.

'Which cake looks good?' Jaehyun ignored me, staring intently into the display.

'This one!' I smiled, pointing at the chocolate cake.

wedding_cakes_20.jpg

'Okay, miss, we'll take this,' Jaehyun said then turned to me, 'let's get back home after this, it's almost time.' I nodded as Jaehyun collected the cake and we went back to my apartment.

'I'm gonna take a quick shower,' I said as we unloaded our things, 'you?'

'I'm fine, I'll just change, I'm not really that sticky and sweaty yet and I certainly do not smell bad.'

'What's that supposed to mean,' I gave her a glare.

She just shrugged and said, 'nothing.' I rolled my eyes and hopped into the shower, letting the warm water fall onto my body. I soaped and shampoo-ed before coming out and drying myself. I slipped on the new set of clothing that I bought just now.

'I'm done, are you?' I asked while brushing my hair

'Yep, let's go!' Jaehyun slipped on her Converse sneakers.

'Honey, you don't need shoes, they're 3 footsteps away,' I shook my head jokingly.

'Right,' Jaehyun said awkwardly and took the shoes off, 'goodness, I almost forgot the cake!'

'HOW COULD YOU FORGET THE CAKE!' I screeched.

'WELL IT'S NOT LIKE YOU REMEMBERED IT,' Jaehyun reasoned from the kitchen, 'sheesh woman, you need to chill.'

'Okay, alright,' I said as I rang the doorbell. I was greeted by Leeteuk who was wearing this Pororo party hat, hmm..

'Ah you're here, come in, I'll put the cake in the fridge,' Leeteuk took the cake from me and disappeared into the house.

'Yah, why aren't you screaming?' i whispered as we sat down on the couch.

'I'm used to it,' Jaehyun shrugged.

'What do you mean you're used to—'

'Yah, ert, what are you whispering about,' Kyuhuyn interrupted.

'Yah! I'm not a ert, arasso?!' I glared at him Kyuhyun. The latter just responded by sticking out his tongue.

'Why does he call you ert?' Jaehyun whispered.

'Because she saw me in my boxers!' Kyuhyun said.

'B-BWOH?!' 

'Please, I've seen worse,' I waved my hand dismissively at him.

'What else did you see?' Jaehyun asked.

'I saw Yesung and—'

Crap.

''YOU SAW WHO ?!' Jaehyun screeched, earning the attention of the members around.

'I didn't see anybody so sit down!' I hissed, only then did the members continue their own things.

I cleared my throat awkwardly and said, 'so, when's the party starting?'

'Right about.. Now!' Ryeowook jumped into view, arms opened wide.

'Oppa! Saengil chukahaeyo~' I ran towards his open arms, hugging him tight. He tensed up at first but hugged back nonetheless. The hug was just.. I don't know how to say this. It just, made me feel so safe. It felt as if I could just stay in his embrace and nothing will go wrong. His chest felt so warm and his steady heart beat was so calming.

'Gomawo,' Ryeowook smiled as I broke off the hug.

End of POV.

 

Ryeowook's POV:

'Wookie, everyone's here, come out,' Leeteuk hyung popped his head in.

'Everyone's here? What do you mean?' I asked, getting off my bed.

'You'll see.'

'Hyung! Tell me—'

'So, when's the party starting?' a soft little voice asked. I immediately recognized the owner of it and a smiled slowly crept up my face.

'Right about.. Now!' I jumped out of the hallway.

'Oppa! Saengil chukahaeyo~' she ran towards me and hugged me.

'Gomawo,' I smiled as she broke off the hug. She fit perfectly into my build. I'm considered rather small and short compared to hyungs and especially Kyuhyun. But this adorable little girl over here was a good four inches shorter than me. I must say, for someone 20 years old, she rather skinny. It felt like my world was complete just having her in my arms.

'Okay you two, let's have dinner first,' Hankyung hyung interrupted my mental babble. We sat around the table, Sungmin sitting next to Jaehyun, as expected. I sat on the right of ______ while Eunhyuk hyung sat on the left. 

'You girls got scouted by YG right? So have you decided when to go for the audition?' Eunhyuk hyung asked, stuffing a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

'We're thinking of heading down tomorrow,' Jaehyun replied.

'Is that so? Well, the boys and I have quite a few pointers for a successful audition,' Leeteuk hyung said.

'Tell us~' ______ whined.

'Later!' Leeteuk smiled evilly. Dinner passed just like that and we retreated to our rooms to empty our stomach out for the cake. I was sitting down on my bed reading a magazine when I heard a little knock on my door.

'Come in~'

'Oppa,' ______ came into full view, 'here, I didn't really know what to buy and it was really last minute so..' she handed me a box about A4 size. I took it and patted the empty spot next to me, letting her sit next to me. I opened the box and guess what? IT WAS A FRIGGIN CUTE APRON. 

'Omo, it's cute! How'd you know I needed a new apron? Eunhyuk hyung totally ruined my previous one,' I barely managed to keep my excitement in.

'Y-you like it?' she seemed rather shocked.

'Of course, why wouldn't I?' 

'N-nothing. I just thought it was a little childish,' she looked down and played with her fingers.

'Aniyo, I like anything from you,' I smiled.

'That's great,' she stood up, ready to leave the room. My body somehow managed to grow a mind of its own and my hand immediately shot up and grabbed her wrist.

'Oppa, is there something else you need?' she asked with those big innocent eyes.

'I.. I,' my body started to move by itself again, the next thing I knew, she was leaning against the wall with my face inches away from her, 'there is something I need, no actually, it's someone I need.'

'W-what is it?' she gulped.

'You.'

End of POV.

 

Your POV:

'You.'

What did he say?

'I said, I need you. Can't you be mine?'

'Oppa..'

Say yes, you idiot!

What? But I..

Your first reaction wasn't a 'no' so obviously you want to say yes.

But he's Kim Ryeowook! I'm just ordinary me!

You're going to debut as an actress soon! 

But still..

Just say yes! You know you want to!

'Oppa.. I—'

Knock Knock~

 

A/N: LOL. Okay, so I posted this at 11:47pm, so technically, it's still Ryeowook's birthday here in Singapore. And it's so cute how you guys all say you want it to be SM. Well, I have my reasons for choosing YG!