The angel in black is saved.

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

'Why hello, princess.' Soo Ri smirked.

--

Author's POV:

 

'Er, is there something I can help you with?' you bit your lip.

'Oh, nothing. Just..' she shot me an evil look then she turned towards Hye Ri, her twin, and nodded in your direction. The twins smirked and walked towards you and ripped your blouse, leaving you in your camisole. She smirked and turned down the temperature of the restroom until it was 7 degrees before leaving. You didn't notice it at first but slowly, you were starting you shiver.

As a last resort, you tried to bang on the doors then you tried kicking it, hoping that it'd open up. Seeing that your efforts were futile, you sighed and place the toilet cover down and sat on it, hugging your knees, trying to conserve as much body heat as possible.

People will come into the toilet sooner or later, I'll just have to wait..

Little did you know that Soo Ri and Hye Ri had placed a 'Cleaning in Progress' sign at the door so others wouldn't enter.

--

At the dressing room:

'Ugh, where is she! There's only half an hour left before she has to open the show!' Jaehyun screamed in frustration.

'What happened? Is there something wrong?' Ryeowook asked.

'It's _____. She's been missing the past half hour!' Jaehyun cried.

'Did she tell you where she was going?' Ryeowook questioned.

'She said she was going to the toilet.' 

'Okay, don't worry, we'll find her.' Ryeowook gave Jaehyun a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder before turning to the members, 'guys, ______'s missing! We have to go find her, we'll split up and meet back here in 15 minutes, regardless whether or not we find her. Try searching the bathrooms as well, she may still be in there,' the boys nodded and dashed off.

_______-ah, where are you? You can't just disappear like that you know.. Please tell me you're alright. Eunhyuk thought.

Eunhyuk dashed towards the 4th level together with Sungmin, Yesung and Heechul. Hankyung, Kangin and Shindong searched the third. Donghae, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun searched the second which was the same floor as the dressing room. Kibum, Leeteuk and Siwon searched the first. They were all desperate to find you.

'Kibum ah, found anyone?' Leeteuk hollered through the hallway.

'No hyung! Nobody!' Kibum hollered back, 'we should search the restroom!' Leeteuk nodded from the distance and joined Kibum and Siwon in the female restroom. It was empty. Leeteuk sighed and called one member from every floor to notify them.

'Hankyung hyung! Nobody here, we'll search the restroom now!' Kangin who was searching the corridors shouted to Hankyung who was searching the multiple rooms together with Shindong. To his disappointment, there was still nobody. He left the resroom to meet up with Hankyung and Shindong who also had bad news to share. Hankyung called Leeteuk about the bad news and went to meet up with the rest at the dressing room. 

'Donghae hyung, you and Kyuhyun search the rooms, I'll search the corridors and the restrooms.' Ryeowook said.

'Arasso.' Donghae replied before leaving with Kyuhyun. After scanning the corridors, Ryeowook couldn't find anyone. The only hope left for him was the bathroom. He looked at his wristwatch and it screamed 6.45pm. The showcase was starting in 15minutes.

'Why is there a sign here, the cleaners don't come into the school on weekends.. Something's fishy.' Ryeowook mumbled to himself. He kicked the sign away and dashed into the restroom. All the cubicles were empty except the one all the way at the end.

'______-ah! Are you in there?! Open up!' Ryeowook banged on the door.

End of POV.

 

Your POV:

'______-ah! Are you in there?! Open up!' I heard Ryeowook oppa shout.

'O-oppa! I'm in here!' I croaked.

'Open up!' he shouted.

'I can't! The door's locked from the outside, you're gonna have to find the key which I think the twins took!' I replied.

'The twins? Soo Ri and Hye Ri? They did this to you? I can't find the key, I'm going to get help, wait here!' Ryeowook shouted.

Thank God, I'm saved. If he came any later, I would've turned into a block of ice.. Thank you, Ryeowook oppa.

After a few seconds, Ryeowook came back with 2 other people, I could only see their shoes.

'_____-ah, stay away from the door, we're kicking it down!' Ryeowook warned. I nodded in reply but then I remembered that they couldn't see. I mentally slapped myself for my stupidity.

'Arasso.' I moved to the back of the cubicle.

'Hana, tul, set!' they counted before the door finally opened up.

'Oppa! You came!' I sobbed as Ryeowook pulled me into his embrace.

'Shh, shh. Oppa's got you, oppa's here, you're safe.' he whispered while patting my back.

'The show is starting soon, we already told Jaehyun to stall for as much time as possible, you've got until 7.15 to show up.' Donghae said.

'What happened to your shirt? For now, take my jacket and hurry back to the dressing room.' Kyuhyun said and took off his jacket and placed it on my shoulders.

'Thanks oppa.' I smiled and ran to the dressing room to get dressed. The other members were standing outside, waiting for me to appear.

'______-ah! You're safe, hurry and change.' Eunhyuk who was already in his outfit said. I nodded and rushed inside the room. I quickly stripped myself of the remaining clothes on my body and slipped on the black dress and heels

[alexa+admor+assymetrical+hem+dress.jpg]

 

heels

The makeup artist did some really simple eyeliner and blush, there was no need for fake eyelashes since my eyelashes were naturally long. All she did was a little mascara while the hair stylist tied my hair up into a bun with my bangs sweeping effortlessly across my forehead, before I knew it, I was all done and ready to go and it was only 7.06pm. The makeup artist called in the boys.

'Y-you look, amazing.' Eunhyuk muttered. I was about to say something when Jaehyun rushed in.

'______-ah! Thank god you're here, okay, I need you and Eunhyuk to proceed to the left side of the stage, I'm already in deep trouble for delaying this and you're going to explain EVERYTHING to me later, arasso?!' Jaehyun blabbered.

'Arasso.' I smiled. She gently pushed me to Eunhyuk who held his arm out. I smiled linked arms with him hurried to the left side of the stage.

'And you boys, close your mouths, flies will go in.' Jaehyun teased.

End of POV.

 

Ryeowook's POV:

When the makeup artist came to tell us to come in, I saw _____, beautifully clad in a simple, yet elegant black dress. She just looked, like an angel, only she was dressed in black and not white.

 

'______-ah! Thank god you're here, okay, I need you and Eunhyuk to proceed to the left side of the stage, I'm already in deep trouble for delaying this and you're going to explain EVERYTHING to me later, arasso?!' Jaehyun blabbered.

'Arasso.' I smiled. Jaehyun gently pushed her to Eunhyuk who held his arm out. She smiled linked arms with him and hurried to the left side of the stage. If only, if only, I was in Eunhyuk's place right now. I sighed in my head and headed towards the seats that the principal had prepared for us. The venue was crazy, spotlights shining mercilessly on the stage, the ushers walking in and out with important guests, yeah, this was a really big scale event. The lights dimmed and music started playing. Eunhyuk appeared first, followed by ______.

End of POV.