Chapter 20

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

Your POV:

It's been 2 week since our vacation, I'm currently in the cafeteria with Jae Hyun.

'______-ah, how was the vacation? I haven't had the chance to ask you yet!' Jae hyun said.

'Oh, it was awesome! You really should've went, then i wouldn't have to share a room with Ryeowook oppa.' i pouted.

'YOU WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?' Her eyes went wide.

'I said it was awesome?'

'No after that!'

'You really should've went?' i said, more of an asking tone.

'NO AFTER THAT.'

'Then i wouldn't have to share a room with Ryeowook oppa?' 

'YES! THAT. How did you end up sharing a room with him?!' she almost shouted.

'I was supposed to share with you remember? But since you couldn't make it, we let the other members take our room instead of squeezing 3 members in one room. So i went to share a room with Ryeowook. BUT THAT LEETEUK OPPA MADE US SHARE A BED.' I lightly banged my fist on the table.

'SHARE A BED?!' This time, she shouted. Really loudly. Now everybody was staring at me with the 'WHAT-DID-SHE-DO-NOW' face.

'Not so loud will you!' I hissed while cupping my hand over . She tried to squirm out but failed. I suddenly felt something warm, soft and wet on my palm. SHE WAS FRIGGIN ME. EW.

'YAH, THAT'S DISGUSTING!' I screamed while wiping her saliva on her shirt. She just shrugged and sipped her soda. After disinfecting my hand, i continued eating my food which has turned cold.

'Jae Hyun ah,' she looked up, 'I've never really asked you this but who do you like most in Super Junior?' i asked.

'Hmm, I like all of them but my personal favourite is Sungmin oppa.' she replied, in between spoon-fuls of soup. I nodded, then it was silent for awhile.

'What about you? Who do you like the best?' She asked. I didn't know what to say, I mean, it's not that I didn't like them or anything, but I've never really thought of it.

'Well..?' she broke my train of thoughts.

'I like all of them!' 

'No no no, only one!' she said while waving her index finger infront of my face. I had the sudden temptation to bite it.

'I don't know..  Maybe I'll go and think about it.' I replied with a smile. Jae Hyun shrugged and finished her soup. She's right, who really is my favourite? I know it's just a casual question but..

Lunch break was over and the second half of school began. Time crawled, lesson after lesson. Finally, the last bell rang, signalling the end of school. I was looking forward to reuniting wih my bed, just the thought of sleeping under the warm covers made me smile. People stared and they probably think I'm crazy.

'______-ah!' a familiar voice rang through the corridors. I turned around to find out that it was Eunhyuk oppa.

'Neh?' i asked.

'I was um.. wondering if you had time today? Let's practice.' he said. OH MY GOSH. PRACTICE! I totally forgot about it! Come to think of it, the showcase was drawing nearer. But then again, why is Eunhyuk oppa participating in it? I thought the showcase was for students.

'Okay. But oppa, how come you're participating in the showcase? Isn't it meant for students?' I raised an eyebrow.

'The teachers said they wanted me to put out a special performance or something like that.' He said softly, rubbing the back of his neck.

'I see. Well let's go!' I said and pulled him towards the dance studio. I told him to set up first while I change into more comfortable clothes which were in my locker. I put down my bag and sprinted outside. Dancing in my uniform is NOT an option. I came back to see him doing some stretches.

'You're back. Come and stretch, I don't want you pulling a muscle, then I'd have to carry your heavy body all the way back.' He teased.

'Oppa, I'm not that heavy!' I gently slapped him on the shoulder while starting to stretch.

'Hehe, just playing with you.'

We were done and briefly ran through the steps before doing it with music. The movements in my head were vague, I didn't want to mess up. I refreshed my memory and played the music. Everything went smoothly. We came to the last part, the part where I messed up the other time causing our faces to be 1cm apart. Thankfully, nothing went wrong. He held my waist securely with his right arm and his left hand clasped tightly onto my right. Our faces were still pretty close, but not THAT close. I looked into his beautiful creamy brown eyes. I didn't notice myself smiling, all I noticed was my heart racing. It always happens when I'm around him and some of the other members. Does this mean something? Or am I just thinking too much.