be my partner.

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

'Aish i wonder what this hyukkie needs my help with..' you muttered to yourself. Is he going to ask me to help him to take something again? What if i fall on him like how i fell on ryeowook oppa? Finally you found the studio.

You peeked in and saw eunhyuk dancing vigorously to booming music. He looked totally different, his passion for dancing could be felt just by watching him do his thing.

'No wonder he's the main dancer.'  you thought to yourself. You went in and stood at the back watching him. Eunhyuk finished his routine and finally noticed you.

'_______-ah! When did you come?' eunhyuk said in between heavy breaths while plopping down on the sofa.

'Oppa, you needed my help didn't you?' you smiled at him.

'Ah neh, come sit here.' he said as he patted the empty space next to him on the sofa. You sat down and he inched nearer to you.

'______-ah, are you confident in.. dancing?' he questioned nervously.

'Dancing?I I haven't really danced before. I don't think im very confident about it.' you replied.

'If i teach you, would you agree to be my partner for the coming showcase in school?' eunhyuk pleaded.

'MWO? Oppa, dancing isn't really the thing i do best, im afraid i'd be a burden to you.' you said worriedly.

'I'll teach you. Please~' eunhyuk pouted and gave his puppy dog eyes. You hesitated for abit but you remembered he saved you from the erts. (Aish, i guess i'll repay him by helping him.)

'Aigo, araso araso..' you said while pinching his cheek playfully, 'remember, im not good in dancing oppa.'

'JJINJA? GOMAWO _________-ah!' eunhyuk gave his signature gummy smile and hugged you tightly. You changed into some comfortable clothes for dancing that eunhyuk prepared for you and immediately got to work.

A few hours passed and half of the routine was done, although you were still abit stiff and awkward doing the moves, it was pretty much okay. At least better than expected.

'Shall we do it with the music now?' Eunhyuk asked cheerfully. You nodded and got into position. 

The music started playing and you were doing every move with energy and effort. It then came to the hard part, where you had to flip up and rest your stomach on Eunhyuk's shoulder. It wasn't really much of a problem when you were dry rehearsing it, you thought it wouldn't be a problem. But you were proven wrong.You spun around and accidentally tripped over eunhyuk's foot. You closed your eyes and braced yourself for the pain that was about to impact you. With his quick reflexes, eunhyuk managed to catch you before you fell.His arms were on your waist and your faces barely an inch apart. You felt your heart thump and your face burning up as you stared blankly into his dazzling eyes.

 

Eunhyuk POV:

', she tripped.' i thought to myself. I quickly caught her before she hit the ground. My arms naturally caught her waist but our faces were barely an inch apart. I felt my heart beating wildly as i stared into her angel-like eyes. It was so pure and innocent. She's more beautiful upclose. I went from her eyes to her nose, to her pink lips.

'I'm going to do it, nobody is going to ruin this again.' i thought to myself. Less than a centimeter away. 

THE. BLOODY. DOOR. SWUNG. OPEN.

'Oh boy, im in deep .' i grumbled in my mind.

End of POV.