We can't..

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

Your POV:

“Again! Watch your expression. You’re supposed to be angry!” the instructor scolded. It was 10pm, I’ve spent 5 hours practicing with Jaehyun.

“Forget it, take a break and we’ll continue again after 5 minutes,” the instructor said and left the room, not forgetting to slam the door shut.

“I’m exhausted,” Jaehyun said. I nodded I’m agreement, too tired to talk. At times like this, I think of how much more exhausted Eunhyuk and the boys have been. They have to dance and sing, we’re just facing the mirror and talking. We’ve been dating for about a month and been on a couple of dates. The boys have started to prepare for their concert. Which means no time to talk, text and see each other. I’ve been pretty busy myself. Everyday was the same, school, home, practice until late at night then home. We’ve managed to squeeze in a few texts and calls but we’ve barely been able to see each other. I was starting to miss him. Jaehyun and Sungmin are still going strong.

“Let’s start,” the instructor came back. Jaehyun and I got up from our positions on the floor and continued practicing. No pain, no gain, right?

“Okay. That’s it for the day.”

“Thank you, Ms. Kim,” we bowed a deep ninety degree bow. She smiled and headed out the door. We collapsed onto the sofa in the room and was about to zone out but the door swung open. Revealing the familiar blonde-headed man.

“Chicken?” he smiled.

“Baby!” I rushed over and leaped into his arms. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too,” he smiled. I leaned forward and kissed him. It’s been a while since I’ve tasted those sweet lips.

“Ahem. Move so I can hug my baby,” Sungmin said, giving us a flat stare.

“Oops,” I smiled, pulling Eunhyuk to the sofa.

“Hyun!” Sungmin smiled, pulling her into a tight hug. We decided to tune out their mushy stuff.

“Why are you here? Aren’t you busy?” I asked wrapping my arms around his waist while he draped his arm over my shoulder.

“I got some time off today, thought I’d pay you a visit,” he smiled, doing the same.

“But you should rest..”

“I get my energy from you.”

“Gosh, you’re so corny!” I slapped his chest.

“But I you still love me,” he smirked.

“Of course I do,” I pecked his cheeks. After chatting with each other, Eunhyuk sent me home while Sungmin sent Jaehyun home.

“So.. You know I have concerts coming up, right?” he asked, swinging our interlocked hands.

“Yeah..” I said, not liking where this was going.

“The Seoul concert is tomorrow, and three days later, we’ll barely be in Seoul, you know that, right?”

“I do.”

“Will you cheat on me?” he stopped walking, making me stop as well.

“Never.”

“Promise you’ll wait those three months without looking at another guy?”

“I promise. You better do the same,” I smiled. He kissed my cheek and we retreated to our respective units.

2 months later~

“Annyeonghaseyo! Please treat me well,” I bowed 90 degrees to the producers and senior actors on the set. I was casted in the drama Blood Is Thicker Than Water. I played Jaehyun’s— or in this case, Jaehyun’s character in the drama— sister. The drama was about me always being in the shadow of Hye Ri (Jaehyun’s character). Soo Jung (my character) has never once hated her sister, she admired her and she knew why she was always in the spotlight. Hye Ri, however, had grown too full of herself. She ill-treats her sister just because she had her parents to back her up when Soo Jung tries to seek help from their parents.

Soo Jung learns that Hye Ri’s fiancé, Tae Jun (T.O.P) is marrying her so he could take over the family’s company, he didn’t love her. When he finally took over, Soo Jung becomes the mistress of Tae Jun to find evidence of him embezzling in company funds. This caused a huge misunderstanding and a cold war between the two sisters since Soo Jung couldn’t say a word about her pretense. In the end, Soo Jung succeeded in finding the evidence and Hye Ri realized that she had wronged Soo Jung the whole time.

“That was good, but I want you to do it again,” the director said. I nodded and immediately got back into place.

”Choi Hye Ri, stop being so full of yourself. What happened to the young girl so full of passion and love? You’ve changed.”

Hye Ri raised her palm and slapped me. “You’ve changed too. You’re so brave that you can talk back to me. Know your place, worthless little sister.”

“Cut! Good take! Somebody get ice for her,” Director Jang instructed.

“Mianheyo, did I hit too hard?” Jaehyun quickly checked up on me when we got off the set.

“Aniya. You did great. I’m fine,” I smiled and took the ice from the staff. “Kamsahabnida.”

“Okay, let’s get back to work!”

“Neh!”

End of POV

Eunhyuk’s POV:

“Oh my gosh I’m exhausted,” I groaned and slumped myself down onto the hotel bed. We were in Singapore and this was our 6th country, which means there were still five more concerts to complete within a month before I could return to Korea on the 21st January next year for a well-deserved break.

“Me too. I heard ______’s filming her last few episodes. It’s airing in about a month. You haven’t called her recently, you should call her now,” Donghae said. I shared a room with him.

“Maybe I should,” I muttered and got my iPhone. I dialed the number I memorized by heart and waited for her to pick up.

“Yeoboseyo?” a sleepy voice greeted me.

“Baby? Did I wake you?”

“Yes..”

“Mianhe. I just wanted to hear your voice again..”

“It’s fine. How was your concert?” she sounded a little more energetic now.

“It was cool. The fans were really loud. What about you? I heard you’ve been filming non stop,” I smiled.

“I have. It’s really hectic here. But we’re finishing soon,” she said.

“What date is it airing?”

“21st January next year.”

“That’s the day I come back to Korea for good. I can watch it with you,” I smiled. Knowing that I wouldn’t miss the first episode of her very first debut drama.

“Jinjja? That’s great then. I really miss you. You’re always flying in and out of Korea,” she sighed.

“I’m sorry baby. I’m making money so we can get married later in June next year,” I laughed. There was a long pause before she suddenly spoke again.

“You’re not serious, are you?” she laughed.

“What if I am?” I said, turning completely serious.

“Hyukjae, we can’t get married.”

“Why not?”

“Do you honestly think you’ll be able to handle your idol and married life? And what about me? It’s in June, I barely even started on my career. I’m not ready for marriage,” she said softly.

“Fine. But we will, just not in June, okay?”

“If fate allows us to stay together until then, then yes.”

“What do you mean ‘if fate allows’?”

“Baby, did you seriously think we’d stay together forever? We’re bound to break up. You’re an idol, I’m going to debut. It’s not going to be a long term relationship,” she reasoned.

“It can work out, there so many celebrity couples out there.”

“It’s different. You’re still in the peak of your career. Besides, we’ve barely been together for a year, it’s too early. Se7en dated for years before he got engaged. I’m sure you wouldn’t want to he tied down so early, you’re still young, and so am I.”

“But do you want to get married?”

“Honestly, right now I don’t. When I get older, maybe, but not now.”

“Okay. Get some sleep, goodnight..” I sighed. She bid me goodnight and hung up. After a quick shower, I climbed into the soft bed and pulled the thick white blankets over me. She had a point. She’s what, 22? And she barely even started her career. I’d be extremely selfish if I tied her down in June. But what if she doesn’t love me anymore? What if we break up? Then we wouldn’t be able to get married. The fans don’t even know we’re dating.

“Goodnight Hyukkie,” Donghae said after coming back from Leeteuk’s room.

“Goodnight,” I stretched my arm and switch the nightlight off.

End of POV

Why, hello there. Okay, the last chapter(s) are probaby going to be up tomorrow or the day after. Depending on my mood, hahaha. Are you guys sad? I know I am.. I'm really going to miss all your comments and everything :(. /SOBS. LOL, kidding, I'll save the crying for the last chapter. Until then, see you soon!