Chapter 12

Why

We were all inside Donghae's house all soaked.

"Well, it looks like I don't need to shower anymore!" I said while looking down at herself.

Kyuhyun looked at his watch.

"It's getting late, I should be going." We both waved goodbye.

We both watched Kyuhyun walk out the door. When he left we both felt bored again. I took a seat on the couch. I looked at Donghae.

"Oppa, can you take me home now?!?" I whined. He came and sat beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned into my ear.

"It's a good thing you're not wearing white. That would've really ." I move my head away from his. I slapped him.

"Tch, byuntae." He pouted. I sighed.

"Now about my house...." He groaned.

"Yes, yes. I know you want to go home. You ruin all the fun for us." He pouted once again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a peck. As I was slowly unwrapping my arms he pulled me in for a long kiss.

"Yah.....Hae ." I said in between the kisses. I hit his head.

"Yah, that's not very nice."

"Thats the point." I stuck my tounge out.

I got up from the couch and headed out the door while grabbing my bag. Donghae followed me from behind. We got in his car and drove to my home.

When we finally reached he walked in with me. We finally got there I kissed him goodbye.

When I unlocked the door my house was a mess.

"This is what I get for not being here for the past 2-3 days." I sighed and started to clean up.

When I was done someone knocked on the door. I opened it. I see two big guys wearing balck ski masks. They tried to grab me but I kicked them in the crotch.

Hehe.

I try to make a run for it but one guy grabbed me I try looking for anything to help in my house but nothing was in my reach. This is what I get for cleaning. The two men grabbed me and put me in van and drove off. In the car they drugged. I was completely out of it. When I wake up I see two people in front of me. A man and a women. "Wh-where am I?" I said while prying my eyes open.

"Hi there." the women said.

"Who are you?" They looked at each other.

"Aww, of course you don't remember. We are your parents friends. Last time we saw you was when you were just a little five year old." I tried to remember as far back into my childhood as I could but nothing.

"Okay, lets break it down for you shall we?" The man in his mid-40's said.

"Let's just say we're the reason why your parents died." my eyes widen then started to tear up.

"Why?!?" the smirked.

"Your parents owed us money." I stared at them in confusion.

"Well you see....we lended your parents some money. Now since we were rich and they needed for whatever reason, and plus we were friends we said why not. Now I was also a leader of a gang. Back then I mean. We told your parents they didn't have to pay us back. But then one day, we desperately needed it back. But they said no. I gave them 3 days to come up with the money but they refused to. So I got my guys to go and well you know.....but somehow they knew and went to the police. Luckily we got bailed out by one of my guys. After we got out we resumed our mission. To kill you parents eventually we did what we had to do. Before they died. I made a promise to myself that I would kill the most precious thing to them.....you." I started tearing up even more.

Just then a big guy punched me. I look up.

"So is this how you killed them....you tied them up and beat them?!?"

"Tch, if only it was that easy." the women said while touching me. I shook my head trying to get her dirty hands off me.

"Now, since your still young. We'll take it easy on you."

Just then everyone started to leave the room. Once they all left. I looked around the room to see if there was anything to cut the rope with. There was it was a beer bottle I broke it and cut it mid way. I just sat there. Praying for someone to get me.