Date with the flasher! (Part 3)

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

Your POV:

We left the restaurant and it was already dark. However, that is when Myung Dong comes alive. LED lights flashing everywhere, streetstalls selling clothes, accessories, bags, shoes, whatever you want, it's all there. Yesung(with his disguise) and I were just walking down the streets when we came across a streetstall that were selling masks, the ones that you wear when you're sick, only there were many patterns on it.

'Yah, Leeteuk hyung said we have to take pictures right? Let's take pictures with this!' Yesung suggested.

'Haha, okay!' 

'Ahjussi, is it okay if we take photos with this?' Yesung asked and the ahjussi nodded happily. Yesung handed me a pink mask and took off his sunglasses and slipped on the blue mask, ninja speed.

'Kimchi~'  We huddled closer together while Yesung took out his handphone and took a shot of us. He lowered the phone so we could get a closer look at how our photo turned out. Result: Yesung's eyes were crossed and I wasn't looking at the camera.

'It didn't come out well..' I pouted.

'It's alright! You still look great.' He smiled.

'Young man, why are you wearing sunglasses at night?' The stallholder asked.

'Oh, it's not going to turn out well if I don't wear it.' Yesung chuckled.

'Then why not you wear this mask instead? It's better than wearing sunglasses in the dark, you won't be able to see very well.' The stallholder smiled.

'Oppa, he's right. Besides, you look cute with the mask!' I raised my thumbs up.

'Well, only if you wear it with me.' He smiled sneakily.

'Oh fine.' I said. Yesung bought the masks, I offered to pay but he said it's not right to let a girl pay on a date, real or not. Gentleman moment 2, I totally like. We put on the masks and continued to walk. We came across a SPAO outlet and the people advertising for this were none other than Super Junior and Girl's Generation! I stopped to get a closer look.

A/N: Yes, there is a SPAO in Myung dong, I even went to buy a pair of skinny jeans there :). In case you're wondering what SPAO is, it's a clothing store and Super junior with SNSD are advertising it. I'm not sure if Yesung was on the ad on the building itself, but I do know Donghae, Heechul, Sungmin and Kyuhyun, together with SNSD had their pictures on the buiilding. All the members were in the ad but some of their pictures weren't on the building. I totally squealed like a kid in public there. HAHA.

'Unnies are really pretty.' I muttered.

'Yeap, so are you.' He smiled.

'Nah, they're the prettiest girls in South Korea, but thanks. I wish I could meet them someday.' I smiled, still looking at the advertisement.

'You want to meet them? Then I'll take you to them, when you're free again.' Yesung smiled back.

'Really? Pinky promise!' I held out my pinky.

'Promise!' We hooked our pinkies (is it spelled correctly?) and continued walking.

Cold wind blew against our faces and I shivered and Yesung just happened to see. Nice going babo, why didn't you wear something thicker. Just nice, we came across a shop selling hoodies.

'I should buy you one, you're going to turn into a block of ice if I don't.' Yesung smiled and dragged me to the stall.

'Pick one.' He said.

'Gwenchanayo, I'm not that cold.' I smiled.

'Oh come on.. How about this one?' He whined a Winnie the Pooh hoodie and I gave a 'What-the-hell' face. I looked around and I spotted something..

'Oppa, I'm going to buy this for Heechul oppa.' I whispered the last two words which was 'Heechul oppa' . I held out a hoodie which had a Lady Hee Hee picture on it.

'I'm sure he'll either love it or freak out.' I joked. Just then the stallholder came and held out two white hoodies.

'How about this for the young couple?' The ahjumma said.

WhiteCoupleHoodie..jpg

My jaw-dropped. It.. looked so, ugh corny! 

'Ahjumma, we're not a -' I tried to explain but was cut off by Yesung who was smiling and had a somewhat satisfied look on his face.

'We'll take it!'

'Aigo, because you two are so cute, I'll give you a discount! 25 000 won (SGD25++) for you two! I normally sell it for 28 000!' the ahjumma said excitedly while putting it in a plastic bag.

'Aniyo ahjumma, no need for a plastic bag, we'll wear it right now.' Yesung oppa winked at me mischievously, I just crossed my arms and sulked. He didn't ask for my opinion! Yesung slipped the male hoodie on while I paid for Heechul oppas hoodie.

'Eh? I was going to pay for that.' Yesung, who was now wearing the couple hoodie, whined.

'Aniyo, I want to buy it for Heechul oppa.' I faked a smile. I thanked the ahjumma, carried the plastic bag and left without Yesung oppa. I was still mad at him!

'Yah, are you angry?' He caught up with me.

'Aniyo.'

'Really?' I nodded.

'Then wear the hoodie.' he smiled like a 5-year-old child.

'Don't want to.' I replied, walking faster. He grabbed my arm and spun me around.

'Why not?' he was doing the puppy eye thing. 

'Don't want to, and it's not working~' I shifted my gaze.

'O-okay..' he looked like he was about to cry.

'Aish! Alright, alright I'll wear it.' I gave in.

'Really?' his eyes shone, I nodded and smiled while putting on the hoodie. Once i was done, Yesung's face was right in front of mine. He started leaning nearer and nearer. What is he doing? We're in public!

'You fell for my cuteness, didn't you?' he whispered in a husky, y voice.

End of POV.

 

5/6/11