A love triangle?

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

You woke up from a sharp pain at the back of your head. Your vision still wasn't very clear.

'______-ah, you've woken up! Are you okay?' worried Eunhyuk asked, 'I thought you were going to die..' 

'O-oppa.. W-where am i now?' you croaked.

'You're in the hopsital,' he smiled. You noticed the bandage on his arm and then you remembered what happened.

'Gomawo, oppa. You're my savior.' you mumbed, teary-eyed.

Eunhyuk chuckled and said, 'I'm just glad you're safe and sound. You must be hungry, I'll get you something to eat,' You nodded gratefully.

'Babo..' Eunhyuk muttered while walking out. Eunhyuk looked around for the other members, but sadly they weren't here yet. Apparantly, Eunhyuk was so worried you'd die that he told all the members to come to the hospital.He went to the cafeteria to buy some food for you. Eunhyuk sat down at a table and he remembered what happened on the way to the hospital. Unconsciously, tears started to flow down his pale cheeks. 

I'm sucha fool, thinking she was going to die.. but I'm glad she's safe.. He thought to himself while wiping the tears away. He bought the food and of course, along with 2 small bottles of strawberry milk back up to your room.

Your POV:

I decided to call umma when Eunhyuk oppa left. 

'Yeoboseyo? _____-ah! I've missed you so much!' umma cried out.

'Umma, i've missed you too.. I'm in the hospital, umma, im scared.' i started to choke up as tears started to form in my eyes.

'WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OKAY?' umma asked worriedly.

'Neh umma, I'm feeling better. I wish you were here..' i said. Tears started to flow.

'I wish i could be with you too..' umma replied, i could tell she was also crying, 'okay.. you need to get some rest, go back and sleep okay? Your dad and I will come visit you soon. saranghae.'

'Araso umma, saranghae.' with that, you hung up.

End of POV.

Your tears started to flow uncontrollably just when Eunhyuk came back. You quickly tried to wipe your tears but Eunhyuk already saw you crying. You faked a smile while he entered.

'Oppa, i can smell the food from here, what did you buy?' you tried to sound cheerful but the pain on your head wasn't helping much , your tears wasn't too.

'_____-ah.. were you crying?' Eunhyuk asked worriedly.

'Oh, I'm okay oppa..' you tried to smile. 

'Aniyo, you're not okay _____-ah. What happened?' eunhyuk sat down while drying your tears.

'I miss my umma and appa. I miss them so much, I wish they were here,' you started to sob. Eunhyuk pulled you to his chest and started to pat your back.

'Babo yah.. your umma and appa miss you too. They can always come over during the holidays. Besides, you've got me and Super Junior hyungs. Don't cry,' Eunhyuk comforted. His shirt was getting soaked with your tears but he didn't seem to mind. He decided to tell you jokes to cheer you up. After awhile, you were feeling a little bit better.

'There, you're smiling now. Quickly eat, the food's cold already.'

'Gomawo oppa~' you smiled and started to eat. Eunhyuk sat on the chair next to your bed. Suddenly, his tummy grumbled.

You giggled and said, 'Oppa, haven't you eaten? Come and have some!'

'Aniyo, I'm okay!' Eunhyuk scratched his hair awkwardly. 

'Have some oppa! If not you'll faint,' you pouted. Eunhyuk couldn't resist the temptation and sat across you on the bed.

'Oppa say "ahhh"~' you giggled and fed him a piece of chicken. Awkwardly, he took a bite. 

Yah, Lee Hyuk Jae, why is your heart beating so fast! All she did was feed you a piece! Eunhyuk thought while mentally slapping himself. 

You and Eunhyuk chatted while eating, laughing at his silly jokes. You took a sip of the strawberry milk he bought you. Unknowingly, some froth got onto your upper lip. 

'Yah, you've got froth on your lips!' Eunhyuk exclaimed, laughing hard. Embarassed, you tried to wipe it off but Eunhyuk stopped you.

'Oh, come here you babo~' Eunhyuk teased while stretching out his hand, wiping it off for you. His hand wasn't long enough, so he had to bend forward. As his face started to get closer and closer to you, you felt your heart race.

 

Eunhyuk's POV:

I bent forward, trying to help her with the froth on her lips. I gradually came nearer and nearer to her lips. It looks so kissable, i thought to myself. 

'Should i kiss her?' i hesitated and started leaning in for the kiss, i was just an inch away from her, just then the other members came in. Uhh.. awkward

End of POV.