A new start

My Neighbour Is Super Junior!

 

 

"_____- ahh! Come down for breakfast!" Your mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Neh~ umma, i'll be down soon!" You quickly rushed down to have your breakfast.

"You all packed and ready? Have you left anything behind?" Your mom asked. You nodded your head as your mouth was full with her delicious strawberry pancakes.

"Have you told your uncle what time you'd be reaching?" Your mom reminded you.

"AH! I haven't! I'll give him a call now," you took out your phone and called him.

"Yoboseyo? _____- ah!" Your uncle greeted you with a cheerful voice.

"Uncle! How are you? I'm calling to tell you that I'd be reaching at about 3pm, Seoul time," you said.

"Okay, I'll be there to fetch you! How many bags will you be bringing?" Your uncle replied.

"Hmm, about 4 bags. 2 big ones and 2 smaller ones," you said.

"Roger that lil' miss! I'll bring some help. Bye kiddo!' Your uncle replied cheerfully. You finished up your pancakes and looked at your watch.

", it's almost time"' you quickly bathed and headed off to the airport. Your parents sent you off and you were on the plane to korea. You slowly fell asleep and before long, you were standing on korean land, your home. You claimed your luggage and went to meet your uncle. There he was with his son, Jang Hyuk. 

"Uncle! Jang Hyuk oppa! Long time no see!" You greeted them cheerfully and hugged them. You notice that Jang Hyuk has become really good looking and tall.

"Yah! _____- ah, I've missed you!" Jang Hyuk oppa said while ruffling your hair.

"I've missed you too _____- ah!" My uncle said happily. "Let us take your luggage and get to the car!" You and Jang Hyuk waited while your uncle drove the car to you.

"Kiddo! You've grown up and became prettier eh!" Jang Hyuk teased.

"Oppa has grown and become handsome too!" You teased back. You guys haven't seen each other since 5, there were many things to catch up on. Soon, your uncle's car came and you were off to your apartment. You chatted happily with your uncle and Jang Hyuk oppa, soon you reached your new apartment.

"Here we are kiddo! Your new home, the school's nearby and so am I. Your aunt and I live just 2 blocks down. You can come over anytime for some dinner or just a chat if you're feeling lonely!" Your uncle chirped. "Let's help you get your bags up to your apartment."

You guys took the lift to the 18th floor, there were three units on that floor, including yours. You opened the door to your new apartment and you were pleasantly surprised at the neatly decorated interior.

"Your aunt did it for you," he smiled. "Really pretty isn't it?"

You nodded, you were still too busy admiring the house. Although it wasn't really fancy, but it still had everything a house needed.

"Thank you so much uncle and Jang Hyuk oppa for fetching me! Help me tell auntie that I'm extremely grateful for everything she has done. Please come over for dinner later tonight," you smiled.

"Of course kiddo~ We'll come at about 7?" Your uncle chuckled heartily. "Make something delicious!'

You said goodbye to your uncle and Jang Hyuk and glanced over at the new wall clock your aunt had hung up.

"It's five o'clock, I should go buy groceries for dinner first, then unpack after dinner," with that, you headed to the nearest market. You walked along the stalls thinking what you should cook for your auntie and uncle. You came across a store selling ddeokbokki (korean rice cake).

"I shall cook ddeokbokki soup for them!" You said to yourself. You bought the ingredients needed for dinner and a week full of groceries then headed home. You got out of the lift carrying the bags of groceries, you were struggling with it that you accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry about that!" A young man said. He was very good looking, you stared at him until he interrupted you, "hello? Miss, are you okay?"

You snapped out of your daze and said, "neh, neh, I'm okay, sorry about that."

"Shall I help you with that?" The young man said while taking the bags from you, "my name is Ryeowook, you must be the new neighbour!" He said chirpily

"Neh, I am the new neighbour, my name is _______," you said, smiling. You opened the door and he left the groceries in the kitchen. "Kamsahabnida, Ryeowook ssi." He smiled and left.

 

Annyeonghaseyo chingu! sorry for the short chapter and lacking ability for writing fanfics! please forgive me!! im only 14! it will get better soon! I promise. go easy on me ):