Chapter 38

Why

"He asked you what?!" I chuckled.

Me and Seohyun were on the floor of her living room eating ice cream.

"He said he came to Seoul to see me. When I heard that. I knew it was more than that."

I scooped up some ice cream and put some in my mouth. "Are you gonna tell Donghae?" I nodded.

"Of course I am. It's not like we did anything." She nodded. "True."

"Just keep to yourself for now." She nodded. I smiled and left. "Annyeong." She waved goodbye and I left. I got out my phone and called Donghae.

"Donghae! it's me!" I heard chuckled through the phone. "Nugu?" I pouted. "Hae!!!"

"Call me oppa." I glared at the phone. I let a sigh out.

"Oppaaaaa!" I cried with agyeo.

"Meet me at our place. Pweaase!!" I heard him laugh."Arrasso" I smiled and hung up.

I headed to my house. Since I didn't have a car. I walked. When I reached my house, I unlocked the door and got in. When I got in, I hear that the t.v was on. I slowly made my way to my livingroom scared. I peeked over the wall and see a man sitting on the couch. I smiled. I crept up behind him, careful not to make a noise. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt him jump a little. He turned his head and realized it was me.

"Sica! You scared me!" I giggled. "Good" I unwrapped my arms and sat beside him. I cuddled up next to him. I laid down slightly as he wrapped his arms around me.

"How'd you get in here?" He frowned. "Well hi to you too!" I smiled.

I stretched my neck and kissed him softly on his lips. "Hello my grumpy oppa." He smiled. "Now, how'd you get in here?"

"Found a spare key in your house last time I was here and secretly took it" I glared at him. I turned my attention back to the t.v ignoring him.

"Theif." I muttered to myself. "What?" I shook my head. "So what you want to tell me."

"Nothing, I just missed you." He smiled. "Well, I missed you too." He kissed my forehead.

"Now, what's the real reason." My eyes widen. "

How'd you know there was more than that." He laughed and shrugged his shoulder.

"Well, you know that Jaejoong guy who called the other night?" I asked him. he nodded his head while paying looking at the t.v.

"Well, he came and visited me today." He looked down at me.

"So."

I squinted my eyes at him. "He said he wanted to get back together." He nodded. Then his eyes widen.

"Wait, what!"

I chuckled. "Don't worry. I told him that I already have this handsome fishy oppa right here." He smiled and kissed me. "Good!" He leaned in for another kiss. This time it grew passionate. We enjoyed our moment together.